Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Groups that violate FARA?

Who would fit in this category? Brown Berets? MecHa? Nation Of Aztlan? LaRaza? I need someone to help do some research on the Web. Do you have time to look for affiliates of LaRAza in other countries (not in the US or Puerto Rico)

USC Title 18
    § 2386. Registration of certain organizations

(A) For the purposes of this section:
    “Attorney Generalâ€
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Foreign Control?

How about the countless non-citizens in La Raza such illegal alien, mexican nationals here with a political agenda???

[quote](5) it engages in any other form of organized activity which in the opinion of the Attorney General constitutes preparation for military action;
    An organization is “subject to foreign controlâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Certainly the DREAM advocates are violating it.

Thank you, all. We need to put together EVIDENCE, not anecdotal stories. So please scour the web for documents. official statements, official news releases. We all know what is going on...but we need to prove it.

I will take what we can put together and go to my Senator and demand that they contact the DOJ to investigate.

The FARA and disclosure laws have a lot of exceptions.....just like any law. The reason is: while we want to make it hard for the "wrong parties' to exert improper influence, we want to make it easy for international commerce to take place.

If you want to help please look at this link of FAQ's to FARA.
    http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/fara/links/faq.html

There are other lobbying disclosure laws:
    2 USC 1601

18 USC 951

18 USC 2386 (as above)

And law on espionage and "sabotage service and tactics of a foreign country or political party":
    50 USC 851

Please use those references to become informed. I don't want to spend my time trying to explain it all. Every word in a federal law has meaning so don't get confused about what is being said.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David