Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Greetings from Mexico's Finest City, San Diego, Mexifornia

As part of what I call a disturbing trend in San Diego, or should I say in a showing of surrender to the massive invasion from Mexico, local TV station Channel 10 announces a partnership with Azteca America, a Mexican TV network, to bring Mexican programming to San Diego to serve what they call the "exploding Hispanic population" in San Diego. More like exploding Mexican National population. Every day the region is looking more and more like Mexico, with bodegas, mercados, panaderias, tortillerias opening in every corner of the county. It is not unusual here to see cars with Mexico license plates from all over Mexico in San Diego county. Along with this masssive demographic shift has come increases in crime, including skyrocketing car thefts, vandalism, grafitti, even gang banger violence in the form of drive-by shootings and home invasion robberies and attacks.

The one thing you wil not find in San Diego is any reporting on the subject of his massive shift, except to celebrate it as a vibrant, colorful transformation of diversity. In fact, after yesterday's announcement of the guilty verdict in the trial of multiply deported, multiply convicted illegal alien from Mexico, Adrian Camacho, in the cold blooded murder of Oceanside, CA police rookie Anthony Zepetella, not one local news outlet reported that Camacho was here illegally. I guess that's why they call it Mexico's Finest City.

From Channel 10's website:

10News Announces Partnership With Azteca America
    Azteca America San Diego To Launch In January

SAN DIEGO -- San Diegans will now be able to get their favorite shows from Mexico with a San Diego connection.

After months of planning, 10News and McGraw-Hill Broadcasting announced the launch of Azteca America San Diego, which will offer all the popular programming of the Mexican network.

The Azteca brand has become as famous to Mexicans as the ABC brand. In Mexico, it's an ubiquitous brand much like Coca-Cola or Kleenex is in the United States.

It's a well-loved respected brand in Mexico, according to 10News.

The network will offer nightly news from Mexico and a local Spanish extension of 10News.

Liason and news anchor Adrianna Alcaraz will be in the community, establishing ties and strengthening relationships.

San Diego's local Hispanic population is exploding. It makes up a third of the consumers in San Diego market.

Azteca America San Diego gives 10News the opportunity to reach an audience it's never reached before.

http://www.10news.com/news/5333038/detail.html
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

That's really sad. San Diego is such a beautiful area. I've only been down there once, but I liked it. We did get kind of lost at one point and ended up in a pretty run down neighborhood. I had wanted to go back down there to the zoo again, but we'll see what conditions around town are in the next few years.

IMO

Mexico City, U.S.A.

The truth is, We Already Own Mexico! Since one corrupt Mexican government after another has pillaged the treasury and national banks on their way out of office and repeatedly defaulted on World Bank and International Monetary Fund loans they are living under STRICT PROVISIONS for their current loans and financial aid packages:

They have to deposit oil revenues in accounts overseen by World Bank, IMF and U.S. And you wonder why they're so jazzed about keeping those $11 billion in remittances from Mexicans in the U.S. flowing into Mexico? They can't rip off the oil revenues anymore.

"We shall not only overcome...we shall overwhelm..." said by Xavier Hermosillo, L.A. Radio Host in mid-90's.