Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree with Paige:
    We need these illegals exposed for what they are.
    This could well be the proverbial "straw" that is long overdue in waking up the current unknowing and uncaring legal citizens.

It could be the insurance companies will push back on the government to cover their costs. That would put the citizens in an awful position. We all know that Bush won't help a citizen of the US.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

The media will try their hardest to sweep this under the rug if these preps were invaders.
    Immigrant or illegal alien makes no difference here. This guy may or may not have been admitted by authorities. He did have a history of anti-social actions which were not properly addressed. He should have been deported. What remains is we cannot trust our law enforcement/governments to do what is necessary to protect citizens.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm sure if these fires were set by illegals the line will go like this. "you can't judge them all just because a handful are bad" " The majority wouldn't do that" blahh blahhh blahhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    I'm sure if these fires were set by illegals the line will go like this. "you can't judge them all just because a handful are bad" " The majority wouldn't do that" blahh blahhh blahhh.
    Clifford I was just working my way to the bottom of the tread and going to say exactly what you did. You can bet they are going to say don't judge them all by a couple of bad apples, just wait and see, unless of course the American people don't fall for it this time, but they are pretty passive people!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Here is a good photoshop opportunity if I ever saw one, put Bush,Pelosi,Boxer and a few of the other high profile illegal alien lovers in the background playing a fiddle and pictures of some of the fires in CA in the foreground.

Puts a new light on, "Nero fiddled while Rome burned".

I love Michelle Malkin's take on the arrest:
    Anyone want to predict how long it will take before La Raza provides the man pro bono legal counsel and Geraldo Rivera starts bemoaning the xenophobic reign of terror when people talk about these stories?

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Clifford I was just working my way to the bottom of the tread and going to say exactly what you did. You can bet they are going to say don't judge them all by a couple of bad apples, just wait and see, unless of course the American people don't fall for it this time, but they are pretty passive people!!
    This is true they will pull the few bad apples.. However no matter what we will get several mroe Americans woke up from the hoorible ordeal.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This is true they will pull the few bad apples.. However no matter what we will get several mroe Americans woke up from the hoorible ordeal.
    DITTO, everytime something happens a few more come awake!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    This is going to be very interesting. Let's see how the open borders crowd reacts to this. That's right, the illegals are only coming here to seek a better life. I keep forgetting.

They just said on CNN that a total of 5 people have been arrested, but that none of them has been linked to any of the "major" fires. Well, tell me, how did they draw that conclusion?

This is terrorism, and if our government ignores it, it will only intensify.
    if the fire bug turns out to be illegal you can bet the media and every other outlet is going to try and bury that fact. there will be Great Effort to make this story go away.
    you can also expect lots of stories of how the immigrant population it shocked at this and wants to help!
    i expect the political machine to be ready to kill it long before it is announced.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast