Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOP CHAIRMAN - RANDY PULLEN's RESPONSE TO ME

Here is Randy Pullen's response to me in regards to the "off course" Republican Party and the support of the Immigration Reform Bill:

"Thank you for your recent comments regarding the Border Security and Immigration Reform Act of 2007. I understand your frustration with what’s going in Washington and I wanted to let you know that I am standing with you in opposition to this amnesty bill.

My staff and I are working very hard to continue to help keep our Republican base organized and focused. When this bill goes down, it will be in no small part to the efforts of you and many like you across our state and nation. I am convinced that a united Republican front can send a strong message and move mountains.

Please continue to keep the pressure on our elected officials in Washington. Now, more than ever they need to hear our voices and understand our concerns. Today we can win in Congress – and tomorrow we can win in the voting booth. The key to both challenges is staying united.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me. Your voice is heard loud and clear in OUR Republican Party – where I consider it an honor to serve you as chairman.

Sincerely,

Randy Pullen"

By the way...just sent all the Senators 3 faxes each today and an additional one to the Republican Senators...working on a couple of emails to send then onto the phones!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

"Moving mountains" would be good.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)