Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Illegals are good at fraud. Many of them have one social security number for work and another number for welfare.

Absolutely. To take this a step further, a friend who works for the company my husband does was in charge of delivering the "holiday gifts" to the families that they had "adopted" for the holidays. He almost flipped when he brought the gifts. They were not even appreciative-they grabbed the gifts from him and said nothing. The best part was the apartment they lived in was shitty on the outside but inside there was a 50 inch tv, tons and tons of presents, electronics, etc. About a year later, our friend let us know the "male head" of the house was arrested for passport fraud and other immigration crimes. It was in the police blotter-same last name and address.

Living South of the Border where fraud, bribery and cheating are as natural as breathing, they pull stunts that no self respecting American would consider. Taking one of the free Walmart winter coats when you don't need one? If a child who truly does need a winter coat ends up without one because they have grabbed them all up, this bothers them not one iota.'For the race everything, for those outside the race nothing'. This is one of many reasons that assimilation into US society is virtually impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    You know this is a good point. I'm sure their families are getting food stamps as well. If that be the case then why aren't they buying food for their children to take to school with them?
    I'm like you, buying my lunch at school was a luxury. We had to take ours.
    And they will be getting WIC too!
    I don't know if that is a nation wide program, but here in California, low income families with small children are given WIC coupons for dairy, cereal and other nutritional items including the very expensive baby formula.

My twelve year old was DISGUSTED when he learned about the free school lunch program for illegals...he said

Mom, why should they get free lunches and I have to take a sandwich everyday, dad works really hard for us!

That is MY question too!

What so many Americans don't realize is that many illegals have never worked in "jobs Americans won't do" and never intend to. They are women who come here, have children and then start collecting the benefits. "Guest worker" doesn't even begin to describe these folks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    The illegals lie on the forms to get free lunch and only a small amount of the families are audited by the government. If they get caught lying on the forms the only consequence is that the kids don't get free lunch until the next year when they reapply again. Migrant children get free lunch no matter what their income.

If the kids qualify for free lunch they also qualify for other school freebies such as free band instruments, free activity tickets and other perks. The illegals love to play at being poor so they can get free coats, gloves and hats for their kids usually courtesty of Walmart and other stores. One of their favorite lies on the forms is that they are living alone with their minor kids with no dad or other roomates around.

Illegals are good at fraud. Many of them have one social security number for work and another number for welfare.
    What we are importing is a whole population of scam artists and ID theives. The rest of us are going to pay for this big time!

If I haven't said it already,

Hi Hattiecat and molly!
    Welcome to the forums at ALIPAC!
    Hope to hear more from both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    If I haven't said it already,

Hi Hattiecat and molly!
    Welcome to the forums at ALIPAC!
    Hope to hear more from both of you!
    Thanks, I'm from Southern California too!

ProudAmericanFamily, thank you for the welcome!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    You have my sympathy

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    You have my sympathy

You have my sympathy also!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast