Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guess what happened in Los Angeles, Tuesday March 3rd?

For those of who live outside of the area of Los Angeles, I wanted to let you inon a "little secret" that took place on Tuesday March 3rd.

There was an election for the Mayor of Los Angeles. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa was purported by the news media as a "done deal" a "shoe in". In fact they said in the Daily News paper over and over that there were "no rivals running against the Mayor".

In fact there was, one key standout, an attorney Walter Moore. Walter Moore said one of his very first acts would be to take away the "Sanctuary City" status of LA. He would also get rid of the Police Chief who is a big supporter of Special Order 40 that prohibits the police from asking if someone picked up for a crime is an illegal alien.

Walter Moore also wrote Jamiels Law that would make it mandatory for all gang members who commited a crime and was found to be in the country illegally, to be deported.

Walter took small donations from people around the city. He gathered over $224,000, which qualified him for matching funds.

This was against the big Democratic's party support of Villaraigosa of $3 million.

Once Walter qualified for the matching funds, then he was qualified for a "public televised debate" with Villaraigosa. BUT with a war chest of $3 million, Villaragosia refused to debate Walter.

The day of the vote only 15% of the registered voters turned out to vote, or 239,000 people.
    Mayor Villaraigosa got 127,955 votes out of the total 1,596,165 registered voters. Moore rec'd 60, 504 votes or 26.3%.

But when broken down by Counci District, Walter Moore won 42.4% of the vote in District 12 which is in the west north part of the San Fernando Valley, to include Chatsworth, West Hills, Canoga Park, Northridge, Granada Hills, Encino, North Hills, Porter Ranch, West Van Nuys, Winnetka, Reseda and Lake Balboa.

Currently there are 46,000 uncounted ballots that were cast in precincts across LA. The sizable chunk, more than one in 6 ballots counld alter the outcome of the race and some measures.

The votes include 24,000 mail-in-ballots.

Walter Moore trails Villaraigosa by more than 67,000 votes, but if out of those 46K remaining ballots, as little as 25,607 votes either go to Walter Moore or combined split between the other 7 candidates, would trigger a run-off.

All ballots will be counted on Thursday, according to the LA Times Sat March 14th, article written by Phil Willon.

This means that a "candidate" who said one of the very first things he would do if elected Mayor of Los Angeles would be to end all "Sanctuary City" policies, could have won the race if just 67K more voters had come out (which is 3.3% of 2 million reg voters). Also he could possible quality for a "run off" (but no one is talking about it.

If you listen to the "MSM news" every CA voter loves illegal aliens and loves Villaraigosa so much that he is almost a "shoe in" for the next Gov's race. REALLY?

Please note that Villaraigosa only dominated in heavy Latino areas of Eastside LA and Wilmington, and parts of South LA.

As LA Times article on Sunday March 8th, by Phil Willon, "Western San Fernando Vallery gave Villaraigosa a no-confidence vote".

It is currently noted that Villaraigosa barely avoided a runoff with grass roots candidate Walter Moore who raised just 7% of Villaraigosa's 3 million campaign war chest, but pulled in over 26 percent of the vote!

I take this as a good indication as to why CALIFORNIA is "ripe for the pickings" for a candidate that believes in America!

This is good news!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    And with the corruption in that office I am willing to bet that almost all votes for Viilalareconquista were cast by illegal aliens....Al we can do is hope that Moore wins and ends the Mexican goverment and drug cartel's ownership of that piece of sh!t mayor and city.......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by retiredairforce
    And with the corruption in that office I am willing to bet that almost all votes for Viilalareconquista were cast by illegal aliens....Al we can do is hope that Moore wins and ends the Mexican goverment and drug cartel's ownership of that piece of sh!t mayor and city.......
    DITTO RAF!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is such exciting news. One of interesting things about that election is how few people in the city of LA vote! 200K out of 3.8 million.

One thing you has to remember is that middle class whites left LA along time ago. I moved 40 miles northeast of down town LA two years ago, and I am never going back.

I truely wish I could have voted in that election, but I will never live in the city of LA again.

I had heard some in LA didn't even know there was an election.

A real politically involved city eh?

Look forward to what they determine this Thurs.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

This is incredible news. All we can do it to hope and pray that Moore wins and ends the madness that is LA as we have come to know it.

BTW, all, just to give you all an idea of how crowded LA is....I live in Oregon, and as of 2007, the estimate of our population here is 3,747,455, our total square miles 95,996.79 with 35.6 person per square mile. While Californias poplulation is 36,553,215 a land area of 155,959.34 and 217.2 persons per square mile and 9,878,554 of that is in LA alone with 2,344.1 persons per square miles within Los Angeles.

To me, this is a sad commentary of how crowded it is on LA and how ripe LA is for potential outbreak of rioting in a situation like this mayors race. And..it also is sad so few people cared to even come out and vote.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Banned
    We need to get mure involved in support of local candidates like Walter Moore .
    I live in A.Z but was able to do what I could to drum up support for him .
    Moore's victory could have been huge and I mean Huge for the fight against the pro open border , amnesty , and illegal invader scoundrels .
    Sure am proud of Mr . Moore .
    Who knows miracles happen , perhaps the votes will rock our way .
    And a run off will ensue .
    Pray Pray Pray

i also heard on Kevin James show that night callers were calling in saying that the place they had voted at for MANY years all of a sudden was changed. and in one place there was a sign that read "no Parking for Voters"

AE

james, do you think there has been intentional changes to keep voters from voting VillarGROSSA out?
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast