Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck on the Gas and Border Tonight

Glenn Beck is going to discuss giving money to Mexico but not the Sheriff's on the border tonight.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

thanks for the update. i'll catch his later show . right now it's Lou time
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I saw the show. It was awesome! I liked his coverage of the Merida Initiative and how our own border sheriffs GET NO FUNDING.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I saw the show. It was awesome! I liked his coverage of the Merida Initiative and how our own border sheriffs GET NO FUNDING.
    It was an awesome show. So informative. Did you catch the whole thing on what it takes the oil companies to get leases and then even if they find oil or gas then they have to petition to the government for permits to get it out of the ground? This whole "big bad oil" business has become insane when you really get the truth out.

The Destin Dome story was soooooooooo interesting. The oil companies are getting kicked around by the government too. They spend millions of dollars on leases (they aren't GIVEN TO THEM as Harry Reid would like us to believe) then the spend millions on permits to drill, million to drill, then when they find it, they won't let them extract it.

Here is a link to the truth about the Desin Dome:

http://kevincolby.com/2008/07/15/do-you ... n-dome-is/

The 68 million acres they say they have may not even have oil there. The ones they would liked open THEY KNOW THERE IS OIL THERE. Democrats are in power now and in big trouble if they don't get it going.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Was a great show so was Lou Dobbs, I stay up late so that I can watch Lou Dobbs at 1:00 am here. If I am not here I set the recorder.
    I have 2 VCRs so I set them If I know I wont be here, or I fall asleep.

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    It was an awesome show. So informative. Did you catch the whole thing on what it takes the oil companies to get leases and then even if they find oil or gas then they have to petition to the government for permits to get it out of the ground? This whole "big bad oil" business has become insane when you really get the truth out.

The Destin Dome story was soooooooooo interesting. The oil companies are getting kicked around by the government too. They spend millions of dollars on leases (they aren't GIVEN TO THEM as Harry Reid would like us to believe) then the spend millions on permits to drill, million to drill, then when they find it, they won't let them extract it.

http://kevincolby.com/2008/07/15/do-you ... n-dome-is/

The 68 million acres they say they have may not even have oil there. The ones they would liked open THEY KNOW THERE IS OIL THERE. Democrats are in power now and in big trouble if they don't get it going.
    Yup, I caught that. And all Obama wants to do is give us vouchers for gas??? Gimme a break. DEMOCRATS FIX MAJOR PROBLEMS BY PUTTING A FRIKKIN BAND-AID ON IT. They don't think longterm!

DRILL IN ANWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

[quote=Ex_OC][quote=Gogo]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC":28tvjjhw]I saw the show. It was awesome! I liked his coverage of the Merida Initiative and how our own border sheriffs GET NO FUNDING.[/quote]

[url="http://kevincolby.com/2008/07/15/do-you-know-what-the-destin-dome-is/
    http://kevincolby.com/2008/07/15/do-you ... n-dome-is/[/url]

Yup, I caught that. And all Obama wants to do is give us vouchers for gas??? Gimme a break. DEMOCRATS FIX MAJOR PROBLEMS BY PUTTING A FRIKKIN BAND-AID ON IT. They don't think longterm!

DRILL IN ANWR!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote:28tvjjhw]

Did you hear his other remark in an interview about the prices. He said, I wish they had come up slower. SLOWER? Ya, right that helps the single mom. What an elitist, environmental attitude. CA is all about oil. In fact, I like what Glenn reminder people of. Every plastic container you use or buy products in, every Styrofoam container that holds the meat you buy is made from petroleum. This isn't just about driving. I like what the economists said too. Even you cows and corn are you eat are petroleum. The corn or hay the cows eat, the food in the field is all tilled and/or harvested by mechanism using petroleum. Then not to mention the delivery of the food to the market. THE DEMOCRATS ARE LIVING BACK 30 THIRTY YEARS AGO AND THEY WON'T BUDGE FROM THEIR NEANDERTHAL THINKING.