Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is George Bush Keeping You Safe?

Many people voted for George Bush because of security and safety concerns. How safe are you feeling these days?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

imho, the question should be
    "is the Congress & Pres keeping us safe"

No matter how one cuts it, Bush can't do anything without 100s of incompetant REPRESENTATIVES & SENATORS!! Bush couldn't make one deal if we had Reps that were honorable and refused the deals in the first place!

If we're going to shoot, had better be using buck shot rather than a pea shooter. We need to take the CONGRESS DOWN........they are more dangerous and LONGER LASTING.

Kennedy - McCain - Kerry anyone? 20-30+++ years and still doing damage.

We only have so many resources, people and energy. Wasting it won't get us anywhere positive. Pick the battles wisely and we will win.
    {my 2 cents}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you 2ndamendsis. I actually wanted to make this a poll? I don't know where I went wrong. If possible would you put this in poll form? The question would be: Does this Congress and George Bush Give You a Sense of Security? Possible?

This is really a dumb question, and I posted it. I wanted it to be a poll.
    Don't even bother answering this dumb question.

NO LEGAL! It's not a dumb question!

We're all angry as hell at Bush. It's my personal opinion that we just can't waste energy and time. We've got only so much to go around. Yes I'd love to see his ass on a rail riding out of town! BUT, what would that leave us with???????? Worse off, imho. At least he's honest enough to say what he's going to do. At least that's one advantage for us.

I happen to be one person who see's this differently, that's all. My feet are planted firmly and I ain't budging on this one, LOL.

Bush can't do anything without BACKROOM DEALS.