Thread: gas prices

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

gas prices

I decided to go ahead and get gas tonight. I managed to get it at $2.99 a gallon. The station across the street now has regular gas on their sign at $3.29 a gallon!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Ours is going for $3.69 a gallon. Can you say Gouging? I will be siphoning my lawn mower tomorrow. It has about 3 gallons in it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Lots of the NC stations are out of gas although they tell us the pipeline is back on. Some are just out of regular 87 octane.

Prices between 3-3.50 per gallon.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

oil companies are no better than the looters!

What is their excuse for oil prices BEFORE the hurricane? When oil companies post over 24 BILLION in profits, someone needs to be prosecuted!!!!!!!!

There needs to be a full scale investigation into these oil companies!!!

Everything will be going up soon because of oil prices!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

There's already a gas price thread. I don't know why somebody started another one.

Get this, they have suspended the Additive for our gasoline only in the states that have been hit hard, why aren’t they suspending it for the rest of the country when we get 30% of our refined fuel from their? I don’t get it, and if gas goes further up because of this disaster we are going to be in a bad situation.

Pro

haha

Lambmarch; This is a two "gas" station "town" site!! haha. Have to pretend that there is competition.

Check your oil stock in the coming weeks!! cheers glenn

Bush needs to stand up and state to the oil companies that, if the consumers have to take a hit, then the oil companies should too. As long as the trickle down effect causes the consumer to take the hit everytime, gas prices will keep going up and never come down. Thank you Ronnie Regan for that great piece of philosophy. This is why the cost of living will always out run the wage level and increase the poverty level. This republican philosiphy has been undermining the middle class for 20 years and now outsourcing and open borders (another Repulican elitist philiosophy)( like CAFTA) are compounding the problem. This too, will come back and bite the elitists in the butt IN THE FORM OF A REVOLUTION AND CIVIL UNREST. We all know its coming, it's just a matter of time. It will happen when LOTS of Americans are no longer able to afford the cost of living in this country because of the gap of the cost of living and wages earned. Our form of Capitalism will be reduced to the level of China's sweat shops if we don't change our philosophy.

As long as our politicians bend to China's sweatshops, by allowing coportations to compete with them, they will drive our standard of living into the ground. China should be boycotted at every port of entry, until they can prove to the world that they pay ALL of their workers a competitve scale while observing workers rights. MEANWHILE, THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND THE PRIVTE SECTOR HAS NO BUSINESS DEALING AND COMPETING WITH COMMUNIST CHINA!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well Said Rockfish.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Re: oil companies are no better than the looters!

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    What is their excuse for oil prices BEFORE the hurricane? When oil companies post over 24 BILLION in profits, someone needs to be prosecuted!!!!!!!!

There needs to be a full scale investigation into these oil companies!!!

Everything will be going up soon because of oil prices!
    It is not just the oil companies, it is also the leach like commodity (futures) traders. If you have ever seen "Trading Places", you will know EXACTLY what I am refering to.

Yes, the BOil execs and companies also rake us over the coals, but price is driven by the scum sucking pit traders.

H.