Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Between 6:30 and 7:45, I have gotten 4 emails from the minutemen project. Including the one you just got titled "Hypocrites, Liars and Charlatans".

WHAT A GOOFBALL!

I like your response back to him William.
    It looks as if Jim Gilchrist has returned from Iowa and has gotten to his email box and is flipping out right now. I got four emails too. It is very bad to send four emails in a row like that to your email lists.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every penny we have ever spent is online and always has been.

http://herndon1.sdrdc.com/cgi-bin/canco ... +C00405878

and

http://images.nictusa.com/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00405878

We decided to use the format of a PAC because of how open our records are.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    This is stupidity on his part concerning Huckabee and also jealousy over William and Simcox and their sucess. How many times do you see Ghilchrist on national TV?
    The minuteman project is nothing and I laughed over his endorsement. It means nothing. I don't think the american people even care who he endorses. Again it means nothing.
    The money that the Minutemen make and where they distribute their funds is none of his damn business.
    It is also none of his business where Alipac puts their money.
    If in fact William made $1,000.000 a year he is well worth the price.

Shut up Gilchrist.
    I second that 100% Someone should tell Gilchrist when your in a hole stop digging.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

If in fact William made $1,000,000 a year he is well worth the price.

You got that right !!!!

[quote]It only took Simcox two days to pile on and take his cheap shot at Jim Gilchrist as well. He and his friend William Gheen (ALIPAC) have started a “destroy Gilchrist and Huckabeeâ€
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

[quote="corhanem"][quote]It only took Simcox two days to pile on and take his cheap shot at Jim Gilchrist as well. He and his friend William Gheen (ALIPAC) have started a “destroy Gilchrist and Huckabeeâ€

[quote="ALIPAC"][quote="corhanem"][quote]It only took Simcox two days to pile on and take his cheap shot at Jim Gilchrist as well. He and his friend William Gheen (ALIPAC) have started a “destroy Gilchrist and Huckabeeâ€
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Didn't we see him on tv when this first came out and he said he had SOLICITED all the candidates and Huckabee was the only one to call him back?

Huckabee, this man is a loose cannon. 'Course, after all your lies you wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway. Play on, boys!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I liked your letter, William.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

William wrote:

You have abandoned the truth and now will reap what you have sown.
    If you plant ice, you gonna harvest wind! -Robert Hunter

Great response W. The truth is on our side.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast