I'm sure y'all are very aware of Frosty Wooldridge. I was going to post a news release re the Paul Revere ride, but I see that William is far ahead of me. I'm trying!

I have found that Frosty's articles will get people's attention, when just the facts won't. I suppose it's his gift.

Anyway, I'm sure you are ahead of me on this too!

Here's his newest:

WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE?
By Frosty Wooldridge
May 8, 2006
NewsWithViews.com

On 9/11, 19 illegal aliens bombed the World Trade Center into rubble and America into an ongoing nightmare. That single act by illegal aliens caused the deaths of 3,000 civilians. Further, it caused the deaths of 2,500 US soldiers and 15,000 wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan—from the US response. It caused the deaths in excess of 50,000 Iraqi citizens.

Two years ago, Theo Van Gogh, the great grandson of the famed Dutch painter, Vincent Van Gogh, suffered knife wounds to his throat by a Muslim immigrant who didn’t like Van Gogh’s right to free speech. A Dutch teacher I traveled with last summer in Europe predicted that Holland would suffer civil violence within five years. She said, “We’ll have civil war and it’ll be our immigrants against us!”

In Sweden, Muslim immigrants rape Swedish women because those women “ask for it” by not totally covering their bodies. Sweden suffers the greatest cultural dilemma its nation has experienced in hundreds of years.

Last December, in Paris, France, legal Muslim immigrants firebombed 10,000 cars in a violent melee that terrified French citizens during four solid weeks before authorities regained control. Today, French citizens fear traveling into immigrant enclaves in France. It stands as a country at odds with itself.

The same thing happened in Sydney, Australia where 5,000 people rioted against immigrants who would not and did not respect Australian laws. Immigrants demanded that Sharia Law become a part of Australia to satisfy Muslim immigrants. Thankfully, they mandated, “If you don’t like parliamentary law, you may choose to move to another country with Sharia Law.”

In England, Muslim immigrants demanded that swimming pools be changed from co-ed to distinct times for women and men—to satisfy Muslims’ need to separate the sexes. The ethnic and religious tension in the United Kingdom makes it about as ‘united’ as a scorpion and a caterpillar in a box.

In the past month, Mexican ILLEGAL aliens marched in the streets of major cities demanding their right to occupy the United States via an unarmed invasion. They commandeered America’s streets in a show of ongoing lawlessness that would make Billy the Kid proud!

What do all these events share in common? Immigration by incompatible Third World cultures into First World countries! What causes it? Third World countries’ birth rates explode past their carrying capacity, which drives desperate people toward viable nations. Additionally, those countries suffer dictators and tyrants, i.e., men like Mexico’s Vicente Fox. Those countries suffer the power of the Catholic Church and religion of Islam stuck in the 1st century where they espouse unlimited and unending birth rates. Results: poverty, illiteracy, diseases, crime, corruption and unending human misery.

Thirty years ago, Jean Raspail, a French novelist, wrote a book, “Camp of the Saints” showing an armada leaving India with tens of thousands of wretched immigrants whose own land was so horrible, they couldn’t better it, so they sought another country for their salvation. At one point, one of the reporters asked the captain what he thought.

He replied, “You don’t know my people—the squalor, superstitions, the fatalistic sloth that they’ve wallowed in for generations. You don’t know what you’re in for if that fleet of brutes ever lands in your lap. Everything will change in this country of yours. They will swallow you up.”

France has been swallowed. In an effort to save itself, in July of last year, it closed its borders to further immigration. Last year, Holland started tracking down illegal immigrants and sent them back. Further, Holland mandated that no immigrant could come to Holland unless he or she spoke fluent Dutch. Additionally, they curtailed the flood to a trickle. Norway’s latest candidate for national office promotes closing the borders of that country. Sweden is not far behind.

What do those countries share in common? Their quest for peaceful diversity and multiculturalism died a violent death via the guillotine of reality. The facts speak for themselves: you can’t mix Dark Ages religions and cultures with First World societies. It doesn’t work. It becomes violent. It creates poverty. Citizens of host countries suffer the ethnic tension, racial stress and cultural angst. You can’t take in too many immigrants, whether legal or illegal because they can’t be assimilated. It doesn’t work. It deteriorates from the ‘myth of ideals’ to the lowest common denominator of hostility.

So, what’s happening to the United States? Exactly the same thing that happened to Norway, Sweden, Holland, United Kingdom, France and Australia!

Because we are bigger, the violence spreads wider so it’s less perceptible. However, 630,000 convicted illegal alien felons in U.S. prisons tell the real story. Over 1.5 million illegal alien students in U.S. schools creating horrific language and overcrowding nightmares spell out the growing crisis. An added 16,000 cases of tuberculosis and 7,000 cases of leprosy--along with tens of thousands of cases of hepatitis “A” imported into America in four years slams us with reality. Hospitals crammed with sick and poor illegals and their babies—cause bankruptcies and loss of care for American citizens. The list grows by the day as our country stumbles toward violent confrontation.

What one factor characterizes the European violence? Legal immigrants provoked riots. America suffers 20 million illegal alien migrants. Their violence collectively grows more powerful by the day as 10,000 invade our borders daily according to Time Magazine.

What is it going to take for President Bush and Congress to wake up? They know the violence is coming as surely as they knew Katrina approached New Orleans. They know our streets stand ripe for horrific violence from ILLEGAL aliens that have overstepped the rule of law in America. They know the American people will react at some point.

Remember Watts? One incident sent Los Angeles into a conflagration never experienced before. Why did it happen? Because the leaders ignored it, pretended it wasn’t a problem, hoped it would go away and remained aloof. Mark Twain called it, “The shabbiest of all lies…silent assertion…occurs when the press and leaders ignore or suppress events of a growing crisis within our society.” What happened to slavery and states’ rights? The emotional result became our Civil War.

Mr. Bush, Cheney, McCain, Condi Rice, Specter, Hagle, Frist, Kennedy, Pelosi, Kyle, Hatch, Canon and the rest of you yahoos can’t be that stupid! Or, are you? You ‘let’ 9/11 happen because you wouldn’t enforce our immigration laws. You and Clinton made it so easy to thwart our immigration laws that 19 men danced into the United States and took lessons on how to fly jet liners but didn’t need to learn how to land them. You ‘let’ Katrina happen because you ignored the warning signs.

It is mildly pathetic that a sitting president with an approval rating of 33 percent “stays his course” while 67 percent of Americans say he is failing at his job. You would think anyone with common sense would change course. You would think that a sitting president with a functioning brain and at least a three digit I.Q., in our Republican form of government, would begin serving the American people instead of serving illegal aliens, “…who do the jobs that Americans won’t do.”

I’m going to tell you, Mr. Bush, right here and now. You are guilty of neglect of the U.S. Constitution. You stand in violation of your sacred oath of office. That alone deserves impeachment. The rest of you in Congress stand guilty of ignoring an “Immigration Katrina” that won’t hit ‘just’ New Orleans, but slams into every sector of the United States. You stand guilty as sin for the destruction of millions of lives and collateral damage that wreaks havoc on our society.

I promise each of you incompetent and outright traitors this: the American people rise against you. We organize to defend our communities, states and nation against this invasion. We won’t back down and we won’t give up. Here’s a sample of what we’re doing in every hamlet, town, city and state:

“Hello Frosty, My name is Michael Armstrong and I am an Oregon Minuteman, and also a member of a local group "Citizen Caucus” fighting the illegal immigration crisis. I have a request regarding the 21st Century Paul Revere Ride. The largest group opposing illegal immigration is located in Salem, Oregon "Oregonians for Immigration Reform." We see the ride will come through Salem, Oregon Wednesday, June 9th. Jim Ludwick asked me to see if we can coordinate with you to hold a joint rally on the capitol steps of Salem when you come through Salem. If this is possible you could help us keep the pressure on our local politicians, during this election year. Please let me know if this is something you think is possible, if it is I will coordinate the event with OFIR. Michael and Elaine.”

Fellow Americans, Paul Revere along with men and women patriots gave birth to this country. Please, each of you and all immigration groups call ride coordinator Howard Wooldridge and organize your rally on the steps of your city as the Paul Revere Riders ride through. As we ride into your state, we’ll pass out information on “HOW” to stop this invasion. We’ll give you the tools to become the “counter critical mass” of Americans who won’t back down. We expect not hundreds of motorcycle Paul Revere Riders, but thousands to ride with us in every state. Our soldiers didn’t die for open borders. They didn’t die for the bogus new world order or one world government. They didn’t die for corrupt politicians. They died for the U.S. Constitution and a government that served, “We the people….”