Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

GA: Perdue to VETO Bill Aimed at Public Safety and Illegals

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 ONE CALL NEEDED TO THE GEORGIA GOVERNOR PLEASE! SAVE AMERICAN LIVES! YOUR CALL MUST BE MADE TODAY - there is no tomorrow on this one.

Governor Sonny Perdue 404 656 1776 THE WORD IS: SONNY IS GOING TO VETO AN IMPORTANT BILL AIMED AT PUBLIC SAFETY AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!

WHO IS SONNY LISTENING TO?

Americans are being killed on the roads of Georgia by illegal alien drivers who never have obtained a Georgia driver's license. Cobb County Sheriff Deputy Loren Lilly was killed on New Year's eve by an illegal alien who had never had a Georgia driver's license.

Five year old Dominic Malegni was killed by an unlicesnsed illegal alien in Georgia. Read his Mom's story here. There are far too many such stories.

Written by State Senator John Wiles, SB 15 is a great step in deterring illegal aliens from driving (and residing) in Georgia. Many of us worked very hard to get Georgia Senate Bill 15 through the committee process in the Georgia Capitol this past session. It passed both the House and the Senate and has been sitting on the Governor of Georgia's desk since it passed on the last day of 2007 session in April.

The word is that Governor Sonny Perdue is planning bowing to the illegal alien lobby and the illegal employers lobby and veto the bill TODAY! If the Governor does nothing, it will become law today. Many Superior Court judges and Georgia Sheriffs are supporting this public safety bill...it looks like the money may win again! YOU CAN STOP IT!

Please! Call the Governor 404 656 1776 AS EARLY THIS MORNING AS YOU CAN and DEMAND that he let it become law. We need the deterrent to stop illegal aliens from driving without a valid driver's license. SB 15 serves to equalize the penalty for driving without ever having obtained a drivers license to that of driving on a suspended license. Presently, illegal aliens are given a ticket for not having a valid license, go to court, smirk while they pay a fine and then go to the parking lot at the courthouse...and drive away.

Jerry Gonzalez has sent countless e mails out asking his followers to call the Governor and ask that he veto SB 15...it is the most effective bill aimed at illegal immigration of the year and there is a lot of money supporting the push to convince SONNY PERDUE to veto the bill.

PLEASE HELP ME! Call the Governor's office RIGHT NOW! " PROTECT US FROM UNLICENSED DRIVERS, LET SB 15 BECOME LAW!" " AMERICANS IN GEORGIA WILL NEVER FORGET IT IF THE GOVERNOR VETOS SB 15!"

News story and MALDEF info below on SB 15.......YOU ONLY HAVE THIS MORNING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE HERE, DO NOT THE OPEN BORDERS LOBBY WIN ON THIS IMPORTANT BILL THAT WILL SAVE LIVES IF IT IS ALLOWED TO BECOME LAW!
    TEXT OF SB 15 here see what the illegal alien lobby says here. D.A. King

Legislature 2007: Driver’s license bill clears House panel

By Brian Feagans
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
    Published on: 04/13/07

A Senate-passed bill that would make driving without a license a felony on the third offense cleared a key House committee Thursday over objections that the penalty is too harsh.

Rep. Roger Bruce (D-Atlanta) launched a lively debate —- one that eventually centered on illegal immigrants —- after questioning the logic of SB 15. Someone shouldn’t be stripped of their voting rights and put in prison for up to five years for failing to have a Georgia driver’s license, even on the third offense, Bruce said.

“Because you don’t have a license doesn’t mean you don’t know how to drive,â€

I just made my call. Let's get a team together on this fast! I just read this AFTER sending out today's email alert, so it is up to those of us on the boards to handle this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: GA: Perdue to VETO Bill Aimed at Public Safety and Illeg

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Wednesday, May 30, 2007 ONE CALL NEEDED TO THE GEORGIA GOVERNOR PLEASE! SAVE AMERICAN LIVES! YOUR CALL MUST BE MADE TODAY - there is no tomorrow on this one.

Governor Sonny Perdue 404 656 1776 THE WORD IS: SONNY IS GOING TO VETO AN IMPORTANT BILL AIMED AT PUBLIC SAFETY AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION!
    Thanks for this alert. I called and got through on the first ring.

Please, folks, help out our Georgia citizens here! This is not just about Georgia! Please call!!

Remember to state that you are for the SB15 bill and do not want to see it vetoed.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

I just called. Hope it helps. Good luck, guys!
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Made my call, fax and email!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Banned
    Made my call!!! Come on Georgia needs our help!!!

Called and I will call again!

So if the Real ID goes through and I live in GA and refuse to accept the REAL ID, I could become a felon?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

DONE, called

DONE!

I asked the secretary why Governor Perdue is thinking of vetoing this bill and she said "I haven't heard that but I will pass on your support for the bill".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast