Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For me, proof in in the pudding. To survive, everyone needs money. So if William gets paid, what's the big deal. But what ALIPAC is doing with its money to maintain this website, along with the TV interviews that William does with all the travelling is excellent! I'm highly informed because of ALIPAC. Thank you very much ALIPAC and William.
    On the other hand, for Jim Gilchrist to support Huckabee shows how much he can be trusted. You've got goo smeared all over you Jim, and your pointing your finger? Huckabee is no American. I'm even beginning to wonder about Mitt Romney and his stand on immigration with his interview on Meet the Press.
    Clarity, clarity. Tom Tancredo, Duncan Hunter and probably Ron Pal are the only men who are consistent! My God, where is this country headed! This immigration thing is not about racism. Get it straight. It's about culturalism. I simply don't want a whole other culture overwhelming this grand civilization called America. Is that too hard to understand? Dhaaaa!

ALIPAC: I had two email addresses in their system and responded to both by saying remove me from your list. This is like Alice In Wonderland: up is down and right is wrong. The endorsement of the huckster smells of money or at the least, extremely poor judgement. Either way MMP is toast with the folks who count, the real patriots who love this nation.

Keep up the good work, and fight on.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

Mudslingers

Come on, if yur going to claim your rebutting the guys statement with facts at least use a real photo, not one you obviously doctored in photoshop. You only make yourself look bad posting obviously fake crap.

Absolutely a Great Responce Bill, keep up the good work!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Endorcement of Huckabee

Lets not waste our time worrying about Gilrist. Jim Gilrist has a right to endorse anyone he wants to. Remember this is one of our causes freedom of speech. He does not have the right to lie, nor does Huckabee. I say ignore him. We know the truth, lets not give him any more print space. We need to put the truth out about Huckabee. Gilcrist endorsement is not important, I am sure Romney will use the facts William has put out. The attacks on William we all know are unfounded. Has anyone here looked at Thompson? His immigration policies are very good.
    <div>Gingerspice7</div>

usmcvet: Hey, thanks. The support is appreciated.

A late 'welcome aboard' and, as we always do here, we do love the folks in our Armed Forces. Godspeed - whether you're currently serving or had already put in your time. THANKS! To reciprocate, we WILL fight on, in however way legally possible, to win this fit - guaranteed.

centrist: Wow, superb observations and comments. I couldn't have said it all better myself. ...

Feel free to jump right on in here whenever possible. If you have any questions, don't by shy - just let us know....

A welcome aboard to any new posters I may have overlooked as well (sorry, kind of pressed for time this morning).

PhredE
    Mod/Admin guy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Mudslingers

Quote Originally Posted by RonT
    Come on, if yur going to claim your rebutting the guys statement with facts at least use a real photo, not one you obviously doctored in photoshop. You only make yourself look bad posting obviously fake crap.
    RonT,

Welcome to ALIPAC.

The photo of me and Jim Gilchrist at Unite to Fight 1 in Vegas is real and not a fake created by photoshop. I have no idea why you would doubt the authenticity, but if you do you can contact revered leader Mark Edwards the radio show host from KDWN Vegas and Founder of Unite to Fight.

Here is his website. He either took that photo or was nearby when it was made.

http://www.thewakeupamerica.com/

In fact, Mark Edwards has even posted this photo on his website

http://www.thewakeupamerica.com/art0056 ... christ.htm

Feel free to contact the event organizer to confirm if you like.

William Gheen

Thanks PhredE. Not active duty, Viet Nam vet. 69-70.
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Xxxx Xxxxxxxx
    Xxxxxxx xxxxxxx
    An Ohio Corporation

To:
    Mr. William Gheen
    American for Legal Immigration

William
    I feel it is extremely important that I address the issues that have been brought to light recently involving our organization and Jim Gilchrist. It deeply concerns me that in this time of crises in America that we have to deal with an issue such as this but I can say I expected this due to the elections, its politics right?
    Wrong.

I think it be best if I address these issues one at a time.

Funding:
    The process or fact of providing the money to Alipac is required for Alipac, our group to continue to function.
    With out funding Alipac will not be able to continue operate. It’s that simple.
    I think your under paid to begin with, but that issue is out of our control right now.

In the America a political action committee, is organized to elect or defeat government officials or to promote legislation. That’s what we do, and we do it all under the rules of The Federal Election Campaign Act.
    Contributions by individuals to federal PACs are limited to $5000. Corporations and unions may not contribute to federal PACs, though they may pay for the administrative costs of a PAC affiliated with the specific corporation or union.
    You have always made that rule extremely clear to me.
    Under federal law, PACs are not limited in their ability to spend money independently of a candidate campaign
    This is information I’m sure you already know but the reason I bring all this up
    is, our organization is called ALIPAC when its fundraisers are in full force that is what we are supporting the Pac Americans for Legal Immigration PAC. Not our President, and its never advertised that way.

William, have you ever noticed that at the top of the Minute men Projects web site in Big bold blue and gold type, members are asked to Help Jim Gilchrist save America by donating here…

Funny thing is I didn’t know Jim Had all the answers to saving American.

When Americans send money To ALIPAC that’s where the money goes, to the issue of Americans fixing the problems not William Gheen saving America But Alipac and that is how its advertised.

Also have you every noticed when you click to view the “About Usâ€

I have no problem with Gilchrist's endorsement of Huckabee. This is America, and everyone is entitled to their views. In fact I find getting emails from the Minuteman Project more comforting than from ALIPAC. It seems that every email I get from ALIPAC, they ask for money. Why? I think I am able to look up the FAX number of anyone on my own. And send that fax for less than $15. To pay to have faxes sent for me seems stupid. $15??? Where does that money really go?????????????????????????

Over this last year of receiving emails from ALIPAC I have not read one word that shows me they are in fact getting much done with all the money that they receive.

I feel that the phone calls and emails that I have sent to the different candidates get more done than any group fax. At least I know that my time spent doing it myself is more satisfying.

Lastly, I ask everyone to put the local Border Patrol or IMS number on speed dial in their cell phone. That way when you find someone that is illegally in the United States you can report them at once. Don’t just stand there – Do Something.

The DesertDuck
    Southern Arizona Desert

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast