Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't expect a reply from Gov. Richardson. I recently e-mailed him about some other boorish statement he made and I didn't get a reply.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I read in another article that his mother is from Mexico, so he's probably an anchor baby just like Alberto Gonzales.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    By what criteria has he determined that the child of the scofflaw is a "great American"?
    The only one that matters: the criteria of race. Hispanic Richardson is siding with "one of his people" over the citizens of the US.

Better get used to it It's only going to get worse as more and more hispanic public figures come out of the closet, so to speak.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

And we just elected our first practicing Muslim to the U.S. Congress.
    LINK: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6127234.stm

<sigh> We are imploding and defeated because we have allowed this "don't offend anybody" mentality to control us. Now it's too late to do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by VaMinuteMan
    And we just elected our first practicing Muslim to the U.S. Congress. <sigh> We are imploding and defeated because we have allowed this "don't offend anybody" mentality to control us. Now it's too late to do anything about it.
    No, VA
    It's not too late
    Takes courage, energy and just as much determination as the racist groups like la raza muster.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Man, the muslim thing is a whole other message board. They have got to be the angriest, most miserable people on the face of the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Man, the muslim thing is a whole other message board. They have got to be the angriest, most miserable people on the face of the planet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Just making the point that we should be more careful of who we elect to represent us for petes sake. But now...now unfortunately the electorate has already been transformed by illegal immigration. The major reason I believe for the defeat of J.D. Hayworth. And this amnesty crap will just throw gas on the fire and make everything worse. All those people will become VOTERS and more people like Martinez, Salazar and Richards will show up in Congress to make laws that ALL OF US will have to live with.

Gas on the fire?

How about a FLAME THROWER! {one of those newer ones!!}

I know, VA........I posted a link today, concerning their plans to infiltrate our government but I don't think too many looked at it.
    It's an eye opener.

"know thy enemy"

I was just saying tonite at dinner that it should be a law that any elected official should be an american citizen born of two citizens. I don't believe the naturalized citizens really "get it".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast