Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you Sixx.

Let's see if we can get you into one of those Supreme Court openings

I see that you are a strict constructionist or whatever that new word going around is

You are a great man and an awesome American Patriot. I hope that you will be safe on the Texas MMP Patrol.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen,
    Don't you dare even think about leaving us! This is a special place for special people and you are one of them. We might not always agree and we also might say the most off the wall things sometimes but all of our hearts are in the right place.
    I would like to talk to William about an ALIPAC convention. Anyone else up for it?
    Hey guys this is going to blow your mind! I was on a web site out of London last night, get this, we thought we had it bad. The muslim immigrants that are flooding England are also on their welfare system, except they have 10 wives and 50 children! Religous freedom... Their patience is running thin also...As you can imagine...
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

london

Quote Originally Posted by Virginiamama
    LegalUSCitizen,
    Don't you dare even think about leaving us! This is a special place for special people and you are one of them. We might not always agree and we also might say the most off the wall things sometimes but all of our hearts are in the right place.
    I would like to talk to William about an ALIPAC convention. Anyone else up for it?
    Hey guys this is going to blow your mind! I was on a web site out of London last night, get this, we thought we had it bad. The muslim immigrants that are flooding England are also on their welfare system, except they have 10 wives and 50 children! Religous freedom... Their patience is running thin also...As you can imagine...
    All of Europe has a big problem with islamics. NO ONE WANTS THEM! Finally, they are realizing that they all have a major problem with people of different races and cultures, who refuse to 'fit in or assimilate' with the 'host' country.
    Places like France, England, etc, are quick to critisize America for being harsh on illegal immigration. Now they know what it's like to be invaded by a bunch of lawless, corrupt, and evil human beings.
    If Europe were right next to Mexico, what do you think would happen? I can bet you they wouldn't stand for 11-20 million Mexicans flooding their countries. I bet they would round them up and send them all back to wherever they came from. They should be thankful that there is an ocean seperating them from going there.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gee

I refer Williams post; Gee, Ya think he loves us and wants us to be well?

Humans have a precious ability to engage in self deception.

I suppose that such skills enhance survival, as to believe the TRUTH, may be so unsettling to the unprepared human psyche, as to allow actions truly necessary for survival, to be impossible. Therefore theinitiation of mass deception.

And that is assuming a government without EVIL INTENT! For that use your imagination. For reference study some history, that will set you on the mark.

There, there, I've said it.

Stop being losers. Live your NATION, and its LAWS. WHO, are you waiting for?

A Sign? Jesus? the government? naturalglenn

LegalUSCitizen:

Isn't it odd how one statement can mean so many things to different people? I read your post and didn't think a thing about what you said. When I read on and noticed other comments, I could kind of see where they were coming from but I just took it exactly like I think you meant it. God does work in mysterious ways. If he didn't, how would anyone reconcile the deaths of innocent children? Just because little children die certainly doesn't mean that God is exacting revenge. Nor do any of the other horrible things that happen in this world. I think what you meant was it was a way for us to make something good come out of something tragic.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Exactly Bootsie, thank you. I've misinterpreted things I've read before too. It's so easy to do, especially when something bad happens. We probably start rushing without even realizing it!!

Now, let's get those borders secured We've waited long enough

To the borders troops
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, that is the PLAN! I think we are making SOME progress but it sure seems SLOW and TEDIOUS!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I don't know if many people keep up with British politics but illegal immigration was a HUGE issue in their past election just like it will be here.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the Brits find out illegal immigrants (in this case muslim terrorists) were the reason behind the bombings in London? I wonder how that would make our presidentelook at our border situation. Probably wouldn't change a thing...but something to think about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12