Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glad to be on board

Last year at this time my mother called me in tears. She had just gotten on her computer and saw pictures of her High School in Montebello, CA. with the American Flag hung upside down. We moved a lot when I was young mainly because of the problems we have today. Now, I see it hung upside down again. I just travelled across the US recently and have discovered many things...I have counted 4 states that have been pretty much taken over by Illegals. They are different from legal American citizens...they are easy to spot..they are the ones with complete hatred and disdain for the white Americans. They tend to be rude and expect so much for giving so little. Sometimes I let my mind roam and try to think of solutions..and being military....why not send all of them over to Iraq and earn their keep.

To the above I say this...I know this is unrealistic but I am frustrated because I have lived in border cities most of my life. I can tell you this. These people who come here illegally are out for themselves. They basically hate us and would sooner stab you in the back for a buck or a gallon of milk. The LA I once knew as a child is now a war zone. And its sister city of San Diego once so charming and innocent is just as bad. They want their freebies here in America and will continue to make life miserable for American citizens who were born and bred to say these words...land that I love...stand beside her and guide her...through the night with the light from above...God Bless America.

Welcome to ALIPAC Curly.

Tell your mom you are with us and that we are fighting back now.

We are very familiar with the illegal alien attitudes of hatred towards Americans that you have described.

Please stay and work with us so we can do our best to alert the rest of America before it is to late and our countrymen and women learn the hard way like France.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Curly, put up your feet and stay a while, we need more voices to help fight this invasion.

As for San Diego being innocent, hmmmm......My father was in the Navy during the Korean War, it was 1954 and he was stationed in San Diego. He drove into a gas station one night in his hard earned Ford. As he stood there, a young man, about his age (18/19) in a REALLY fancy suit pulled up in this tricked out Chevy.

This guy asked my father how he liked his car, my father barely responded with "I'm not much of a Chevy man myself but....." and this guy stabbed him 18 times in the abdomen. My father nearly died and spent another month in a Naval hospital recovering from infection after infection. The young man who stabbed him, simply went back over the border to avoid being caught, never was.

Since this was some time ago, I have to think San Diego was really never all that great. My brother, also in the Navy, spent time stationed there, also saw how it was down there.

It is so sad that the corruption and crime crept over the border and stayed in San Diego, it is so sad that Los Angeles has also been destroyed.

Stay with us and help, we can work to prevent more cities from becoming what these two have.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi Curly!
    Welcome!

The frustration you feel, we have also felt. It is what drove me to find a place where I could inform myself and take action. That is why I am here. What I didn't expect to find was a place where such decent patriotic Americans interact, teach, learn and share. There are a lot of us here.
    We look forward to getting to know you!
    Post often and read as much as you can!

Thank you for the warm welcome.
    To Elizabeth, so sorry about your father. I guess what I meant was I was young and happy to be leaving LA and at that time(late 60's) it seemed safer in San Diego. The people were nicer too. I do recall in the early 90's my parents went on a visit to San Diego to kick back on the bay where we used to go and barbeque. They no sooner started walking along the bay when all hell broke loose and police swarmed the area trying to catch some illegals. It scared them to death and reality set in that this was no longer as safe as we felt it used to be. Now I am far up in Washington State. I have noticed a lot more illegals coming up here, how do I know...I worked at one retail store for a while and they would come in from a town that hires illegals to work about 1 hour from where I live. They would come in once a week to our store and spread out and shop lift. I would tell my boss to call the police and she would say...they never do anything to them so, they just keep coming back etc. still stealing and laughing at us thinking we can't speak Spanish or they pretend they can't speak English. It makes me so mad. I am not a racist nor am I against equal opportunity etc....we have got to stand strong or we are going to lose everything. The other side of this angry coin we are flipping around is the fact that this is causing tension with Legal Mexican Americans and whites. My next door neighbor of last year(I have since moved) was my friend, until all the protests started getting more intense then it became a day of silence, dressing in black(she looked like Evita Peron) and snubbing me just for being white and calling me a lazy Gringo (even though I worked more and made more than she did).This from a girl that was born and raised in a small country town in Washington.Its amazing how the transformation overtook her and lasted just long enough until she needed to borrow something from me. I didn't start all of this. And this is the result of that anger and resentment. So much division.

Quote Originally Posted by Curly
    I didn't start all of this. And this is the result of that anger and resentment. So much division.
    This chaos and division we are forced to endure as a nation is a direct result of a president, congress and senate that refuse to enforce our existing immigration policy. Their refusal to do the right thing by the American people is causing hostility, frustration, anger and resentment.
    We don't deserve what is happening to our country and that is why we are all working very very hard to correct this injustice!

Stick around and read and get to know everyone and before you know it, you will be making calls, mailing letters and sending faxes. You can't imagine how good it feels to know you are fighting to preserve your country for your grandchildren.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    My father grew up in Issaquah. He lived to be 69, but died of COPD (smoking) two years ago. He told us this story a few times, but he found it hard to swallow, that sense that someone could hate someone else, all because of race and he felt that this is what had happened to him that day. He knew a criminal was a criminal, but later, being so knaive at the time, told that this was common down there, Hispanic men hurting white men, especially the military guys.

My own brother was also stationed down there while in the Navy and they actually has a "class" on which areas to avoid, what to look for in people to avoid, and also basically was told to not go to Tijuana, especially in uniform.

It is a shame that even back then things were considered better, but now it must be an absolute nightmare.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi!

Curly,welcome.Glad to have you here !
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Welcome, Curley,

If you need help, just ask!

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!