Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, I read it. I'm glad somebody is doing it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bren, they'll be talking about this ID Act for a long time because the people won't let it happen. Especially when you have entire states refusing to get it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Cribster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie
    Usa, Ron Paul said one of the military leaders just today said that maybe what they thought was said, was not actually said by someone in the boat.

Paul was just saying that it seems like people are looking to make a big deal and cause a war, over a mistake.
    Auntie:

Did you hear the recording????

They threatened to blow up the ships.
    I heard that recording before all the controversy started and although I had only the news reports to go on it sounded like a faked accent, almost like a prankster.

The other thing is, since when do they announce their intentions? Did they warn the USS Cole before they blew a hole in it?

I don't know what the truth is, it's just kind of bizzare.
    Cribster I thought the very same thing when I saw and heard the video for the first time.My immediate thought was "That sounds Like a Fake Accent" in fact it almost sounded like a joke.

We all know our Whacko wants to start WWIII and says so even though he has known for a while now Iran is not working on a nuclear, so I think being skeptical is a good idea.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Bren, they'll be talking about this ID Act for a long time because the people won't let it happen. Especially when you have entire states refusing to get it.
    The states won't be able to refuse------they will deny them Homeland Security funding.

I just heard Chertoff being interviewed about this on Fox.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Usa, Ron Paul said one of the military leaders just today said that maybe what they thought was said, was not actually said by someone in the boat.

Paul was just saying that it seems like people are looking to make a big deal and cause a war, over a mistake.
    Auntie:

I heard that recording before all the controversy started and although I had only the news reports to go on it sounded like a faked accent, almost like a prankster.

The other thing is, since when do they announce their intentions? Did they warn the USS Cole before they blew a hole in it?

Cribster I thought the very same thing when I saw and heard the video for the first time.My immediate thought was "That sounds Like a Fake Accent" in fact it almost sounded like a joke.

We all know our Whacko wants to start WWIII and says so even though he has known for a while now Iran is not working on a nuclear, so I think being skeptical is a good idea.
    There is nothing wrong with being skeptical or investigating the truth-----but you do not use the propaganda being released from Iran as the basis of the so-called truth!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot

Auntie:

There is nothing wrong with being skeptical or investigating the truth-----but you do not use the propaganda being released from Iran as the basis of the so-called truth!!!
    Bren you need to take a break. Cribster and I both are refering to the US press release.You watch way to much of Brainwashing FAUX news !!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Gawd, I'm glad I wasn't here for the 16 pages of THIS thread last night.

I noticed that while the 'focus group' said Paul was the big loser, the text poll had him as the big winner. When you realize that you can only vote once in the text poll, unless you have multiple cell phones to vote from, it's pretty clear that RP supporters are a much bigger group than what anyone gives them credit for.

And RP is RIGHT, it all comes back to economics, ALL of it...
    Pinestraw I want to tell you something....I really enjoy reading your posts.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Balboa

I noticed that while the 'focus group' said Paul was the big loser, the text poll had him as the big winner. When you realize that you can only vote once in the text poll, unless you have multiple cell phones to vote from, it's pretty clear that RP supporters are a much bigger group than what anyone gives them credit for.

Pinestraw I want to tell you something....I really enjoy reading your posts.
    Thanks Balboa, although sometimes I really DON'T enjoy typing them...

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I believe Romney owes Paul and apolgy.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=4115702&page=1

Romney is a complete fool. He fails to understand that Paul has a devoted following that raised 20 million in one quarter. If something happens and Paul does not win the nomination, that loyal following will have to go somewhere. And Romney's juvenile giggling and insults have locked the door on Paul supporters ever going to his camp.
    Dianne,could I compliment you with this post!!! If Paul does not win it I would vote for Thompson. Never will I vote for Romney he really showed his back side last night.

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter

then he should win the nomination, but he won't. It only proves that his supporters are more fanatic at calling in at every poll and the others supporters only show up when it counts.
    We're fanatics, all right. Fanatical enough to become precinct captains, fanatical enough to canvass our precincts door-to-door, fanatical enough to ignore ignorant, denigrating comments from naysayers like yourself who are satisfied to let this country continue down the path of self-destruction.
    Hey we finally agree on something. But not enough numbers to help him win the nomination. And it won't take long to prove me right on this.