Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has anybody wondered why Duncan Hunter isn't getting any play in the media??? What does it take? He is strong on his stance on building the fence along the Mexican border, he has a strong military background, he is a strong Christian. So what is holding him up????
    <u>Sharlee</u>

What is the truth about Huckabee?

Has anyone been able to find anything in writing from the Huckabee campaign detailing their plan to deal with the largest invasion to ever take place in world history? How can he support tuition breaks for the children of illegals at the expense of legitimate citizens and not be in favor of amnesty for the parents? How can two illegals create a legal? No one is supposed to profit from their crimes in the U.S. isn't granting tuition breaks allowing criminals to profit from illegal acts? Since when did two wrongs (crossing the border illegally and defrauding hospitals out of their just compensation for child birth and forcing legitimate U.S. Citizens to foot the bill) make a right? Illegal aliens have one right, the right to leave before being made to pay for their crimes.
    Since we are out-sourcing U.S. jobs and importing illegal workers to work for less at the ones that don't leave why don't we out-source our prisons for illegals to Mexico? We could save a lot of money, the illegals would be closer to home and we would be creating jobs for illegals to return home to do.
    I plead with the U.S. government to STOP selectively enforcing our laws so the rich can have cheaper labor paid for by U.S. Taxpayers.
    Nonfeasance of office, the refusal to do that which should be done. Officials do not enforce the law, grounds for dismissal and prosecution for refusing to do what they were hired to do!

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDuck
    It seems that every email I get from ALIPAC, they ask for money.
    You totally shot any credibility you were trying to establish by that completely unfounded and absolutely untrue statement. Obviously you are a provocateur, a lying one at that. We have no place for those of your character in our organization during our fight against the injustice of illegal immigration imposed upon the American people. Go somewhere where someone of your character is appreciated, like the Gilchrist Project.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Personally, I see a "Divide and Conquor" aspect taking place.
    I'm very sure the Open Borders Lobby, The Amnesty Politicians, LaRaza, Maldef, LULAC and EVERY MEXICAN within our borders ILLEGALLY are loving this.
    Anti-Illegal Immigration groups and activists fighting amongst each other while they continue to BUY Politicians in America and Mexico. Seems to me PERSONALLY, it always boils down to MONEY...Where did it go? Who took it? Where did it come from?....The ROOT of ALL EVIL!
    Maybe we should as Americans remember the real problem...
    WHERE HAS OUR COUNTRY GONE?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

First of all WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES:

Calimom, greatdanes, gingerspice7, USMCVET, Sharlee, Wavleyg.

I do agree wtih ayatollahgondola that we need to be careful about posting emails in a public forum. I've only done that if it is a group that sends to the public. I don't have a problem with that especially if it gets information about illegal immigration.

I think one of the most effective ways of dealing with it is to publish the list of organizations that is against the endorsement and against endorsing Huckabee (if that is your stance).

As individuals the most effective way is to UNSUBSCRIBE when you get the emails AND if Gilchrist is being interviewed on a program CHANGE THE CHANNEL don't put it on mute. The stations watch the ratings for every 15 minutes.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are correct about Huckabee and his 'buddie'

I agree with you William!
    "Stand with anybody that stands RIGHT. Stand with him while he is right and PART with him when he goes wrong."
    Abraham Lincoln 16th president of US (October 16, 1854)

I have noticed some people like Jim take themselves too seriously!! As he says, he chose Huckabee because he would talk with him!! ?? WO HOO
    That can be quite scary, I'm sure Iran's leader or Jimmy Carter or Chevez would talk with him. please say no!!!
    Take America back! Pray for our troups! Secure Borders

Might be his contacts??

Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee
    Has anybody wondered why Duncan Hunter isn't getting any play in the media??? What does it take? He is strong on his stance on building the fence along the Mexican border, he has a strong military background, he is a strong Christian. So what is holding him up????
    I noticed in a video where Bush signed the bill removing our right to be told why we were arrested, or patriot act or something similar that Hunter was the first of those standing beside the President, to congratulate him!! Certain it was not Ron Paul or Tom Tancredo who was patting Bush on the back!
    Take America back! Pray for our troups! Secure Borders

subscrip to my last post

I just got in from a walk with my dogs and two hours of tracking two illegal aliens that were heading north. I called in the contact to the border patrol 3 times. It seems that the concerned citizens don’t want permanent check points, for some stupid reason. So we only have a small handful of agents that can work the area and there are lots of calls from these concerned citizens reporting illegal aliens on there property. If they are so concerned why is it that most of them just sit on our hands and let others do what they should be doing themselves?
    Plus: This fight between AILPAC and the Minutemen is like two kids on the play ground, trying to get the rest of the kids to side with them. I am going to do what I can do, the rest of you desk jockeys can just sit there and pout.

Gilchrist's character has been more than questionable for a long time now. Most of us know who and what he is...it does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

My loyalty is with W, and alipac we must stand together and keep up the fight, "United we Stand" "divided we fall" there is no doubt in that statement.

I don't donate a whole lot but what I do, I am sure is being used the best way possible to keep alipac going. anybody can see how hard W. works not only on alipac site but the endless hours of MSM , talk radio, newspaper articles etc.

What would we do without alipac and all the great mods and administratiors who make it all happen, you are all tops and I feel honored to work with all of you.

There is absolutely no comparison in William and G___________, their name should not even be mentioned in the same sentence.....G________ is a Liar and a thief.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

KUDOS DesertDuck!
    Just a question for you... Is it your land these Illegals are crossing?
    Second, what are the Laws concerning tresspassing? You do have a RIGHT to protect yourself, your family and your PROPERTY from those NOT WELCOMED. Just curious...God Bless & Merry Christmas.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast