Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I took a phone call and missed part of the interviews that Sean and Hannity had after the debate. Was Ron Paul included in those, because I remember seeing all of them BUT Paul. Did I miss it?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I took a phone call and missed part of the interviews that Sean and Hannity had after the debate. Was Ron Paul included in those, because I remember seeing all of them BUT Paul. Did I miss it?
    You didn't miss anything, they refused to interview Paul afterwards...

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Hannity is a POS!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

WELL THAT SUCKS. HOW UNFAIR. I FEEL SORRY FOR RON PAUL. HE SURE HAS HELD UP UNDER ALOT OF HUMILITY.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Pinestraw, Paul was invited to be interviewed but he turned Hannity down, Said he had another engagement. Guess Paul is still mad at him.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There was a post debate ralley for Paul at the Liberty Restaurant in Myrtle Beach...

My son was there and in awe with all hugh Ron Paul signs lining Ocean Blvd. And the Ron Paul blimp flying over the convention center.

That's why they hate Paul. They are jealous of his grassroots effort, and furious they cannot make him change his position and flip flop like everyone else.

They can't break Dr. NO; nor can they buy him !!!

I can only educate the people in my own precinct, and the people on the internet that WANT to be educated. I frankly don't think Ron Paul will get the nomination, especially after the 'hit job' questions he got from Faux last night. The BS is going to get deeper and smellier as time goes by.

The real problem that this country faces is NOT illegal immigration, that's just a symptom of the REAL problem. Just like the 16th Amendment is a SYMPTOM, and the UN is a SYMPTOM, and the NAU is a SYMPTOM, and NAFTA, CAFTA, GATT, WTO, etc. are ALL SYMPTOMS!

The PROBLEM is the Council on Foreign Relations, and until we REJECT the PROBLEM, the SYMPTOMS will just keep multiplying.

Why is that so hard for you people to understand???
    You got me "pinestraw" I got it and have had it for quit some time

The part in the debate last night I loved was when paul brought up the incident this week in the middle east. The other canidates answered a question about Iranians up against our battle ships this week.....Paul said just look at these guys they are ready to start world war three over 5 small boats that we could have blown out of the water in 5 seconds, he said this administration is dieing to start a war with IRAN and hello we are broke, we can not afford another war... it was great, of course the other canidates down played it by looking at him like he was nuts.

Come on 5 small speed boats against an American battleship he said exactly what I was thinking when I seen it on the news. And I don't think Iran is fool enough to start a war with America.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Come on 5 small speed boats against an American battleship he said exactly what I was thinking when I seen it on the news. And I don't think Iran is fool enough to start a war with America.
    Not that it matters, but I don't believe they were battleships. I believe there was a cruiser, destroyer, and frigate. If the enemy get to close the U.S. Navy has every right to blow them to wherever it is they go once they cease to breath. I watched the debate and I didn't see anyone advocating for a war. Everyone pretty much stated that the decision to fire, or not to fire, should be left up to the Commanding Officer.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Actually what they said was Paul was invited but had another
    commitment , If it was true or not , I don't know

This is what Hannity said

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Usa, Ron Paul said one of the military leaders just today said that maybe what they thought was said, was not actually said by someone in the boat.

Paul was just saying that it seems like people are looking to make a big deal and cause a war, over a mistake.
    Auntie:

Did you hear the recording????

They threatened to blow up the ships.
    I heard that recording before all the controversy started and although I had only the news reports to go on it sounded like a faked accent, almost like a prankster.

The other thing is, since when do they announce their intentions? Did they warn the USS Cole before they blew a hole in it?

I don't know what the truth is, it's just kind of bizzare.