Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Will this get National attention of the MSM equal to the attention given to the attack on the Illegal Alien on Long Island? Yeah, Right what was I thinking?
    Honestly RB, i'm surprised the LA Times even ran this story! I wonder if the brown berets, and other militant latino groups will be out in force supporting this poor Pastor who was the victim of a hate crime!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Will this get National attention of the MSM equal to the attention given to the attack on the Illegal Alien on Long Island? Yeah, Right what was I thinking?
    Honestly RB, i'm surprised the LA Times even ran this story! I wonder if the brown berets, and other militant latino groups will be out in force supporting this poor Pastor who was the victim of a hate crime!
    Apparently only Whites commit Hate Crimes. More PC BS!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Saturday, February 14, 2009
    Pastor claims gang members vandalized church
    Police are investigating the Friday night incident at Majesty Christian Fellowship.
    By RACHANEE SRISAVASDI
    The Orange County Register
    Comments 74| Recommend 6

Police are investigating an alleged assault of a Christian pastor who claims gang members followed him and members of his family to his church Friday, and then threw rocks at a church member's car and into the church's office – while they hid inside.

Pastor Willie Holmes – a founder of International Non-Denominational Assemblies and the Majesty Christian Fellowship in Fullerton 14 years ago – said Saturday that he feared the youths were planning to murder them.

“Last night, I slept here. I didn't want anyone to break in,'' said Holmes, 41, sitting a few feet away from shards of glass in the office. “And for the first time in my life, I thought about buying a gun. I thought, maybe I need a gun to protect my family.â€

MORE SUSPECT'S SOUGHT IN MASS ATTACK ON MINISTER

Fullerton police are searching for teens suspected of attacking a minister and his family as they drove to church on Saturday. Willie Holmes is president and founder of International Nondenomenational Assemblies. He told police that 10 to 20 youths stepped in front of his car Friday night and began throwing rocks, bricks and bottles. He said they shouted the name of a local gang. Holmes said the group followed him as he drove away, but he and his family managed to escape and run into the church. City spokeswoman Sylvia Palmer Mudrick said two juvenile suspects were in custody, and more were being sought.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29194599/

can someone homepage this for us right away please? I am on the air on the LAST AMERICANS STANDING SHOW and i am about to read the first article on the air.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

W

Working on the homepage now W.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fullerton pastor holds march after gang attack

Fullerton pastor holds march after gang attack
    About 50 people participate in the Rev. Willie Holmes' procession to raise awareness about community violence. Holmes said he's disappointed police have arrested only 3 of about 20 suspects.
    By Christine Hanley
    February 16, 2009

A longtime Fullerton minister who was targeted in a gang attack led a march Sunday to raise awareness about community violence as police announced they had arrested three juveniles on suspicion of hurling rocks and bricks at the minister and his sons.

The Rev. Willie Holmes, president and founder of Majesty Christian Fellowship, said about 50 to 60 supporters joined the procession after church services.

"We're going to get through this in peace and in love," Holmes said in a phone interview after the march.

Three of the suspects have been booked on charges of assault with a deadly weapon, felony vandalism and a gang enhancement, Fullerton Police Sgt. Mike MacDonald said Sunday in a written statement.

Holmes said he was driving with his two sons and another passenger Friday night when a group of about 20 youths confronted them about a block and a half from the church.

According to Holmes, the youths shouted "FTT" -- short for Fullerton Tokers Town, a local Latino gang -- and ran in front of the car. He said he drove around them and headed to the church, where he and his passengers ran from the car and hid inside. The attackers followed on foot and smashed the windows of the pastor's car and the church office when they arrived.

Police responding to a 911 call detained two of the suspects almost immediately and caught up with a third a short distance away, according to MacDonald.

They were in custody at Orange County Juvenile Hall.

Holmes said he believes that more youths could have been arrested, considering the size of the group that confronted him. He said he is disappointed that police have not called him since the attack, and that no one from the Police Department or City Hall participated in the march.

"I'm going to keep moving on in spite of the circumstances," Holmes said.

christine.hanley@latimes.com

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... 6721.story

DJ
    I just heard this reported on a local TV station in Southern California. They showed the pastor and his wife along with many supporters--and they only said that he was attacked by a gang (20 of them!). No mention of Mexican gang. No mention of any names. Nope. Just a random "gang" attacked him. How disgusting. I wonder how long it will be before they have to acknowledge what group it was?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    I just heard this reported on a local TV station in Southern California. They showed the pastor and his wife along with many supporters--and they only said that he was attacked by a gang (20 of them!). No mention of Mexican gang. No mention of any names. Nope. Just a random "gang" attacked him. How disgusting. I wonder how long it will be before they have to acknowledge what group it was?
    Our Media Watchdogs at work. NOT!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast