Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

God Works In Strange Ways

I am sorry to say this, but the loss of our innocent friends in England may have helped our cause. I would much prefer to have them alive even if it meant a longer and harder fight, however it cannot be denied that God works in strange ways.

If the U.S. borders become secured as a result of their deaths I sure hope that they are able to somehow see it and know it.

I feel so bad for those people who died at the hands of these literally derainged terrorists. I'm sure some of them who may have lived for a few seconds or minutes might have known that it was a terrorist attack. God rest their souls.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Bush has not enforced the laws after 3,000 Americans were killed on his watch, then why would be believe 50 killed in London would open his eyes or change his ways?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: God Works In Strange Ways

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

I am sorry to say this, but the loss of our innocent friends in England may have helped our cause. I would much prefer to have them alive even if it meant a longer and harder fight, however it cannot be denied that God works in strange ways.
    HUH??? Please. Give God a break. He's not that stupid nor does he have to rely on the evil of others to "get things done" i.e. close the borders.

That's Jorge's job but he doesn't want to offend his globalist friends and his best amigo, Vincente.

The bombing was not "God's work."

Re: God Works In Strange Ways

If the U.S. borders become secured as a result of their deaths I sure hope that they are able to somehow see it and know it.
    I feel so bad for those people who died at the hands of these literally derainged terrorists. I'm sure some of them who may have lived for a few seconds or minutes might have known that it was a terrorist attack. God rest their souls.
    LegalUSCitizen.
    You may be right that the deaths of these innocent people might help to encourage America and the rest of the world to strengthen security, both here and abroad. But, I sincerely doubt that this was the work of God.
    I hope you didn't mean to express yourself in those words, because if you did, that would be a horrible statement.
    May God bless their souls, and comfort their family and friends.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If you guys think that I was saying that the terrorist act in London was "an act of God", I won't even waste my time trying to explain my point to you.

I have enjoyed discussing things on this site, but I hear people REALLY say some pretty assinine things sometimes...such as oh could Bush and Blair have planned this attack yesterday, I believe posted by Glenn. Now that's downright stupid.

No, I do not think that this was an "act of God". This was an act of terrorism by Islamic extremists.

I really oppose President Bush regarding the borders, that's really why I'm here. But sometimes I think we lose are focus at times and it basically just becomes another Bush Bashing site.

If that's all it is then I'm in the wrong place.

What I was saying is that I think sometimes things work in strange ways. The terrorist attacks yesterday were horrible, but the fact that they happened brings more factual evidence of the danger which exists to America due to the open borders. By saying God works in strange ways, what was meant was that maybe something good (securing borders) will or could come out of this. Basically it's a figure of speech. It obviously offended some people, and I can only say that's too bad. Some of the things some of you say sound rediculous to me too, and could be taken as offensive, but you know what, I can take it without getting all bent out of shape.

Lighten up. Have a good day.

words

LegalUSCitizen - sometimes we mean one thing, but say another. Some people have the gift of saying the right things at the right times.
    I feel your words were misconstrued. Emotions can run wild, and we can easily get carried away by making remarks that are misunderstood. Dont take it so hard. It's okay to admit a mistake once in awhile. We are only human.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

....they did say on the news that England would be forced to re-examine its immigration policies.....same thing if we have another attack HERE and it is found out they crosssed eitherr border north or south....hope it never happens!

Thanks Butterbean! Actually I wasn't admitting a mistake, I meant ever word I said. Nonetheless, I'm flexible and can let by gones be by gones! (Just another figure of speech there!!) You are right this is a highly emotional time, following a terrorist attack especially hitting close to home for us. Perhaps it would be good if we recognize that and give each other a chance to express ourselves, without harsh reprecussions.

Okay, now in response. I think William is right.....probably nothing will happen. I try to think positive.

Jack, well, that is a step in the right direction!! We may have to take a million baby steps.....but it's better than going nowhere!!

Not much more to say today. Have a hungry family yelling for dinner!!
    (Haven't a clue on that one yet)

If you guys think that I was saying that the terrorist act in London was "an act of God", I won't even waste my time trying to explain my point to you.

I have enjoyed discussing things on this site, but I hear people REALLY say some pretty assinine things sometimes...such as oh could Bush and Blair have planned this attack yesterday, I believe posted by Glenn. Now that's downright stupid.

No, I do not think that this was an "act of God". This was an act of terrorism by Islamic extremists.

I really oppose President Bush regarding the borders, that's really why I'm here. But sometimes I think we lose are focus at times and it basically just becomes another Bush Bashing site.

If that's all it is then I'm in the wrong place.

What I was saying is that I think sometimes things work in strange ways. The terrorist attacks yesterday were horrible, but the fact that they happened brings more factual evidence of the danger which exists to America due to the open borders. By saying God works in strange ways, what was meant was that maybe something good (securing borders) will or could come out of this. Basically it's a figure of speech. It obviously offended some people, and I can only say that's too bad. Some of the things some of you say sound rediculous to me too, and could be taken as offensive, but you know what, I can take it without getting all bent out of shape.

Lighten up. Have a good day.
    Sixx says: We all know what you mean, LegalUSCitizen. Spoken like a true PATRIOT. If we all agreed, we would have one member. Speak from your heart. Those that agree will, those that don't won't. But NO ONE can disrespect or make light of any one's heart felt sentiments. We are all (99.9%) bright, commited, and civil individuals. We don't have the luxury of fighting EACH OTHER. We ALL have a common enemy. Let's focus and defeat before even these exchanges are taken away from us.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast