Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm a man and I carry pepper spray. I carry the 10% good stuff and I've had to use about 4 vials of it in the last 6 years. I make sure everyone I love carry it on their keys.

The problem is that the security deterioration I've seen around me lately, the spray is not enough. After inadvertantly having dinner with MS-13 one night, the spray is just not enough for casual dining anymore.

No police officer is going to bother someone about pepper spray and NC is a conceal and carry state. As with any personal protection, you must know what you are dealing with. It is almost in your best interest to have a small dose of the spray yourself to know what it is like so you don't panic in a struggle if you get a dose from using it on a perp.

W

PS: The 5% OTC spray may not work on some Hispanics that have built up a tolerance due to a lifetime diet rich in hot peppers (they contain the key ingredient). The weaker stuff also has problems with people on certain drugs. I've sprayed down a couple of combatants that were drunk and it dropped them like a brick. I sprayed a guy that was jacked up on cocaine or speed on night and it only slowed him down for a few seconds before he resumed fighting. It was a direct hit to the face applied during the struggle at a distance of 6 inches. He felt no pain and was coming after two of us. Each time I've had to use the spray, Ive caught some of it myself. That fight lasted over 30 minutes before the police got to our house. We caught him breaking in on us after we had already been burglarized several times. One of my roommates had already hit him in the head with a ball pin hammer and that only made him angry.

Wow, what a night that was. Luckily the two of us could control about one arm a piece till the police arrived and found us fighting on the lawn. We lived in a very rough part of town. I had to demand that the police get out of their cars and assist us 5 times before they actually did.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

pepper spray

My mother bought me and all my sisters (7) pepper spray that goes on my key chain. I bought some for my daughter too. I dont care about what any law says, I will protect myself with this harmless spray, whenever I feel that its necessary. What are they gonna do, put me in jail for defending myself. HaHa.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123