Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In case some of you did not see my post elsewhere, I did call both of my Senators today and was taken aback when the first one said NO to the Dream Act. This is a big education backer and when I heard this I was really surprised. Usually he gives the we do not know what the final legislation will look like speech. Maybe he and the other senator from this state know that this is not a good idea, especially since he is up for re-election.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good grief eric is irritating !!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, he is a little twit. I've got him so shook up that he keeps posting the same article trash about 10 times in a row every few minutes. It appears he finally signed off for the night after posting that he wished I was dead.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was just catching up on what has been happening since my son woke up....this has got to be the best quote ever!!!!!

Jak on USA Today wrote
    zeezil you see is a Grand Wizard or something of his organization so it's his job to do this.

Ummmm Zeezil, does this mean we are supposed to bow before you or something
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

new Pro immigration dildo on usa today writing book reports. I admit I don't measure up to arguing with him one on one.

It wasn't enough to save her parents, who were deported to Costa Rica in 2005. Then 19, Gonzalez had to sell the family home and cars. She hasn't seen her parents since, because a visit would mean not being able to return.
    Wild horses could not keep me from leaving with my family, even if we had to live under a bridge. Selfish little brat.
    When I left my husband 35 years ago with 3 children under 7, they chose to live for a while in the car and they never looked back and I through the years I gave them the choice and they chose not to,

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Jak on USA Today wrote
    zeezil you see is a Grand Wizard or something of his organization so it's his job to do this.
    Ummmm Zeezil, does this mean we are supposed to bow before you or something
    No, just the little darling Dreamies

Does posting these comments on USA today do any good? The folks we are arguing with are hardheads so they don't matter. The audience on the other hand do. Who are they and is there a real audience viewing these comments?

Quote Originally Posted by slyhunter
    Does posting these comments on USA today do any good? The folks we are arguing with are hardheads so they don't matter. The audience on the other hand do. Who are they and is there a real audience viewing these comments?

I don't know if it actually changes any minds or advances our cause. I don't believe it hurts our cause at all. We appear to be better prepared and able to provide more evidence to back up our points of view than the dreamers. I go there for one reason. It is fun lol

Besides that, we would have all just looked at zeezil as a fellow patriot, we would never have known our very own zeezil ir really a "Grand Wizard"
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi slyhunter. I believe it is of benefit on two fronts. I have started reading comments on news articles because I have learned from others how to counter the open borders from eloquent comments left by readers. I also believe it helps fine tune our debate skills. Some of us may not have these face to face or online encounters often, but some of us do and will and we can see what they are touting and then we can pitch the ball back over the net.

I know it can seem ridiculous but just as so many Americans have been apathetic now on illegal immigration, these people never keep trying.

America's (We the People) word should be the last word on this subject.

This is how I have approached this encounter with the Dreamies.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast