Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gangs in North Carolina

I just joined the group yesterday after listening to our local talk radio station.I was alarmed.
    I would like to know more about these gangs.Is there anyway you can tell if a group of hispanics are in a gang?There are more of them at the mall everytime we go.They stare at me and my daughters and say things we can't understand.It makes me sick especially since my 14 yr. old is mentally disabled.I give them mean looks pretty much like I do any man that stares my girls up and down.But the thing with the hispanics they are always in groups and say things I can't understand.I am thinking of getting some pepper spray and start spraying them in the face.
    I live in North Carolina and we all know how many are here.And now the driver's license thing.It is scarey.
    If I could I would go out there with the minute men and guard our borders too.I hope that Bush will open up his eyes are see what he is doing.I know it is all about cheap labor.Mustly in construction I think.Cheap labor,big price tags on homes and major profits for the construction companies.
    Anyway,I am getting off topic.
    I would like to know about the gang activity in Greensboro North carolina.Is there a website that describes the gangs and where they are?
    In the mean time I am gonna get my pepper spray and start threatening me some hispanic men.You may see me in news"Crazed Mother sprays hispanic men to defend her daughters".
    Sheila

Sheila1366, welcome to ALIPAC. Ist thing is to corner the mall security and make a complaint also have all your friends do the same.
    Here are some articles on Gangs in NC etc.

http://www.alipac.us/article225.html

link

http://www.nagia.org/mara_salvatrucha.htm

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1263555/posts
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Sheila!! Welcome to ALIPAC!!

Charlesoakisland's suggestion of talking to mall security is a great idea. The malls can probably move them along if they aren't buying.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hi Sheila, I'm new here too. I would definately speak with mall security and keep emphasizing the fact that you don't feel safe when you shop there. Also, you might want to mention something to individual store managers . Good luck!

gotthebluestateblues
    welcome to ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"mention it to store managers" excellent idea "blues"!!

WELCOME TO ALIPAC!!

You know, complaints of a few customers to TARGET about the Salvation Army, a true 501 C 3 Public Charity, led to a NO LONGER ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY at Christmas Time by TARGET CORPORATION.

Who knows....a few customer complaints to the store managers about the loitering illegals eyeballing your daughters could have a similar outcome...

Anyone want to take some bets?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks Judy and Charlesoakisland for the warm welcome. You have a great forum here with important information that the public needs to be aware of.

Thank you "blues". We do the best we can.

We need everyone's help and look forward to your contributions to comments and articles as your time allows and all the moral support you can give us. We also have legislative alerts that will allow you to easily contact you representatives and senators on legislation that impacts illegal immigration as well as excessive legal immigration like CAFTA, the Central American Free Trade American that opens our borders to allow for "free flow of people, labor and goods" into the US from the Central American countries.

Again, WELCOME TO ALIPAC!!

Wal-Mart has banned the Salvation Army from taking collections at Christmas-time outside the front doors of a Wal-Mart. You would think the malls could do something about the gangs hanging around, huh?

gotthebluestateblues & Sheila1366

Welcome to ALIPAC. You can find out quite a bit about illegal immigrants and some of the gangs by visiting this site daily. We post news article from around the country about what is happening. Please feel free to comment on any of them.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast