Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They've even attached themselves to my favorite NFL team (how ironic) the Raiders.

Alaska

I head there next week. It's cold, it's desolate in places. You need to have your act together to hang outside of anywhere but Anchorage.

If you have ANY criminal record you cannot transit Canada. The Ferry system drops you in places for the most part with no road out.

You can fly, then you are in Chancrerage. That isn't Alaska.

Anyone capable of managing up outside there(anchorage) is always more than welcome. You ususally have to work to stay. Not much extra for dead weight. See y'alll. glenn

Re: Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by naturalglenn
    I head there next week. It's cold, it's desolate in places. You need to have your act together to hang outside of anywhere but Anchorage.

If you have ANY criminal record you cannot transit Canada. The Ferry system drops you in places for the most part with no road out.

You can fly, then you are in Chancrerage. That isn't Alaska.

Anyone capable of managing up outside there(anchorage) is always more than welcome. You ususally have to work to stay. Not much extra for dead weight. See y'alll. glenn
    I've heard that Alaska has a huge amount of illegals from Asia. All our states have lost control of immigration and over population. There doesn't seem to be an unspoiled place left to go.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

they do have Latinos there as well as many former Soviets that are illegal.

You have to remember though that here in northern California if you put the hurt on Gallo you also put the hurt on many homegrown citizens that have worked for Gallo legally for generations in Sonoma and Modesto.Not much other industry in these places,especially Modesto.
    I don't think so. I think it would help the people who are legal workers because it would prevent the illegals from taking their jobs because they work for less money. The machine would eliminate the need for illegals so they don't have to worry about more coming in. I just don't buy this song and dance about jobs Americans won't do. Probably a bunch of those who worked for years have already been granted amnesty by Regan or Clinton. Therefore they are now legal. We don't need any more.

There isn't much industry anywhere anymore, thanks to WTO, NAFTA and a few of these other trade agreements that sent away our jobs and brought us millions of illegal immigrants.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

beauty

That's the Beauty Boys, of Alaska. Just read the article. They will be watching with vigilence. See, I can't remember how many guys that were fugitives were hauled out by the cops in the town I work, they were citizens and criminals. Thought they could hide in the Last Frontier. Despite what ya think, ya can't hide. There is soooo little road and city. It's just a matter of time til the locals figure out, ya don't BELONG! They deal with their own that screw them, in unique and unusual ways. Use yer imagination.

So, the likelyhood of them being out at sea, or in villages is remote. If they are, well then, easy pickens, and I will be pickin. Alaskans HATE people, who shirk their job, so it won't be hard to compel officials to do theirs. At least I hope so, and if it 'aint, I'll do my best to MAKE IT SO..... ONE STATE DOWN, 49 to go.

Appropriate, start at the farthest corner of our nation, and sweep to the KEYS!! cheers glenn

I think Alaska ROCKS!! I'd move there but I'm not sure I could handle the winters.

Legal Alaskan Chronicle

Hey IDEA! I will be sending reports from our 50th, but hardly least, STATE!

When I am able.

So be ready to read how it works up there, or how it doesn't, I plan to be objective, as objective as the SEA. No special cases on that medium. There is luck, but, not for many.

I believe in clemency, but just as I was processed through, so shall anyone that wishes to be AMERICAN!

All illegals shall be judged as to their merits for their value here, not just material, but those values of citizenship, and ethos.

Do they abide the law?

What are their circumstances?, and we don't want no cock and bull, we want to;

KNOW YOU!

Each illegal represents a life path, we are going to have to live with, for the rest of our lives, and those of our children. One at time, one at a time.

NO AMNESTY. Let the PROCESS BEGIN. glenn

scofflaws

Folks; We deal with the american scofflaws, after this job is done.

Before it is over, they will make deals to avoid prosecution. g

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234