Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Without so much as a phone call to Jim Gilchrist asking him why, several leaders of Minuteman fringe groups viciously attacked Jim and Mike Huckabee with the hopes of getting some cheap publicity for themselves.
    And who did Gilchrist consult before endorsing Huckabee? I'm betting the same person in Narcissus' pool. I speculate, he rushed to embrace the "Iowa front runner" and didn't take the time to investigate Huckster Huckabee's pro-illegal immigration past.

Gilchrist might not be in this situation right now, if he had consulted William Gheen before he endorsed Huckabee. Considering Alipac is the largest archive of illegal immigration data on the Net.

Individuals like myself, that have dedicated a lot of their personal time, some with little or no compensation, fighting illegal immigration are now launching a damage control effort, against the pro-amnesty Huckabee endorsement by a high profile and self-proclaimed leader of the anti-illegal immigration movement.

Gilchrist's endorsement could mislead the general public into believing that Huckabee will be the candidate to vote for, if they want to end illegal immigration in America.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Kooks and zealots???

Out of all of the organizations I have logged in on, ALIPAC is by far one of the most upstanding, patriotic organization for the cause of stopping illegal immigration and border security!

W. and the entire organization scrutinize every post, article and when other orgnizations solitcit ALIPAC's help or involvement as well as, phone, fax and email projects for the cause. ALIPAC does nothing shady and wants nothing to do with anything shady. We are all quite aware that this cause is ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE THIS COUNTRY FACES.

Endorsing candidates like Huckabee shows America just what kind of leadership Gilchrist represents to his organization, and it's not with the cause to end illegal immigration or border security.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here is the video clip where Gilchrist admits that his endorsement of Huckabee was completely driven by ego.

Notice how he states that Huckabee was the only one to respond to him as if Huckabee being willing to call Jim Gilchrist is some kind of great credential.

Jim Gilchrist really let all of that support we lavished on him go to his head didn't he.

Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65p4K6D6bg4

W

No Details Needed

You can tell who lacks integrity in this conversation by asking yourself, "Which person who claims to really care about illegal immigration endorsed a pro-Amnesty candidate?"

It never ceases to amaze me as to the length some people will go to, that only uses other people's intelligence to make themselves look good. Then, only ending up looking more moronic than they did to begin with.

I think there is only 1 of 2 people that will actually do something about the Illegal Invasion of our country. Ron Paul or Lou Dobbs. If anyone can't tell all the candidates available for the 2008 election aren't just continuing puppets of what we have had for the last near 20 years, is lost in the fog !

Next time you see them on t v, look for the strings in the back ground ...

To A Better Day America !

Your Loyal Son & Servant ~

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death

April
    Well said , W. an excellent response to a real idiot! He is his own worst enemy!!!

Everyone please check out the picture of me and Jim I added to my response to refute one of his many lies.

W

April
    Pictures speak volumes and anyone can tell by the pic that you two were on very good terms at the time. His lies certainly are back firing on him.

I promise you all, that if I see Gilchrist step up to a microphone to address a crowd of Patriots, I will personally remove the jackass from the stage.

Everyone I know is absolutely pissed. He's not going to be able to show his face in Southern California again after this.

He's through.

Let me tell you William I am behind you 100%, you present yourself 10 times better on TV than Gilchrist does. I wonder if I can get a refund for that book I bought that Gilchrist co-wrote.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast