Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks, I found it

Thanks Mr. Gheen, I found the records. Very interesting. From what I can see, you should (1) get a raise (2) be put in charge of spending taxpayer money. We would never have a deficit!

Welcome to Alipac Tennisman. Glad to have you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Welcome Tennisman1939!! Glad you are here!

Re: Thanks, I found it

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisman1939
    Thanks Mr. Gheen, I found the records. Very interesting. From what I can see, you should (1) get a raise (2) be put in charge of spending taxpayer money. We would never have a deficit!
    Many thanks. I will admit that it has been very tough on my family for me to do this at wages below what my field of study could generate for me right now. I have almost exhausted my savings and put my heart and soul into this effort.

I want everyone to know how important I consider every dollar.

We get small donations from unemployed people and retirees on fixed incomes. Some of the notes attacked to the checks are very touching and I read each one although I cannot write everyone back.

No matter how much ALIPAC grows, I want every dollar to always be treated that way.

I believe we get more done per dollar at ALIPAC than almost any sizable group doing this kind of thing. I do not mean that in any offensive way towards the many other good groups in our cause.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt

Dirty tricks of Politics

There is no doubt that Gilchrest has allowed his personal greed to cloud his judgement. Logical conclusion is that Huckabee is desperate in needing someone who would make him look good on the illegal immigrant issue. Huckabee is backed into a corner and Gilchrest capitalized. I would wonder what position was offered Gilchrest in the Huckabee administration.

I of course see no hope for Huckabee to win. It appears that for now the only candidate that isn't compromised on any isssue, is rasing millions, has no secrets, and is hated by mainstream media, and his own republican party heads, is Ron Paul. It is going to be an interesting year, lots of mud slinging.

A word of caution to ALIPAC, do not get caught up in the mud slinging at Gilchrest. What makes people look like kooks is when they get so emotional over a matter that they think it must be defended at all costs. Just present the truth, keep the records open and keep doing what the mission statement says. Gilchrest has already harmed himself both personally and professionally and he needs no further help. Move on quickly before the media decides that the movement is now split and begins to spin their propaganda. This would cause great confusion and could endanger the mission.

Welcome Senator. Glad to have you here in Alipac.

I have known William before he started ALI-PAC.If anyone has made sacrificies and given up making more money for a cause, it is William.HE could made far more being a lobbyist or a political consultant.For a long time he still drove his red beatup 90s mustang and wore the same suit on talk shows.Gilchrist has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar (donations for sorry excuse for a fence or none at all) and now is trying to distract attention from himself.The more he speaks the worse it will get for him.He reminds me of certain politicians who really do not care if they win whatever office they run for ,just collect donations and live off of them.William,if you read this ,you know who I HAVE IN MIND.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome Senator and others. I too believe that Gilchrist and Huckabee have not at all furthered themselves by slinging mud, in fact to me, they have tarnished any good reputation they may have had in the past.

I too believe that defense of the truth about ALIPAC's finances is needed, but beyond that, nothing more needs to be said by any of us. I just have to shake my head and walk away from Gilchrist and his group, so sorry he has taken this route.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112