Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox News On Illegal Killing 3 in Family In Road Rage

Anyone seeing what was just on Fox? A lady, she's appears to be of legal Mexican descent, that's husband and 2 kids killed by illegal gang banger in road rage incident. It's a big step to have anything on illegals on a News Cable Show.

Fox is asking for any stories involving crime and illegal's to send them in and they will stay on the story

She was ripping the SF police apart for never deporting him and he had a huge history with the police.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/ ... 9303.story
    Man Held in Deadly Road Rage Attack
    10:43 PM CDT, June 26, 2008
    SAN FRANCISCO -- A 21-year-old man is being held on three counts of murder related to a road rage shooting that killed a father and two of his sons.

Eileen Hirst, a spokeswoman for the Sheriff's Department, says Edwin Ramos of El Sobrante is being held without bail in the San Francisco County Jail after being arrested at his home Wednesday. Authorities say Ramos denies he committed the murders.

Police say Tony Bologna was driving home Sunday when he was forced to stop in an intersection, blocking the path of another car. Bologna backed up to allow the other driver through.

But someone from that car shot at Bologna's vehicle, killing him and his 20-year-old son Michael. Tony Bologna's youngest son, 16-year-old Matthew, was pronounced dead Tuesday after being taken off of life support.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Megyn Kelly(from Fox) wants e-mails about crimes committed by illegals in sanctuary cities. She has a partial list of who they (the cities) all are. They are planning to follow up on all this because of the incident with the woman in SF.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Megyn Kelly(from Fox) wants e-mails about crimes committed by illegals in sanctuary cities. She has a partial list of who they (the cities) all are. They are planning to follow up on all this because of the incident with the woman in SF.
    http://www.foxreno.com/news/16729835/detail.html

Another story on it Suspected Gang Member Charged In SF Triple Slaying
    POSTED: 12:28 pm PDT June 27, 2008
    UPDATED: 10:12 am PDT June 28, 2008

SAN FRANCISCO -- A suspected gang member accused in the slaying of a San Francisco father and two of his sons on Sunday was formally charged with three counts of murder Friday.

Edwin Ramos, 21, of El Sobrante, appeared in San Francisco Superior Court for the first time since his arrest early Wednesday.

Dressed in a red jail uniform, his dark hair shaved displaying an abstract tattoo on the back of his head, Ramos listened with his head down and hands folded gently in front of him, as Judge Henry Ramsey took several minutes to read a litany of charges.

Ramos gazed back once at a media-filled courtroom, revealing a small, white, crescent-shaped scar on the left of his forehead, before being told by a sheriff's deputy to turn back around.

Prosecutors have charged Ramos with three counts of murder and multiple special allegations involving gang membership, firearm use and multiple murders that could result in life in prison without parole or the death penalty.

However, District Attorney Kamala Harris has previously pledged not to seek the death penalty in San Francisco during her tenure.

On Sunday afternoon, police found Tony Bologna, 48, and his sons Michael, 20, and Matthew, 16, shot inside their car just after 3 p.m. near the intersection of Maynard and Congdon streets in the city's Excelsior District, according to police.

Tony and Michael Bologna were pronounced dead at the scene. Matthew Bologna was rushed to San Francisco General Hospital, but was removed from life support Tuesday, police reported.

Though an investigation was still ongoing, police have stated the shooting occurred after a traffic altercation involving Bologna's car and as many as three people in another car.

Ramos was believed to have fired the shots from the other car, a Chrysler 300 series that police recovered at Ramos' residence.

Ramos, who is being held on a no-bail status, was scheduled to reappear in court July 3 to enter a plea.

Outside the courtroom, Ramos' attorney Joseph O'Sullivan would not reveal what he has talked about with his client, but offered, "In my discussions with him, I feel comfortable with the case."

"I don't think they can ever prove he shot these people," he said, adding that his "heart goes out" to the family of the victims.

Of police and prosecutors' contention that Ramos is a member of the notorious MS-13 street gang, O'Sullivan said, "They probably can associate him with a gang."

"But they don't carry membership cards," he added.

O'Sullivan described Ramos as "quiet, unassuming, pensive, just overwhelmed. He doesn't have bravado. He's not like a normal gang member."
    Dick Morris

Cool! I guess emailing them about discrimination against Americans has paid off. I've been sending them stories everytime I see one and have been chastising them for not reporting them. I know some other members here have been doing the same. I'd like to think that is what spurred them into reporting ALL the news, not just select strories when an American committs a crime.

Send those stories in, everyone!! We finally have a chance to get the news out.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

O'Sullivan described Ramos as "quiet, unassuming, pensive, just overwhelmed. He doesn't have bravado. He's not like a normal gang member."

Oh please. I once had a tenant here who had moved in before I became manager.........he was 20 years old, clean cut, very well and soft spoken, always very respectful, even held down two jobs, paid his rent on time, and we never had a bit of trouble with him.

He is a gang member through and through and last I heard he was wanted on kidnapping and aggravated assault charges involving a former girlfriend who'd left him, a weapons charge, and for his part in an armed robbery.

Don't judge a book by it's cover....even serial killers have been described as extremely nice, quiet people.

Guess they are going to do a "Kellys Court" on it to see what legal and federal action can be taken against these cities....if any.

Yes it was a good segment and they will be doing another report tomorrow morning....I to have been sending in these stories to about 10 or so different shows on CNN and FOX, then at the bottom I say....

and THANK YOU Lou Dobbs and Glen Beck for having the guts to report the truth to Americans, If not for you ALL of our information would have to come off the internet, your one of the few great Patriotic Americans in the MSM.

We can do this if everyone sends in these stories...we need this out in the open.

I also send alot of these to several congressmen...they live in a bubble in Wash. DC, but I know they share this kind of information, we need to make them aware of just how bad it is out here.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    None of these stories mention immigration status or ICE involvement. Is there another story that can be copied into this thread that identifies the suspect as an illegal alien?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    None of these stories mention immigration status or ICE involvement. Is there another story that can be copied into this thread that identifies the suspect as an illegal alien?
    We will all have to look for a story with his immigration status, FOX reported him as illegal, ICE was never involved because SF never called ICE in on any of his previous arrests.... there was several storys about this murder in alipac.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Guess they are going to do a "Kellys Court" on it to see what legal and federal action can be taken against these cities....if any.
    Finally!! I think groups like ours are sick of the under reporting on TV. They are so scared to report issues maybe it's due to retribution?
    Dick Morris

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast