Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    What really sticks in my craw, is all these celebrities making millions of dollars off Americans and America and then sticking a knife in our back!

Boycotting does work, it takes a little while for them to feel the effects, but in the end no one even asks for an autograph anymore!
    Right on target......they get their money from us and us should simply ignore them........television and movies are not the only things in life to do.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Geraldo: Marginalized.

Rick Sanchez: GONE.

Lopez: GONE.

Apparently being an anti-American, anti-white d-bag on TV isn't the wisest of career choices. It may be the preference of the executives in the entertainment industry, but in the end, they recognise the obvious. And pissing off the majority demographic isn't the best way to win viewership and revenue. Makes about as much sense as the "hispanic strategy."
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Does anyone remember the stir that was caused by the white guy on Seinfeld when he made a derogatory remark against blacks? It couldn't be more obvious that we have EXTREME cases of racism AGAINST white Americans nowadays.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

He's hosting La Raza Awards on NBC at 8PM ET

Which is right NOW!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    He's hosting La Raza Awards on NBC at 8PM ET

Which is right NOW!
    It's almost like a train wreck! force yourself not to watch!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In the opening he mentioned the movie 'Battlefield, Los Angeles' and said he knows how it ended..."We Won!"

Janet Murgia spoke and touted all the good NCLR does.

Yeah, I can hardly believe I watched the damn show but I was spying for our side.

Oh, and his canceled show won an award but I can't remember for what exactly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234