Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES!!!!! SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE!!!!

Four lies in your first post, way to go! You should work for the Open Borders Lobby, they could use another liar on the payroll.

Roasted duck anyone?

William Gheen

WELCOME TO...ALIPAC!! "American46" " Lousianagirl" and "RogerF" thanks for joining in and posting.

"American46"
    Check out the link below and take a look around alipac, you will find alot of information on the presidental canidates, we have debates and everyone posts information, but when it comes to choice, everyone will have to make their own decision, only you can go in the voting booth and vote your conscience.

ALIPAC has people from all walks of life, ethnic groups, with a huge difference of opinions. The one thing most of us agree on is illegal immigration, but in some peoples minds immigration is not top priority for a president.

William can not take responsibility for everyones opinion on this forum, nor can any activist take responsibility for another alipacers opinion, we try to respect each others opinion, debate and post information that helps us make intelligent decisions,

Here is a post that has been going on Romney, please check it out and you will see there are various opinions, as we are all very different people, and thats one thing that makes alipac so wonderful and interesting.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-94491-days0-orderasc-0.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: subscrip to my last post

Quote Originally Posted by DesertDuck
    I just got in from a walk with my dogs and two hours of tracking two illegal aliens that were heading north. I called in the contact to the border patrol 3 times. It seems that the concerned citizens don’t want permanent check points, for some stupid reason. So we only have a small handful of agents that can work the area and there are lots of calls from these concerned citizens reporting illegal aliens on there property. If they are so concerned why is it that most of them just sit on our hands and let others do what they should be doing themselves?
    Plus: This fight between AILPAC and the Minutemen is like two kids on the play ground, trying to get the rest of the kids to side with them. I am going to do what I can do, the rest of you desk jockeys can just sit there and pout.
    desertduck, I too live along the border and spend many hours a day volunteering my time on these boards. I also spend many hours tracking illegals with my dog, the real mountain dog, I have a background in K9 sar and have trained him to locate people hiding. Unlike you I have a very excellent working relationship with the Border Patrol, perhaps you come across to them with the same attiude you have on here?
    Many folks on here do not have the ability to go out and seach as we do but their time and help is a very powerful tool in our fight.
    And I doubt that the "desk jockeys" here sit around and pout all day.
    It's takes a minimum of four people working behind the lines to keep one Soldier in the field.
    Perhaps your time would be better spent on working with the BP instead of trying to insult the members of this board.
    Remember what happens to a duck when it flys upside down, it quacks up!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was an original participant in the Minuteman Project back in 2005 and I have sent many checks to Mr. Gilchrist in the past few years.

I will never send him another check and I have asked him to remove me from his e-mail list.

I want to thank Mr. Gheen, and all of the other leaders of groups, for bringing these problems with Jim Gilchrist to light. For years now I have questioned Chris Simcox of MCDC and the board members of Jim's group based on the information he sent me.

Now I see that Jim Gilchrist and his supporters cannot be trusted.

Thank you ALIPAC!

MinuteMom
    Austin, TX

It is a conditional endorsement.

Ha!!!!!!! Ghilcrist has just dug his grave.

Posted: December 16, 2007
    7:39 p.m. Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
    © 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

The founder of the Minuteman Project says his endorsement of Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee is a conditional one – based on a tough understanding of the former governor's "Secure America Plan" to oust all illegal aliens, or put them behind bars.

Jim Gilchrist at Laredo, Texas, rally (WND)

"Huckabee's plan would force all illegal immigrants to leave the United States within 120 days, or be arrested," Jim Gilchrist told WND in an exclusive interview.

When asked why he thought illegal immigrants would voluntarily deport themselves, as Huckabee's plan requires, Gilchrist said, "If you start arresting illegal aliens and start take away all their social welfare benefits, the illegal aliens won't have a choice except to leave."

Gilchrist further indicated illegals under Huckabee's proposal may have to wait years before they were allowed to re-enter.

"The illegal immigrants will not be allowed back into the United States until they are legally allowed re-entry," he said, "even if that takes years."

"Nothing I can find in Huckabee's plan indicates he is going to let the illegal immigrants back into the country the next day after they go home," Gilchrist continued. "The illegal aliens, once they are back home, will have to stand in line with everybody else and apply for legal entry at the end of the line."

However, when pressed on how he'd react if Huckabee's plan turned out to provide for quick re-entry, Gilchrist ceased his praise.

"If, in fact, there is no standing in line and waiting for legal entry, I would have a serious reservation about endorsing Huckabee," he said.

WND questioned Gilchrist how Huckabee's "Secure America Plan" differed from the suggestion Rep. Mike Pence, R-Ind., had advanced unsuccessfully during the 109th Congress, requiring illegal aliens to repatriate with so-called "Ellis Island Centers" before applying for legal immigration to the United States.

Pence, in an op-ed piece archived on his House website, distinguishes that his original suggestion was not designed to be a gimmick.

"The purpose of requiring illegal immigrants to leave the country to get right with the law is not simply to do a quick 'touchback,'" Pence wrote. "That is a gimmick. The purpose of leaving the country to get right with the law is to require people to apply for the legal right to enter the United Sates in the same way all other visa applicants apply to come into the United States."

Gilchrist acknowledged there were similarities between Huckabee's plan and Pence's proposal.

"Still, Huckabee's plan doesn't mention 'touch-back,'" Gilchrist insisted, "nor does Huckabee mention the Pence bill when advancing his own plan."

Huckabee's "Secure America Plan" as specified on his campaign website provides a 120-day window for all illegal immigrants to register with the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services and leave the country.

Those who register and return to their home country would face no penalty if they later apply to immigrate or visit.

The plan further specifies that illegal immigrants who do not return home will, when caught, be barred from future re-entry for a period of ten years.

"The Huckabee plan has a 120-day window for all illegal aliens to turn themselves in and repatriate to their homeland," Gilchrist affirmed. "If that is not done, when they are caught and apprehended, they will be forcibly returned to their homelands and they will sacrifice for 10 years any possibility of coming to the United States for any reason."

As WND reported last week, Gilchrist's surprise endorsement of Huckabee drew fire from a divided border enforcement movement, with many insisting Gilchrist spoke only for himself, not for the Minuteman movement.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

It is obvious there is a concerted effort to discredit William, Alipac, and anyone fighting to save our country from this illegal invasion. We have the truth on our side; as well as the vast majority of American citizens who have simply had enough.

Hurling insults will not help your cause. Nor will they transform a lie into truth.

Using football as an analogy: They attack the guy with the ball; not the bench warmers.

Great response, William. Keep up the good work!

Well all, I just recieved a FAX notice from Numbers USA. I will continue to "Inform" my State Represenatives in Washington DC the true CRISIS this country is facing. I will ask what SAFEGUARDS are in place to STOP the Illegals from voting. Or are we going to let the Fox watch the Henhouse?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

new cops show on border patrol

I was watching Cops on tv last night and they actually had a show on border patrol. If they had more of these shows< I think that the reality of danger from illegals entering our country would finally hit home to these bleeding hearts. The guard had stated that they have caught people from over 157 countries!!!!! Not just Mexicans! Imagine that for a minute. How scary is that!
    <u>Sharlee</u>

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Last time I looked Sos was big supporters of Gilchrest

How do they feel now?
    From a former SOS member perhaps? As the media and events director for SOS, this statement is not exactly accurate. Are there SOS members who support Gilchrist? YES! Do I? NO!!!

Once upon a time, I considered Jim a friend. And I respected his work for our nation, however I am also friends with Barbara Coe and Marvin Stewart. When the MMP divide happened, Gilchrist and crew took the opportunity to slander Barb & Marvin on the SOS forum. In fairness, I allowed the other side to tell their story. Immediately SOS members attacked me calling me all sorts of names via email and pms on the forum. After this incident, Joe Turner, the founder of SOS, decided it would be best to not allow Gilchrist news or MMP news on our forum.

Since this incident, I have been the victim of a vicious email hate campaign by Gilchrist that would make even his strongest supporters cringe. In fact, anyone on the Gilchrist email list will find at least a half dozen messages bashing Save Our State and Ted Hayes.

SOS agrees with William and other leaders regarding Gilchrist's endorsement.

And for those here who think this is wasting time and we should be focused on other things. Well, we need to do other things, yes, but we also need to bring attention publicly to this endorsement. Why? Millions of Americans are concerned about the illegal invasion, however those same millions are also not participants in any of our organizations. So for those people, this endorsement is a message to them that Huckabee is the man who will end the invasion. If we do not expose this false belief to those Americans, Huckabee may be the next President of the United States! (After Gilchrist's endorsement, Huckabee surged in the polls.)

PatrioticDream wrote:
    And for those here who think this is wasting time and we should be focused on other things. Well, we need to do other things, yes, but we also need to bring attention publicly to this endorsement. Why? Millions of Americans are concerned about the illegal invasion, however those same millions are also not participants in any of our organizations. So for those people, this endorsement is a message to them that Huckabee is the man who will end the invasion. If we do not expose this false belief to those Americans, Huckabee may be the next President of the United States! (After Gilchrist's endorsement, Huckabee surged in the polls.)
    Ditto!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast