Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gee Whiz - Halliburton Hired To Do Storm Cleanup

http://infowars.net/Pages/Sept05/030905halliburton.htm

Gee Whiz - Halliburton Hired To Do Storm Cleanup

Housten Chronicle | September 3 2005

The Navy has hired Houston-based Halliburton Co. to restore electric power, repair roofs and remove debris at three naval facilities in Mississippi damaged by Hurricane Katrina.

Halliburton subsidiary KBR will also perform damage assessments at other naval installations in New Orleans as soon as it is safe to do so.

KBR was assigned the work under a "construction capabilities" contract awarded in 2004 after a competitive bidding process. The company is not involved in the Army Corps of Engineers' effort to repair New Orleans' levees.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Oh Really?

Why am I not surprised! I think Bush thinks he can use this storm to make himself look like the caring president. What a crock! If anything it has exposed him to all America and the World what an incompetent, arrogant, self centered tyrant he is! Now they have a new excuse (what was the excuse before when we know that the oil companies posted over 24 billion in profits!) to raise gas prices, food, clothing, and everthing else and get a tighter grip on the American peoples lives!

He will use these poor victims to try and further his own agenda!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: Oh Really?

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Why am I not surprised! I think Bush thinks he can use this storm to make himself look like the caring president. What a crock! If anything it has exposed him to all America and the World what an incompetent, arrogant, self centered tyrant he is! Now they have a new excuse (what was the excuse before when we know that the oil companies posted over 24 billion in profits!) to raise gas prices, food, clothing, and everthing else and get a tighter grip on the American peoples lives!

He will use these poor victims to try and further his own agenda!
    Yeah and if you think this summer we have had, 7 incidents where on Army, Air bases and Nuclear Plant have had illegals taking off of them. Guess who, does that work. So now my question is how many are they going to hire to rebuild down there.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Gee, didn't see this one coming.

IMPEACH THIS NATION WRECKING TYRANT NOW!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you worked for Haliburton and earned a good salary to support your family would you criticize Haliburton? Haliburton has become nothing more than a big excuse for the liberal Democrats to attack Cheney. Had Cheney never been CEO of Haliburton the lib Dems would not care who Haliburton is.

I have nothing against Haliburton and nothing for them but I understand that company can DO THOINGS that many others can't! Get off of haliburton's back and get your facts straight!

Quote Originally Posted by JackSmith
    If you worked for Haliburton and earned a good salary to support your family would you criticize Haliburton? Haliburton has become nothing more than a big excuse for the liberal Democrats to attack Cheney. Had Cheney never been CEO of Haliburton the lib Dems would not care who Haliburton is.

I have nothing against Haliburton and nothing for them but I understand that company can DO THOINGS that many others can't! Get off of haliburton's back and get your facts straight!
    Are you kidding? I'm sure that you are aware of special interests correct? It is companies like this that are helping with the hole to bury America in. Boosh and Cheney both had jobs before getting polytikal. They ate drank and slept in oil, and guess what they will do the same after they leave office. that is the primary reason the gas prices are going unchecked. There hasn't been a revolutionary break through as far as energy, and means of transportation that I am aware of, therefore, there hasn't been such damage in profit for justification for such an increase in price.

The legacy that Boosh will leave when he leaves his orifice will be double the gas price, ten times the illegals, triple the poverty level, triple the unemployed, and we will see more the following 3 years he is in orifice.

Just as a side note, I am neither rePublican nor democRat, both sides of the fence are twisted together and checks and balances are being slowly eroded in our country.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME