Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Give me Liberty or Give me Death

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Give me Liberty or Give me Death

by Lisa Street on Monday, March 5, 2012

In an effort to legalize treasonous actions against U.S. citizens, our Congress and the Obama Administration has acted on multiple anti-American bills to nullify the Constitution. So far, the government is winning the war to destroy our civil liberties.

In roll call fashion, after September, 11, 2001, the government has effectively repealed the Fourth Amendment (protection against illegal search and seizures), the Fifth Amendment (the right to due process of the law), and the Sixth Amendment (the right to a speedy public trial), under the guise of increased security for all American citizens.

Last week, a bill quickly worked its way through the House and Senate, repealing the First Amendment (freedom of speech and right to peacefully assemble), under the guise of increased security for the government.
    Finally, Congress is working on a bill that will strip you of you citizenship if your actions are deemed hostile against the U.S. or in support of hostilities against the U.S. This is an effort to repeal the Fourteenth Amendment (right to citizenship and the regulation of Congress to make no laws deemed ”unconstitutional”) for the protection of the government.

If you haven’t been following legislation and you’ve had your head down, working hard, paying taxes and consuming like a good little American, then you probably did not even realize that your rights were slipping away. So, in an effort to lift your head, I’ve made a list of all the legislation. I’ve compiled it here for you, in one little note so you can understand where, when, why and how.

In October 2001, President Bush signed into law the Patriot Act, which expanded the government’s surveillance capabilities and legalized domestic searches including but not limited to your email, phone conversations, financial records. The law permits the executive branch of government to conduct surveillance and searches of American citizens without satisfying the probable cause requirements of the Fourth Amendment. Presidents Bush and Obama both signed extensions on this bill to prevent clauses from ”sun setting.” Good bye Fourth Amendment.

On December 31, 2011, President Obama signed into law NDAA, which legalizes the indefinite detention without trial of any person, citizen or not, on foreign soil or domestic, if deemed a threat. Good bye Fifth and Sixth Amendments.

Last but not least, if you disagree with the government, and you want to protest against anti-American laws: You can’t!

HR 347, passed almost unanimously last week on Monday, February 27, 2012, in the House, and Thursday, March 1, 2012, in the Senate, would make it a felony to participate in protests around government buildings or any government official who is under the protection of the secret service. Also criminalized by this bill is conduct ”that impedes or disrupts the orderly conduct of Government business or official functions” and “obstructs or impedes ingress or egress to or from any restricted building or grounds.” This most recent bill is the government’s response to the Occupy Movement. Good bye First Amendment.

Meanwhile, H.R. 3166: The Enemy Expatriation Act was introduced into Congress on October 12, 2011, seeking ”to add engaging in or supporting hostilities against the United States to the list of acts for which United States nationals would lose their nationality.” This bill to strip away our citizenship has been referred to committee.

So, to wrap this all up: The government can legally bug your home/phone, read your emails and collect your private data. They can then come into your home without a search warrant or probable cause (Patriot Act, signed by Bush 2001).

If you are deemed a threat to national security, or you are labeled a terrorist by the President, the military can take you from your home or anywhere else on the planet and detain you in a prison indefinitely without trial (NDAA, signed by Obama New Years Eve 2011).

And, if you are out and about speaking your mind, organizing peacefully and protesting anti-American bills like mentioned above, Congress wants to arrest you for criminal activity (HR 347 – Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act of 2011, passed by Congress Feb-Mar 2012), after which you can then be judged as ”a threat” and possibly held indefinitely without trial.
    Ultimately, if the government is sucessful in this power transfer, which it is has been so far, if whatever you are doing — peacefully holding a ”Legalize the Constitution” sign outside of the White House for instance — is considered ”in support of hostile activities” your citizenship can be stripped away (H.R. 3166: The Enemy Expatriation Act, sent to Congressional committee Oct. 2011).

This is how you become property of the government. You have no rights, and no laws can defend you against the authoritarian society that has been legalized.

See this now for what it is. There is no slippery slope. We have already taken the plunge. However, we have one hope left for this country. One chance to save our Constitution.

One person in Congress has consistently stood up and voted ”No” against all the anti-American legislation I just educated you on. He is running for President in 2012. His name is Ron Paul.

This is not a ”Republican” fight or a ”Democratic” fight or an ”Independent” fight. This is about all Americans. So, now it is our turn to stand up and vote ”Yes” for the one person who has voted ”Yes” for us and our Constitution. Vote Ron Paul 2012, and Restore America Now.

Give me Liberty or Give me Death | Liberty Chat

Guess you weren't here when Paul said "Anyone who wants to deport illegal immigrants is a Nazi"
    "Americans for Legal Immigration" I believe is what the sign says!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer View Post
    Guess you weren't here when Paul said "Anyone who wants to deport illegal immigrants is a Nazi"
    "Americans for Legal Immigration" I believe is what the sign says!
    This idiot dissed EVERY Nazi Death Camp Survivor. I wouldn't vote for this "man" to be dog catcher... as a matter of fact I find him totally offensive. Hope he drops out now that he's getting creamed!

quote(This idiot dissed EVERY Nazi Death Camp Survivor. I wouldn't vote for this "man" to be dog catcher... as a matter of fact I find him totally offensive. Hope he drops out now that he's getting creamed!)quote

He will stay in to assist Romney.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.