Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GEORGE BUSH, COMMANDER IN CHIEF of the TITANIC

The thread about John McCain which led to the discussion about George Bush which led to the discussion about what could happen to those of us standing up against his agenda has led me to start this thread.

Although I am not trying to be mean, I think George Bush is actually a very weak person at least at this point in time in his life. He has more power than anyone in the world, but if you take all of the props which surround him away and just look at the person, like someone standing on a street corner, he is a man with little direction.

We have to consider that he hasn't had a typical life. He was raised in an atmosphere in which there was a lot of power and basically his goal in life was to achieve power. Now he has the power, and it's as though he doesn't know what to do with it.

I think he is at a real turning point in his life and his presidency in which he has really reached a crossroad. He has underestimated the American people, and he has also used and taken advantage of them in the hopes of gaining even more power and influence around the world. This has been a terrible mistake.

President Bush has greatly underestimated the American people. Because of the 9/11 terrorist attack, we were knocked off course and we looked towards GWB as the person who would fix things, get the bad guys, and bring America back. He talked that way, he acted that way and we liked that.

If there had not been a terrorist attack and then the war, he would never have been re-elected running on the agendas which we have seen. No way. He would have been a one term president, and probably would have lost badly. It was the war that rallied so many Americans behind him.

Now we have come to realize just how lost our President really is. He has screwed us over royally with the borders, and he has done this with the mistaken belief that he could get away with it. We weren't looking until it was APPARENT plain as day that we had been had.

He has been under the impression that he can hold on to his power of the people by acting unbothered, by not speaking to us when he should, about things that he should, and he thought this was working.

Now the people are angry and this is what I predict will happen. He thought he was on a path to be a big world figure, and greatly let issues slide here in America. But people over in Europe and in other places in the world greatly judge US presidents by the opinion of them and the support given to them by the American people. When we stand by our president, other than a few loud mouths, Europe and other countries come to believe that all is pretty well in America. But when we are not happy with our president, the world is also not happy with him. This is one of the first big mistakes he made. George Bush does not stand by his country.

He has has forgotten that the American people have a very strong will, we will stop at nothing to protect our sovereignty and what is right and just for Americans. He has so badly underestimated us that he actually believes that he will strong arm us into allowing this invasion to to continue as he sees fit.

You don't strong arm the American people and win. You strong arm the enemy of the American people and win. George Bush HOPES that there are enough "weak" people in this country who will fear him enough to let him have his way. Obviously, many of those unwilling to stand up to him would be recent immigrants and illegal aliens. What he has forgotten is that there are still enough Americans with the will to fight, and this was his second mistake. His miscalculated estimation of the American people.

George Bush needs to make a decision and make it fast as to what direction he wants to take his life. The more he does not stand up for the American people in a CLEAR and ABSOLUTE manner the bigger the hole will become in his ship.

I read somewhere recently that the best weapon any country can have against an authoritative government is their will to fight back. When we are afraid to speak out it is the worst thing that we can do. We must continue to speak up against President Bush's terrible negligence to the American people.

Yes, he really should be impeached because of the negligence in failing to protect our country. He really should !

George Bush should find a quiet and peaceful place outside without Karl Rove, without Laura, without anyone. He should put a blanket down and lay down and look up at the blue sky. He should tell himself that he has the power. The question is does he want to be a man who is respected by the people of the country for which he was president or does he want to lose his power slowly but surely by the people turning away from him in disgust and embarrassment because he is a weak man and a failure of a president ?

It is up to him. He cannot really strong arm us too much. The reason is, once he starts standing up for illegal aliens and turning against the American people his threats to us will be useless. To the American people there are worse things than going to jail for bad mouthing the president or going against his agenda which is being FORCED UPON us.
    The worst thing that can happen to the American people is to let one man, one lost man instill any fear in us.

So who will that man standing on the corner, all by himself, without any of the power props end up to be ? A real man ? A man of principle and courage ? Or will he be someone so hungry for power and admiration that when he actually had it he couldn't hold on to it.

George Bush you are indebted to the American people. You owe your appreciation for having trust in you to the American people.

Let us HOPE that by the end of your term it will be U.S., the American people who feel indebted and appreciative to you.

That, Mister President is the choice you need to make privately with yourself.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    LUSC,

You make good points. I was intrigued by this statement,

"If their had not been a terrorist attack and then the war, he would never have been re-elected running on the agendas which we have seen. No way. He would have been a one term president, and probably would have lost badly. It was the war that rallied so many Americans behind him."

Don't you think Karl, Rummy, Wolfie and Dick KNEW this BEFORE the election?

Call it the 'PNAC attack'.

I greatly fear for my children'sfuture.

All I know is that we cannot afford to back off of him. We must give him hell. He will either sink his own ship or change course.

WE are the ones with the strong arm, and we have a pretty strong mouth too. So while he sits back and "says nothing" and thinks he is getting away with everything, we will be doing the talking.

Like I said, he could have the respect of the American people and he would really be the Commander in Chief. Right now he is the Commander of his own SINKING SHIP. And the American people, the REAL American people, the LEGAL citizens of this country ARE NOT going down with him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All I know is that we cannot afford to back off of him. We must give him hell. He will either sink his own ship or change course.

WE are the ones with the strong arm, and we have a pretty strong mouth too. So while he sits back and "says nothing" and thinks he is getting away with everything, we will be doing the talking.

Like I said, he could have the respect of the American people and he would really be the Commander in Chief. Right now he is the Commander of his own SINKING SHIP. And the American people, the REAL American people, the LEGAL citizens of this country ARE NOT going down with him.

dxd
    What got Bush re-elected? Here is what I have heard a lot of knowledgeable people who were actually involved in the election agree on. According to them, it is more like- WHO got Bush re-elected. The mayor of San Francisco and the Mass. Supreme Court on the issue of gay marraige. Because of them many states had a marraige definition on the ballot and this brought out a lot of people. These same people voted R because of Bush's support for preserving traditional marraige. They call this, finding a winning issue and standing next to it.
    But like I said, I do not have the first hand knowledge to say that this reason is true or false.

Banned
    Compared to the wholesale destruction of our entire society, I guess gay marriage WAS a big issue.

Do you even know what/who PNAC is?

Google it, and tell me what you think....

Karl Rove ... he's the problem. W's just the marionette.

We really have to keep pressure on both Republicans and Democrats.

Howard Dean is spouting off now about OUR Minutemen...Dean is a nut case.

I email Reid, Kennedy, stupid rich Kerry, wonder how many jobs Kerry gave away while he was in Davos?

Try to get a Democrat to actually state his/her view on illegals....I haven't been able to do it. I asked Hillary where she stood, but did not hear from her....but I'm in another State.

All I know about her, is she spoke to La Raza, told them WE would teach THEIR kid's.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Bush thinks that TRUE AMERICANS are just a bunch of sheep, lead and they will follow. We all know that is not true, but HE thinks it is. What we are doing is showing him we are a thinking, knowing people who will not be lead to slaughter.

I can't speak for anyone else but the first time I voted for Bush it was because I didn't like Gore's choice of a VP (Lieberman.) The second time, it was because I really just cannot stand John Skerry or anything he says or stands for. The man is just too disgusting to me to ever consider voting for him.

I know that many of the vets I know voted for Bush in 204 because they, too, despise Kerry. We all heard his words back in the 70's and we will never forget. I even went so far as to tell the RNC that they needn't count my vote as a vote FOR Bush but a vote AGAINST Kerry.

I wasn't happy with my choices in either election. I won't be happy with any Democrat or any Republican next time, either. I'd be willing to bet on that unless Tom Tancredo himself runs on one of those tickets. Both parties have worked very hard to earn the distrust of the American people if you ask me.

As for why Bush is the way he is, I couldn't tell you. I've never been among the privileged few who own oil wells or have millionaires or presidents for a father. The Texans say he isn't one of them. Yet he acts with that certain sort of "bravado" common among Texans. Most Texans seem to be born with it-- you can pick them out among school kids even. Perhaps because Bush's "Texan-ism" is an affectation is the reason he doesn't come across as sincere. And don't think that I am down on Texans. I'm just down on phonies.

You would never mistake Bush Sr for a Texan. He doesn't act or even walk like a Texan. You would never mistake Johnson as anything BUT a Texan. Bush, Jr. is a phony Texan who has proven himself to be a phony American as well.