Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glad to be here.. INSIDE INFO on Mexican Trucks

Hey everyone, a newbie here. I am so happy to finally find a site with fellow Patriots that still care and love their country as much as i do. I' am still getting used to all the features here, but if any of you seasoned veterans have any tips on how to make the best use of this site let me know..

One of my family members is actually a staffer for one of Republican Senators, i cannot reveal which one to protect my butt hehe. But if you guys need me to ask for any inside hush hush information, ill do my best..

I was fighting so hard not to have those stupid Mexican trucks invading our country, im glad it passed. But i spoke yesterday to my brother in law and he said that Bush will veto the bill. STUPID IDIOT! He said the bill passed with overwhelming support that would ultimately kill any veto threat, but he said that Bush is working Republicans to join his side and support him in this, so there wont be the necessary 2/3 of the Senate to override the veto! What else can we do?! I have been faxing, emailing, and calling like crazy!!!

God Bless the Troops, and God Bless the United States of America!!!!!

Hi there TruePatriot, welcome aboard!

Gosh, great to have you here.
    While I don't have any specific questions offhand, I'm sure that others will in the near future. Please stay tuned and hang around and I'm sure that we'll be taking you up on your most generous offer.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Hi there TruePatriot, welcome aboard!

Gosh, great to have you here.
    While I don't have any specific questions offhand, I'm sure that others will in the near future. Please stay tuned and hang around and I'm sure that we'll be taking you up on your most generous offer.
    Thank you sooooo much for the warm welcome!! We killed the shamnesty im sure we can kill this truck deal, but im worried that the sneaky jorge bush will convince enough of this traitors to support us.. He told me that Bush will likely veto beginning of next week.. WE HAVE TO CALL!!! PATRIOTS!!!! and tell them do not listen to Bush!! NO MEXICAN TRUCKS ON OUR ROADS!!!

Ah, yes - your concerns are well justified. Not to worry, if there's any group that can go head-to-head with the opposition... it's us. And we work hard to win.

Great to have you along!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Truepatriot and Beltway! Glad to have you folks on board.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

If there is anything you can do to influence your relative's boss, the one thing we need is a bill introduced to end this absurd interpretation of the 14th amendment, ending this nationally suicidal Anchor Baby provision.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Arent there enough votes to override a veto????
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Enough votes for a vetO?

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:13 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arent there enough votes to override a veto????

Alas, NO!

To overturn a Presidential veto, a 2/3 (two-thirds) majority is needed in BOTH Houses. Obtaining a two-thirds majorith in the Senate would be impossible. The Senate is already tilted liberal, and to expect any liberals to refuse to support an amnesty bill, tutition bill or any other 'freebie-giveaway' for illegal aliens is plain foolish.

NOt a single liberal would vote to override any bill that is pro illegal alien -- NOT ONE! So how would it be possible to override with 66 votes, when you begin with only approximately 40, considering a slew of 'republicans' also support the immigration invasion?

It is currently IMPOSSIBLE to override any Bush veto regarding amnesty.

Blame not only the lunatic liberals, but also people like Florida'a racist Mel Martinez and New Mexico's racist Bill Richardson.

See: http://www.BeltwayBull.com/archives/Martinex.htm

and: http://www.BeltwayBull.com/Richardson/racist.htm

Our President and Congress have been sold to the highest bidder, and that sure ain't us!

Again, it is currently impossible to override a Presidential veto regarding anything to do with immigration. Neither the will nor the way nor any sense exists.