Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think McCain just made a boo-boo with that last comment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain is being putting RP down now and acting smudge. I can't stand McCain. Boy RP is getting applause.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Again..................

I saw what the Iranian government released today------It was some kind of bogus report/fictional video------saying that the US is lying------that they were the ones who were trying to instigate a battle.

Romney is right------Ron Paul is falling for the Iranian propaganda over what is being told by our own government/military!!!!

Navy officer with experience in the Strait of Hormuz and offering an explanation for how easily a mistake could have been made by Navy personnel trying to sift through radio transmissions filled with chatter:

All ships at sea use a common UHF frequency, Channel 16, also known as “bridge-to bridgeâ€

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Usa, Ron Paul said one of the military leaders just today said that maybe what they thought was said, was not actually said by someone in the boat.

Paul was just saying that it seems like people are looking to make a big deal and cause a war, over a mistake.
    Auntie:

Did you hear the recording????

They threatened to blow up the ships.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Where is Romney??!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Well, I just changed my mind about Romney. He didn't have to make a joke out of Ron Paul. Romney is a jerk! And I just found that out.
    Did you catch that RP was accusing our govt of maybe staging
    that whole Iranian boat mess?

How do you think that sounds to most of America?
    Sounds like he was the only canidate who watched the news tonight and there is a question about the voice on the video and Iran says they never threatened our ship.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

MW
    Thompson is doing well tonight.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The illegal immigration discussion in regards to Mike Huckabee is important. His desire to do almost anything to help illegal aliens was presented well by Fred Thompson. Mr. Thompson also mentioned the NEA giving Mr. Huckabee their support. Huckabee opposes vouchers. The NEA is for comprehensive immigration reform.

Matthew 5:44
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    Again..................

I saw what the Iranian government released today------It was some kind of bogus report/fictional video------saying that the US is lying------that they were the ones who were trying to instigate a battle.

Romney is right------Ron Paul is falling for the Iranian propaganda over what is being told by our own government/military!!!!

Navy officer with experience in the Strait of Hormuz and offering an explanation for how easily a mistake could have been made by Navy personnel trying to sift through radio transmissions filled with chatter:

All ships at sea use a common UHF frequency, Channel 16, also known as “bridge-to bridgeâ€
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Usa, Ron Paul said one of the military leaders just today said that maybe what they thought was said, was not actually said by someone in the boat.

Paul was just saying that it seems like people are looking to make a big deal and cause a war, over a mistake.
    Auntie:

Did you hear the recording????

They threatened to blow up the ships.
    I missed that Bren.

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast