Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Real Time!"
    JennaAWhite‎ RT @Melanie_Lea: So the FOX focus group overwhelmingly says Herman Cain won the debate. Those racist teapartiers! Wait...what? #SCDebate
    Twitter - seconds ago
    ‎
    TheIkonoklast‎ RT @kenrudin: Frank Luntz post-debate panel on Fox is nearly unanimous: Herman Cain won. But is America ready for a black president?
    Twitter - seconds ago
    ‎
    The Power Of The American ...‎ Herman Cain at Orlando Fair Tax Tea Party (part 2)
    YouTube - Herman Cain at Orlando Fair Tax Tea Party (part 2)‎ - youtube.com
    Facebook - seconds ago
    ‎
    tyru47‎ RT @larry_kudlow: Herman Cain wins GOP debate in S.Carolina hands down. Gov't is problem.Biz create jobs.Flat sales tax.Growth and jobs. Problem-solver.
    Twitter - seconds ago
    ‎
    KenFeltman‎ Just got two calls from fellow political consultants asking who is advising Herman Cain. That confirms it for me: Cain is a factor now.
    Twitter - seconds ago
    ‎
    dhjr‎ RT @THEHermanCain: From Team HC: "Herman Cain" is trending! Thank you, thank you, thank you! On behalf of our team and our boss, thank you!
    Twitter - 1 minute ago
    ‎
    Duane_Knight_‎ RT @JedediahBila: Winner in my opinion tonight:Herman Cain. I agree.
    Twitter - 1 minute ago
    ‎
    FloridaJayhawk‎ Herman Cain does not smell like a Rino or Proggy
    Twitter - 1 minute ago
    ‎
    OwenBrennan‎ RT @Beaufort_TParty: New Hasah Tg - #THC for The Herman Cain!
    Twitter - 1 minute ago
    ‎
    KevinYeaux‎ Herman Cain = all words, no plan. Pawlenty = war hawk. Santorum = racist and intolerant. Johnson = interesting but not all there.
    Twitter - 1 minute ago - Addis, LA, USA
    ‎
    greeng‎ RT @mattklewis: Herman Cain won tonight's debate.
    Twitter - 1 minute ago
    ‎
    PatrickXCoyle‎ RT @larry_kudlow: Herman Cain wins GOP debate in S.Carolina hands down. Gov't is problem.Biz create jobs.Flat sales tax.Growth and jobs. Problem-solver.
    Twitter - 1 minute ago
    ‎
    The Power Of The American ...‎ Herman Cain at Orlando Fair Tax Tea Party (part 1)
    YouTube - Herman Cain at Orlando Fair Tax Tea Party (part 1)‎ - youtube.com
    Facebook - 1 minute ago
    ‎
    ShaggyBull‎ RT @MooseOfReason: Herman Cain knows about the Federal Reserve. He was the Chairman of the Kansas City branch. #SCdebate
    Twitter - 1 minute ago
    ‎
    Beaufort_TParty‎ OOPS - Should be New Hash Tag - #THC for The Herman Cain!
    Twitter - 1 minute ago
    ‎
    cfrazierjr‎ RT @Boas72: @thinkprogress the big winners tonight were Herman Cain and Barack Obama
    Twitter - 1 minute ago
    ‎
    100trackfish‎ Frank Lutz proves that once you go black you never go back with #fox news post #debate focus group, SC wants Herman Cain's pizza.
    Twitter - 1 minute ago
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was really impressed with Cain.

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    Missing most of it..Family problems errrrr!!
    Sorry to hear that caligal! It was great Herman Cain smoked everybody!

I was impressed with Cains performance, will be watching him from now on.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I did catch some of cains and ya I will love him forever if he says Illegal Roundup...Yep i will ..N thanks STeve!

Banned
    Well I might have to change my vote from Trump to Cain. Me and SouthBronx will have to think about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Well I might have to change my vote from Trump to Cain. Me and SouthBronx will have to think about this one.
    "Don't worry ladies we won't steer you wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    I was really impressed with Cain.
    "That's awesome to hear you guys!" Thanks! He's willing to listen to you!
    Hell he has a radio talk show we can call in and give him "the skinny" "the what's up" the "did you know?"

"Good-night Alipac!"

I've listened to Herman Cain's radio show for a couple of years. I like him alot. I didn't think he had a chance because it's not his "turn", but hey we might be able to do it?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast