Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Geraldo Rivera Answer me this.

While channel surfing I happen to stop at the Geraldo at large show. All I heard him say was " the mean spirited bill to stop illegal immigration" I had to turn it off. Before I puked.

Ok Geraldo heres some questions for you. Picture this scenario.

I sneak into your house and used everything you own. food, water, electric, you will support me totally. ( cause I'm in need you see, I come from a poor country )

I'm going to eventually sneak in so many relatives we'll be sleeping in your bed, overflowing your toilets, and parking our cars on your lawn and living totally off of you.

Oh we will do some menial chores for minium wage cause who needs money when you'll give us everything we need.

Now you can't get upset because that would be mean spirited!!!! So you let us keep coming.

Now me and my relatives out number you and have strength. we don't want all your assets we demand them!!!!!

LOVE a poor illegal who just needed a better life!!!!

Do you agree this is ok ? Now don't be mean spirited.

Email him....I did, and told Bill Oreilly too, that Geraldo was wrong!

I'm telling ya, these people just want to work for their own, not America!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Absolutely. Clearly 'their own' would be anyone from Latin America, whether they've ever met them or not.

Clearly they never become Americans...for the most part.

I'll admit that I envy their organization. If we could organize in such matter we would be an insurmountable people.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I don't understand all these people! I'm hispanic/latino too -- my great grandfather came from Spain and there's a city there by that name. BUT I'm an AMERICAN CITIZEN and have never been to Spain and never plan on going.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

whats the link to his website?
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

We need to get back to the "melting pot," which we can't do with the flood of immigrants we have now. They're overflowing the "pot." They have absolutely no incentive to assimilate as immigrants of the past did.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Beings he wants them here so bad.....Geraldo has lots of money, why can't he donate millions of his own money to Mexico and South America that way he can help them build up their own countries

Oh we will do some menial chores for minium wage cause who needs money when you'll give us everything we need.
    But we need that money for tequila, and for beer for our wild parties on the week end because you won't pay for those, you stingy man! Gol-LY! Dont' you know we need to have some fun sometimes?

Don't forget to remind Geraldo how mean we are because we call the cops when they start knifing each other out in the middle of the road after two beers and a couple shots of tequila make them into instant you- know -what's.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Hispanic Third Reich

Whorealdo is a race peddling phony who "Hispanicized" his given name: Jerry Rivers to Geraldo Rivera. He's an American born Puerto Rican Jew who early on discovered the value of being a "victim" minority in the midsts of the white liberal northeastern corridor left-wing media establishment. His idiotic tripe is meaningless since laws passed to prevent ILLEGAL immigration are not race or ethnicity specific by any means whatsoever. The racist is Whorealdo himself who apparently expects immigration laws and restrictions only to apply to non-Hispanics. His warped and bigoted nonsense is shared by most other Hispanofascists like La Raza (La Racist), Mecha, Azatlan, and others whose ultimate goal is racial subjugation. In this way Whorealdo is nothing more than a jackbooted apologist for a Hispanic Third Reich.

As a descendant of American Indians of the southeastern US, I laugh at Whorealdo's pity party and crusade for illegal aliens of Hispanic origin. That jerk doesn't know what a legacy of real suffering is.

WELL SAID, Captain America! Welcome aboard!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast