Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It will replay again later too.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hukabee is a dam flip flopping liar. He has criticized a particular Arkansas legislator , calling him unChristian for proposing laws forbidding benefits to illegals. Google this bozo on immigration and see for yourself.
    Listen to his You Tube video on immigration, he says those who came here illegally should pay fines and be deported..........if they don't want to begin the process to become citizens. Sure, they'll be lining up to be deported, no one is going to force them to become citizens and reap all those dam benefits. Jerk.
    Yeah, right, he's against illegal immigration, if he is, I'm the Queen of England.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Hukabee is a dam flip flopping liar. He has criticized a particular Arkansas legislator , calling him unChristian for proposing laws forbidding benefits to illegals. Google this bozo on immigration and see for yourself.
    Listen to his You Tube video on immigration, he says those who came here illegally should pay fines and be deported..........if they don't want to begin the process to become citizens. Sure, they'll be lining up to be deported, no one is going to force them to become citizens and reap all those dam benefits. Jerk.
    Yeah, right, he's against illegal immigration, if he is, I'm the Queen of England.
    Do you have a link to the YouTube video?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Huckabee seems like a wonderful leader on many fronts, but with regard to illegal immigration, I neither trust him nor believe him.

Check out some of his opinions:

http://www.betterimmigration.com/candid ... res08.html

Huckabee has shamenesty and pathway to citizenship in his present or past speeches so NO WAY would I EVER vote for him! I won't be fooled by another professing christian the way I was fooled by jorge.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

hahahha..

Of course he sounds good - he is pandering. Just look at this guys voting record, that will tell you everything you need to know. He is also for the open borders/CFR agenda...

He is also lifting "word for word" a ton of Ron Paul's stances and sayings.. It is actually hilarious...

This guy is a fraud.

What do you expect a candidate to say "I am for shamnesty. I am for the globalist agenda etc.." --

Don't buy it.

Ron Paul, Hunter, Tancredo --- that is all you need to know.. everyone else, everything they say is ALL PANDERING AND FLIPFLOPPING. They are trying to salvage the mess Bush has left... But will only give more the same..

Ron Paul, Tancredo and Hunter are your only options...

http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/000718.html

Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee Calls Immigration Reform Legislation Racist, Un-Christian [Update]
    By Digger

Arkansas is putting through legislation asking for verified identification for voting and denying taxpayer funded benefits and services to those illegally in our country. Sounds reasonable to me and Arizona put the same thing in place with Proposition 200 which was approved November 2004. Well apparently it doesn't sound reasonable or "Christian" to the current Governor of Arkansas Mike Huckabee.

Arizona Republic

Gov. Mike Huckabee on Thursday heaped criticism upon immigration legislation in the Arkansas Legislature, describing it as "inflammatory . . . race-baiting and demagoguery." He also challenged the Christian values of its main sponsor.
    Huckabee said the bill, seeking to forbid public assistance and voting rights to undocumented immigrants, "inflames those who are racist and bigots and makes them think there's a real problem. But there's not."

The bill is modeled after Proposition 200, approved by Arizona voters in November. The Arkansas measure was filed by Republican Sens. Jim Holt of Springdale and Denny Altes of Fort Smith.

Huckabee, also a Republican and a Baptist minister, said Arkansans should be welcoming hard-working immigrants of all races. He singled out Holt, who often talks of his strong Christian beliefs, saying, "I drink a different kind of Jesus juice. My faith says don't make false accusations against somebody.

"In the Bible, it's called don't bear false witness."

In response, Holt said he was hurt by the governor's questioning his faith.

"I just want to uphold the law and protect the benefits that apply to citizens," Holt said.

Which one sounds like a lunatic and which one sounds like a logical thinker? If you want to go around doing the Christian good and ignoring the law go become a monk or priest and leave the enforcing of laws to those who want to do it. I can't believe that a Governor, someone who is looked upon as a person who is wanting the law to be upheld, could stoop to a personal attack on someone who is suggesting what the majority of the public wants.

Update (7:40PM PST)

More from Arkansas News

Gov. Mike Huckabee Thursday denounced a bill by Sen. Jim Holt that would deny state benefits to illegal immigrants as un-Christian, un-American, irresponsible and anti-life.
    Holt, R-Springdale, replied later that Christian charity does not include turning a blind eye to lawbreaking.

Senate Bill 206, filed Wednesday, also would require proof of citizenzhip to register to vote and would require state agencies to report suspected cases of people living in the country illegally.

Holt replied, "I think the politically correct movement has misconstrued what compassion really means. They think compassion means that any person can disrespect our laws and that we're supposed to be tolerant and let them get away with it.

"True compassion is correcting them so in the future they can be law-abiding citizens," Holt said.

Amen to Jim Holt. Joe McCutchen, Chairman of Protect Arknsas NOW, a newly formed group supporting the bill had this to say.
    "They broke the law," he said. "My angst is not with them, though. My angst is with the state and federal government for not enforcing our laws."
    People living illegally in the United State has "overwhelmed our school and welfare system," McCutchen said. As for whether the bill reflects un-Christian attitudes, McCutchen said: "Jim Holt is as good a man and as good a Christian as any man walking this Earth."

"Doggone it, the rule of law is not being upheld, and that's wrong," McCutchen said.

Ok thanks. I like his answers to a lot of things. I think the border and amnesty may be another thing. Perhaps if he watched Hannity and Colmes "The Price We Pay" he just might change his mind on some of the issues.

Hukabee is a dam flip flopping liar.
    Gogo, hang in there American Sister!! It's better that you hear all that people KNOW about him NOW than to be shocked and disappointed later.

What do you think about Duncan Hunter?

April
    BrightNail write:

He is also lifting "word for word" a ton of Ron Paul's stances and sayings.. It is actually hilarious
    In noticed that as well. Does he think that we won't notice or that we have never heard Ron Paul? Typical politician.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast