Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Some but not all?

Some of these companies have a financial interest in funding LA RAZA but many of these companies give so that they will not be sued! They are afraid of lawsuits by LA RAZA, MALDEF, NAACP etc so they just gave in and they donate and probably get some tax write off.

Let us remember something here, this immigration, legal or illegal is all about money. So often in the immigration debate, NOBODY ever talks about the ABA and the immigration lawyers. Remember, no immigration means no need for immigration lawyers. Who wants amnesty the most? Immigration lawyers who can just see the thousands they can earn filling out forms for clients.

OK! See who the top leaders of LA RAZA, MALDEF, CARECEN, Southern Poverty Law Center et al are and see what kind of LAWYER they probably are? One can find the salary of the head of La Raza probably on the net or by getting a copy of the IRS 990 form they have to fill out.

Remember, the heads of these organizations are not washing dishes for $8 an hour and the leaders of the AFL-CIO are all paid over $100,000 a year. The Catholic Church pays its lay Diocesan directors in the big cities around $150,00 a year I am told.

This immigration battle is all about the bread. $$$$$$$$$$$$ Power=money or Money can buy you power.

Can we find how much money was donated by individual groups?

Specificaly, I am looking for the dollar amounts donated by:

Illinois Attorney General
    U.S. Department of Commerce
    U.S. Department of Education
    U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
    U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
    U.S. Department of Labor

I am starting to put together a letter to the GAO. As a taxpayer, I demand an accounting of the tax dollars that go to fund racist orgs like La Raza.

I am starting to put together a letter to the GAO. As a taxpayer, I demand an accounting of the tax dollars that go to fund racist orgs like La Raza.
    Mr_Magoo, have you thought of putting that letter together as an online petition and letting folks sign it online? Perhaps the signatures of a great number of individuals would have more impact than just one.
    Knowledge is Power Power corrupts Study hard Be Evil

Mr. Magoo,

Give me a little time

Vmama
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Sindawe
    Mr_Magoo, have you thought of putting that letter together as an online petition and letting folks sign it online? Perhaps the signatures of a great number of individuals would have more impact than just one.
    Good idea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12