Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

and how bloomberg can call himself a republican, makes zero sense. he will win, looks like to me. to embedded.

Thank God

McDonnell, Bolling and Cucanelli will be champions for immigration laws = check their records

this is a good day for virginians

The Republican win in New Jersey and Virginia scares the hell out of me since I live in Maryland. Why do we have to be the lone state stuck in the middle that is Democratic controlled? I fear for what will happen to us as all the illegals flee to our state.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

You are in a tough spot hippiechick. I wish the best for all of you. And maybe with the upcoming Tea Party Against ILLEGAL ALIENS will help with that problem.

Maybe after these elections (although there were still quite a few Dem's voted for in the Pa. area) our elected officials will think twice before making some decisions
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I don't see how it can get better here. CASA de Maryland pretty much calls the shots in this state. It's a sad, sad, day to live in Maryland. It truly has become lil' El Salvador.

Here is a sample of what CASA "promises" to the illegal aliens who use their "free services" funded by MY TAX DOLLARS:

What else should I know about CASA of Maryland?

CASA does not charge employers or workers fees for our services. As facilitators, our role is to provide a meeting place for workers and employers (CASA does not screen workers or check references). We know many of the workers and help match the worker to the type of work needed. We trust the worker to meet your expectations and we trust you to treat the worker fairly.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

April
    Quote Originally Posted by HippieChick
    The Republican win in New Jersey and Virginia scares the hell out of me since I live in Maryland. Why do we have to be the lone state stuck in the middle that is Democratic controlled? I fear for what will happen to us as all the illegals flee to our state.
    Hang in there HippieChick, you are not alone !!!! We are not giving up and we are not giving in!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Hang in there HippieChick, you are not alone !!!! We are not giving up and we are not giving in!

April I need one of you here to ask some questions to without bothering W because I know he is busy trying to get things organized .

I just sopke with a woman at my city hall about the park meeting and she said if we are an organization we need a ONE MILLION DOLLAR insurence policy ! I told her thats un-constitutional' she agreed'. She said if we are just a couple hundred people getting together to rally than its free .

Also I can't use the www.against amnesty.co site it boots me off everytime .

I'm trying to get others here involved so I don't have to be . I'm not equipped to do but so much .

We are a large membership so how do you get around this illegal insurence problem ?

I can call one of you or pm if thats better . thanks

April
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

April I need one of you here to ask some questions to without bothering W because I know he is busy trying to get things organized .

I just sopke with a woman at my city hall about the park meeting and she said if we are an organization we need a ONE MILLION DOLLAR insurence policy ! I told her thats un-constitutional' she agreed'. She said if we are just a couple hundred people getting together to rally than its free .

I'm trying to get others here involved so I don't have to be . I'm not equipped to do but so much .

We are a large membership so how do you get around this illegal insurence problem ?

I am sorry you are having problems NoAmnasty.
    Please call or email William about this.

Yay! Hooorah!
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

I am sorry you are having problems NoAmnasty.
    Please call or email William about this.

I sent PM to W and he's taking care of it . Thanks April .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12