Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This morning on the way to work I filled the tank at a cost of $2.79 per gallon, on the way home the price was $3.05 per gallon. I live in Orlando, Floria.
    "This land is your land, this land is my land," but it's not their land.

Most stations in our area where out of gas by 2PM untill the trucks come in the morning.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    So far gas hasn't gone up as much as I thought it would in California. Before the hurricane the cheapest price I could find was $2.69 a gallon. Since the hurricane the cheapest prices are between $2.76 to $2.89 a gallon. However, more stations are now over $3 gallon. At least there isn't a panic to buy gas and no long lines.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This afternoon in Garner/South Raleigh all the gas stations were open. Paid $3.29 a gallon.

Vermont

Vermont has a real winter, it gets dying cold, as does most of the Country north of 40 degrees latitude. Forget about driving, you may stay in the car to keep warm.

Just got the news from friends in Vermont. Home heating oil is 2.34 a gallon on a pre buy contract. They sold out immediately. Anyone who didn't buy in will have to deal with the spikes.

Fuel assistance programs are tapped out and out of money. Not everyone is going to get help. People.....People are going to FREEZE this winter, that or live in homes with heat in greater numbers, or stay in a sports arena. Greatest Nation on Earth? The world is laughing at our stupidity.

When Diane Sawyer interviewing WhoreHay suggests the oil companies devote some of their windfall profits to the problem, he blanches. He is impossible and must be REMOVED!

People will freeze to preserve corporate oil profits. Greatest Nation on Earth? Greatest People on Earth? Better start talking to Chavez. In the Northeast and East in General, that is where most of their oil comes from, Venezuela. Don't have to ship it very far.

A cord of wood is 175 bucks. Last year the pre buy contracts went for 1.19 a gallon. Glued, screwed, and tattoed. Appears were gonna take it.

Yes, and I am goading all of you. General Strike. glenn

I suggest that people start thinking of moving in together, or build fireplaces now. You have some time and should think ahead like the New Orleans people did not.

Gasoline prices a hundred or so miles north of Yuma: $3.10 to $3.30 a gallon this afternoon. We're doing relatively okay so far. We try and keep the vehicles tanks topped off and we need to fill the gas cans in the garage still. We're also driving less and combining trips, so even with the gas price increase we're spending less, for the moment.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234