Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Gun Grabbers Blame The AR-15: Oops! No AR-15 Found, But They Hate Them Anyway

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Still waiting to find out who was killed, anyone else !!!!!

Banned
    September 19th, 2013 by MOTHAX

I've avoided talking about the Navy Yard shooting simply because the media hasn't exactly cloaked itself in glory on this one. In fact, I can't think of a single fact that at one point or another wasn't debunked or somehow explained away. So far we've had between 1 and 3 shooters, and the weapons he/they have used has been all over the place. Piers Morgan lamented the killing weapon that is the AR15, when the only AR15 used was to kill the actual shooter. Mike Lupica of the NY Daily News, who is supposed to be a sports guy, ran the single stupidest piece in the history of journalism:
    They call semiautomatics like this sport rifles. You bet. Mostly for the sport of killing innocent people, and killing them fast.
    Meanwhile, CNN was lamenting that the shooter had access to a "AR15 Shotgun." (The AR15 is a rifle, not a shotgun.) Not content to be outdone on stupidity, MSNBC made a computer reenactment of the shooting, only helpfully added an M203 40mm grenade launcher to the shooters AR15 (which again, he didn't have.)

So with that said, there are two stories out today that may be true, may be fake, could be just about anything. Either way, the one about the VA is slightly instructive, at least in so far as keeping folks from blaming the VA before we have any information.
    This from the AP:
    The man who gunned down 12 people at the Washington Navy Yard on Monday visited two hospitals in the weeks before the rampage but denied that he was depressed or having thoughts of harming himself or others, the Department of Veterans Affairs said Wednesday.
    Aaron Alexis, a former Navy reservist who died in a police shootout after the rampage, complained of insomnia during an Aug. 23 emergency room visit to the VA Medical Center in Providence, R.I. He was given sleep medication and advised to follow up with a doctor. He made a similar visit five days later to the VA hospital in Washington, when he again complained of not being able to sleep because of his work schedule. His medication was refilled.
    Alexis appeared "alert and oriented" during the visits and denied feeling depressed or anxious or wanting to do harm, the VA said.
    The VA's statement, presented to lawmakers Wednesday, comes as investigators continue focusing on the erratic behavior of a 34-year-old man who law enforcement officials say was grappling with paranoia and reported hearing voices and being followed.
    I'm very eager to hear how this investigation turns out. According to numerous sources, this guy had been doing all kinds of crazy things with firearms for years, including shooting out car tires and letting loose with rounds inside his apartment. And yet somehow he was allowed to enlist, and then subsequently given an honorable discharge. Then after that he got a Secret clearance, and had access to the Navy Yard. All despite the fact that he clearly had some pretty severe issues. What went on here? Is everyone so afraid to speak up (like in the Hasan case) that no one says anything?
    That leads me to the second story today, which should have green lighted this guy getting a stay in a padded room until doctors could figure out what is wrong with him:
    According to Rosalind Baugh, Wallis Boyd and Glynda Boyd, the incident [at an airport] began when Baugh laughed at an innocent joke among loved ones and the man they now believe be Aaron Alexis angrily approached the group. Things quickly escalated, with Alexis screaming profanities and motioning at his side as though he were carrying a weapon. Unable to calm the stranger down, family members called security, who spoke with Alexis in front of a terminal of terrified travelers.
    “Everyone in the airport was scared, we were all scared,” Glynda Boyd told FoxNews.com.
    Three days later, Alexis told police in Newport, R.I., that he believed people he had gotten into an argument with at an airport were following him and laughing at him from another room. Newport police provided the report, along with their concerns about Alexis’ mental instability, to local Navy officials. The Navy has not commented on what steps were or were not taken.
    I'll be eager to hear what steps the Navy actually did take.
    Meanwhile, the Navy is striking back at allegations that this was all spurred by sequestration. First, the Mayor of DC:
    D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray said he wondered if budget cuts had something to do with a gunman getting onto the Washington Navy Yard on Monday, killing 12 before being killed himself.
    “As I look at, for example, sequestration, which is about saving money in the federal government being spent, have we somehow skimped on what would be available for projects like this and then we put people at risk,” Mr. Gray said on CNN’s “New Day” on Tuesday morning.
    Apparently the Navy disagrees:
    The Navy’s top officer said Wednesday that cost-cutting did not weaken the service’s security screening system for defense contractors, despite a contractor’s shooting rampage at the Washington Navy Yard on Monday that left 12 victims dead.
    “The cost-control measures … have nothing to do with budget shortfalls or sequestration itself,” Adm. Jonathan Greenert, chief of naval operations, told a House Armed Services Committee hearing. “We don’t cut budgetary corners for security.”
    So basically to recap....at first we didn't know how many people were involved, then we didn't know what guns were involved, now we still don't know why he did it, and chances are likely when a motive comes out, it will subsequently prove not true if the track record of the news people doesn't improve.
    It's hard not to be sceptical of the media.

http://burnpit.legion.org/2013/09/va...-yard-shooting

I got this from my Husbands American Legion newsletter...PSTTTTT still no info on who was murdered!!!!
    Last edited by kathyet2; 09-19-2013 at 02:47 PM.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet2 View Post
    I am still waiting to find out who was killed, no names, no information what so ever so far..Am I the only one who finds that suspicious?????
    Kathyet2, the families are notified first, so they don't learn about it from an unofficial source that is less dependable, which the families in turn have to verify anyway. After notification, law enforcement authorities release victims' names to the news reporters. There may be an exception to the rule if a family cannot be found or notified.

09-16-2013 10:47pm: Police released the names and ages of seven of the 12 people killed in the shooting. None of the seven was military personnel:
    • Michael Arnold, 59, of Lorton, Virginia;
    • Sylvia Frasier, 53, of Waldorf, Maryland;
    • Kathy Gaarde, 62, of Woodbridge, Virginia;
    • John Roger Johnson, 73, of Derwood, Maryland;
    • Frank Kohler, 50, of Tall Timbers, Maryland;
    • Kenneth Bernard Proctor, 46, of Waldorf, Maryland;
    • Vishnu Shalchendia Pandit, 61, of North Potomac, Maryland;

09-17-2013 12:16pm
    • Arthur Daniels, 51, of Southeast Washington, D.C.;
    • Mary Francis Knight, 51, of Reston, Virginia;
    • Gerald L. Read, 58, of Alexandria, Virginia;
    • Martin Bodrog, 54, of Annandale, Virginia;
    • Richard Michael Ridgell, 52, of Westminster, Maryland.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC View Post
    Kathyet2, the families are notified first, so they don't learn about it from an unofficial source that is less dependable, which the families in turn have to verify anyway. After notification, law enforcement authorities release victims' names to the news reporters. There may be an exception to the rule if a family cannot be found or notified.
    MinutemanSDC-SC, thank you for that information I have not been able to find it any where. It was not in the local news papers, in my emails, or on any of the internet sites up to yesterday...on any other incident everything is splashed all over the place, tv news venues etc......it started to make me wonder just what they have been trying to hide...of course now why would I possibly think that!!!!

Banned
    Navy Shooter Taking “Mass Murder Suicide Pills”?

3 days ago | Politics, US | Posted by Ben Swann

The story is a long way from coming into focus. The little we do know about Monday’s tragic mass shooting at a Navy Yard in Washington, D.C. is stirring a national debate.
    First, here’s the back-story. It was September 16th, around 8:20 A.M. when 34 year-old Aaron Alexis opened fire inside a Navy facility. According to the FBI, he was a contract employee who had legitimate access to the Navy Yard and used a valid pass.
    Alexis reportedly killed 12 people ranging in age from 46 to 73. Alexis was killed by police in a gun battle. He reportedly entered the facility with a shotgun purchased legally at a local gun shop.
    This shooting is the worst at a U.S. military installation since the 2009 shooting at Fort Hood, Texas in which Major Nadal Hasan opened fire, killing 13 people and wounding 39 others. The shooting in the Ft. Hood case was religiously motivated.

Religion, however, does not seem to be a motivating factor in the Navy Yard shooting. As we are learning more about Alexis, reports indicate that he was a Buddhist and according to Bloomberg News, had been discharged from the Navy Reserves.
    “Alexis was discharged from the Navy Reserves because of a ‘pattern of misconduct’ during his service years that included the 2010 Texas arrest, even though the charges were later dropped, according to a Navy official who asked not to be identified discussing personnel matters.”
    Almost predictably, the national debate has turned to gun control once again. But are the media and the public missing something crucial here? Story after story being written about Aaron Alexis indicate there were mental issues.
    According to the Associated Press: “(Alexis) had been suffering a host of serious mental issues, including paranoia and a sleep disorder. He also had been hearing voices in his head, the officials said.”
    In addition, CBS in Washington D.C. is reporting that since August, Alexis had been treated by the Veterans Administration for his mental problems.
    The question therefore must be asked… HOW was Aaron Alexis being treated for those problems? In January, when radio host Alex Jones had his blowup with CNN’s Piers Morgan after the Sandy Hook school shooting, Jones shouted about something called “mass murder suicide pills.” The next day, that term was one of the top trending terms on Google.
    The reality is that the national media has their preconceived outcome of these kinds of tragic events.
    On the left, politicians and media immediately turn to the narrative that stricter gun controls are the answer; that the tragedy is only possible because of the availability of so called “assault weapons”. Immediately after initial reports indicated that perhaps an AR-15 rifle was used, Sen. Dianne Feinstein released a statement saying “When will enough be enough?”
    According to CNN, “The sources, who have detailed knowledge of the investigation, cautioned that initial information that an AR-15 was used in the shootings may have been incorrect. It is believed that Alexis had rented an AR-15, but returned it before Monday morning’s shootings. Authorities are still investigating precisely how many weapons Alexis had access to and when.”
    On the left their narrative didn’t fit.
    On the right, the usual narrative is that these shootings are the work of radical religious beliefs. The early thought from the right was that Aaron Alexis, like Major Nadal Hasan, must be a radicalized Muslim. An early warning on Drudge Report linked back to a September 13 article that Al Qaeda had “warned of small scale attacks on the U.S.”
    That narrative also fell apart when we learned that Aaron Alexis was a Buddhist and not a Muslim.
    But what about that “mass murder suicide pills”? The one area media avoids and politicians won’t touch is whether or not there is a correlation between “mental health treatment” in the form of medication and the psychosis that leads to these kinds of shootings. Reports indicate that Alexis had claimed at times that he suffered from PTSD. Was he being treated for that? What kind of treatment did he receive from the V.A.? Was he being medicated? If so, what kind of drug was he taking? These are questions that have not only not been answered, they aren’t even being asked.
    There is a growing body of evidence that many of the drugs Americans are regularly taking have powerful mental effects. Clearly, we don’t know if that was the case here and it would be irresponsible to claim mental health treatment through drugs was the cause of this shooting. It would be equally irresponsible not question that possibility.
    (Visited 14,265 times, 577 visits today)

http://benswann.com/navy-shooter-tak...tm_campaign=nl

Banned
    WATCH: TheBlaze staffer shocked to find out he knew Washington Navy Yard shooter

Tuesday, Sep 17, 2013 at 12:18 PM PDT
    Chris Childs, director for Pat & Stu realized something shocking yesterday: he knew Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis. Childs had frequented the Ft. Worth, TX Thai restaurant where Alexis had worked, and had had many conversations with the suspected killer.
    “Well, the first time we met obviously was at the restaurant, and I had gone in there with a couple of friends from my previous job before I started working at TheBlaze and we were big lovers of Thai food and we found this place and he was a waiter, a waiter kind of just hanging out,” Childs explained.
    “How did he seem to you? Did he seem like a guy who would ever do something like this?” Pat asked.
    “Absolutely not,” Childs responded.
    Childs said that Alexis was very nice and pretty quiet, and that he was really into the video games Call of Duty and World of Warcraft.
    “Did you ever have any sense at all that he was trouble at all,” Glenn asked.
    “No, that’s the thing that floors me is he was not that type of person. He never seemed angry, he never seemed like he was bitter about anything and even when I was talking to one of my friends who was with the owner of the restaurant last night, he was saying they’re all just floored.”

WATCH:

video at link below

Full Transcript below:
    Last night I was on the show and the picture came on the screen of the guy who was the killer, and I did the show. And right after a couple of our employees came and said, “Glenn, we know this guy.” Now, Chris is the guy who’s known as the guy who wears the Hawaiian shirt at TheBlaze and Mercury studios.
    PAT: And he wears it every day.
    STU: It’s on his business card.
    GLENN: No, he’s got different shirts and it’s not just that one Hawaiian shirt.
    PAT: No, several.
    GLENN: He’s got every Hawaiian shirt that has ever been made, I believe.
    STU: (Laughing.)
    GLENN: And I’m not one to mock somebody’s sense of fashion, I just want you to know that.
    STU: That’s just because you know we will mock you in return.
    GLENN: Yes. So Chris comes up and he said, “I know this guy, know him quite well. He works at a Thai restaurant in Fort Worth that I go to.” Now, all of this has been verified, but this was 5:00 yesterday afternoon. Brought Chris in this morning. He’s actually the director of the Pat and Stu show. He’s the guy in the control room that makes all the calls, which, he hasn’t made the call, and I guess this might be mine, to cancel the show, but ‑‑
    GLENN: But anyway, we wanted to bring Chris in and talk a little bit about, how did you meet him and who was he?
    CHRIS: Well, the first time we met obviously was at the restaurant, and I had gone in there with a couple of friends from my previous job before I started working at TheBlaze and we were big lovers of Thai food and we found this place and he was a waiter, a waiter kind of just hanging out.
    PAT: So you’d just, you would go in there and strike up a conversation with him when you went in to eat?
    CHRIS: Yeah. Because you didn’t go to Happy Bowl for a quick lunch. I mean, it was a good solid hour and a half just because it was, you know ‑‑
    GLENN: Well, it’s a happy bowl.
    CHRIS: Huh?
    GLENN: It’s a happy bowl.
    CHRIS: It’s a happy bowl.
    GLENN: It implies happiness.
    CHRIS: Yeah, happiness takes time.
    GLENN: Yes, it does. Now, did you know, for instance, that he was a Buddhist?
    CHRIS: No, I didn’t.
    GLENN: Okay.
    CHRIS: I mean, I know that he was living with the owner of the restaurant, Wi, and I know Wi was a Buddhist. So it doesn’t surprise me that ‑‑
    GLENN: You and who else?
    CHRIS: Huh?
    GLENN: You and who else?
    STU: No, stop. Let him do the stupid story, please.
    GLENN: No, come on. That’s ‑‑ you don’t get a guy named Wi very often.
    STU: You do many times in certain areas of the world, yes, you do.
    GLENN: Okay. All right. So ‑‑
    CHRIS: I knew that ‑‑ you’re killing me, just killin’ me. Wi was a Buddhist and so it doesn’t ‑‑ like I said, it doesn’t surprise that ‑‑
    GLENN: If we could just get ‑‑ if we could just get Hu into this story.
    CHRIS: Who?
    PAT: We’re done with the whole thing.
    STU: See, we have plenty of opportunities to do the Hu joke and the Wi joke. Can we get the story from a guy who actually knew?
    GLENN: I don’t ‑‑
    STU: ‑‑ the murderer here? I mean, is that too much to ask?
    PAT: So the obvious question then is, Chris, how did he seem to you? Did he seem like a guy who would ever do something like this?
    CHRIS: Absolutely not. He’s that stereotypical ‑‑
    PAT: Quiet?
    CHRIS: ‑‑ quiet. He would ‑‑
    PAT: Nice? Was he nice?
    CHRIS: Oh, he was really friendly, really nice.
    PAT: Really?
    CHRIS: And just, you know, he would sit up at the ‑‑ sit up at the counter and take orders and just be as nice as could be. And he would ‑‑ you know, I do know that he taught himself the language of Thai, self‑taught, which was real easy since the owners were also from Thailand. So I’m sure he had lots of people to practice on.
    STU: When he ‑‑ would you say, was there any conversations you have outside of, you know, pad Thai‑related conversations? Did you talk to him about what he did in his life, did you talk to him about ‑‑
    GLENN: Because you said to me yesterday you knew that he was into the shooter video games.
    CHRIS: Oh, yeah.
    GLENN: You said he was really into them.
    CHRIS: Really into them. When a new game would come out, there’s a couple of guys that I worked with that were also kinda sorta into shooter games but by the first new one would come out, he would know a lot about the game, like maps and that kind of stuff.
    PAT: So you would talk to him about these video games?
    CHRIS: Yeah.
    PAT: Like Call of Duty or what?
    PAT: Resident Evil?
    CHRIS: Yeah. And I think he was a Warcraft guy too.
    PAT: Now, were you the one, because somebody has said that he played these games up to 16 hours a day. Is that information coming from ‑‑
    CHRIS: That didn’t come from me but it wouldn’t surprise me because I think basically all he did was work a little bit at the restaurant and then go home and ‑‑
    GLENN: Did he seem like an angry guy?
    CHRIS: No. No, that was the thing.
    GLENN: Because they’re reporting today that he had problems with white people.
    PAT: And anger management.
    CHRIS: Yeah, I read that, but he didn’t show that towards us. I mean, we were a table full of white guys.
    PAT: And clearly you’re as white as it gets.
    PAT: I mean, nobody is whiter than you, Chris. Am I right?
    CHRIS: That’s coming from you?
    PAT: Yes. You’re even whiter than I am.
    GLENN: Well, because of the Hawaiian shirt, I think.
    PAT: Yes, I think the Hawaiian shirt really ‑‑
    GLENN: Only because of wearing the Hawaiian shirt.
    CHRIS: I am wearing pants today. So that is a good thing.
    PAT: That is a good thing.
    GLENN: I will tell you that I have been thinking about instituting a “You must wear pants” policy.
    STU: We just had an adult on TV brag about wearing pants.
    GLENN: Yeah. I know. We are really kind of ‑‑ you know, operating in television and operating in television in the South is a little different.
    PAT: It is different.
    GLENN: You’re like, I decided not to wear pants today. “Okay.”
    STU: So how many times would you say you frequented this restaurant? It was a place you went a lot? I mean, did you get a lot of conversation?
    GLENN: Yeah, how many times did you actually ‑‑
    CHRIS: I probably went there, once we found the place, we went up there quite often, like once or twice a week.
    GLENN: Is he a guy that if you would have walked on the street, he would have said, “Chris”?
    CHRIS: Probably not. Because he was that ‑‑ I don’t think he was that kind of guy really. He wasn’t outgoing or anything. I mean, he’s literally real quiet. I would have been the one to say, “Hey, Aaron, how’s it going?” He would be like, “Oh, hey, dude.” You know, I mean, it was just, he was not very ‑‑
    PAT: So you guys never, you never did anything with him outside of the restaurant?
    CHRIS: No.
    STU: You weren’t in his wedding or anything?
    CHRIS: No.
    GLENN: Did you ever have any sense at all that ‑‑
    CHRIS: None.
    GLENN: ‑‑ he was trouble at all?
    CHRIS: None.
    GLENN: Anybody walk away from that conversation and say…
    PAT: That guy’s got some issues?
    GLENN: That guy’s got some issues, man, there’s something about that guy?
    CHRIS: No, that’s the thing that floors me is he was not that type of person. He never seemed angry, he never seemed like he was bitter about anything and even when I was talking to one of my friends who was with the owner of the restaurant last night, he was saying they’re all just floored.
    STU: Oh, man. The interviews with the owner of the restaurant were heartbreaking because the guy seems to be a standup guy.
    STU: And once a small business. He, you know, brought this guy into his home.
    GLENN: He ‑‑ yeah, tried to help him.
    STU: Tried to help him.
    CHRIS: Aaron was the best man at his wedding last year.
    GLENN: No, I think he was supposed to be and then he had to miss it, didn’t he? He went some ‑‑
    CHRIS: I didn’t make the wedding, either, but I know he was supposed to be.
    GLENN: Would you have ‑‑ you’re a good customer. If you would have been invited to the ‑‑
    CHRIS: I would have gone, absolutely. Wi’s a good guy. It’s a really good family.
    GLENN: Who?
    CHRIS: And it’s ‑‑ you guys.
    STU: I don’t want to say us guys. It’s Glenn.
    PAT: Yeah, it’s just Glenn.
    STU: Just Glenn doing this today.
    GLENN: So good. I mean, it’s just so good, all the way through I had Wi and Hu jokes the whole time.
    STU: That was you exercising restraint.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/09/17/..._257576_257597

Banned
    Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Navy Yard shooting: psyop, loose ends, media parrots

Jon Rappoport
    Activist Post

After covering a number of mass shootings and bombings over the last 20 years, I question the official explanation when a new one occurs. Automatically. Always. Every single time.

They lie. They obfuscate. They parrot. They don’t investigate beyond a comfortable point. They leave loose ends, which are often far more important than the supposed central facts.

And there is always a psyop after the event. It goes like this: “tragedy,” “unspeakable,” “will bring to justice,” “our thoughts and prayers are with,” “this didn’t happen in a war, it happened here,” “vigil for victims,” “grieving,” “closure,” “nation mourns the loss.”

Why is this a psyop? Because the government officials and mainstream media reporters don’t feel what they claim to be feeling. Their “positions as leaders” feel something, which is the same thing as saying it’s an act.

Beyond that, the purpose of the psyop is to divert attention from the fact that law-enforcement officials are bending the investigation, abandoning significant leads, and taking the short path to a “satisfactory” wrap-up.

To boil down the psyop: “it was tragic, and now it’s solved.” One, two. Open wound, closed wound. That’s the government/media formula.

In my previous article, I mentioned the psychiatric drug connection as a distinct possibility that haunts every one of these crimes. Rarely will reporters bother to look into this. It’s dicey for them. Exposing pharmaceutical companies and their horrendously toxic drugs is bad for business.

Imagine this front-page NY Times headline: “Four leading physicians state that, in all likelihood, the shooter was on one of the SSRI antidepressants, which can and do push people over into violence, including murder.”

Sub-head: “The doctors vow to press the authorities until they get to the bottom of the psychiatric-homicide connection.”

Sure. That’s going to happen when a rooster flies a spaceship to the Orion Belt.

If the purported shooter at the Navy Yard, Aaron Alexis (where is/are the other shooters?), was suffering from PTSD, as his family apparently claims, was he seeing a psychiatrist? What was the diagnosis? What drugs were prescribed? What effects do these drugs have?

Perfectly reasonable and legit questions.

Then we have the drills. In a number of these shootings/bombings, official drills that cover the same kind of event that eventually happens were held at the crime scene. Normal? Or op rehearsals? Desensitization of personnel to the real thing?

It turns out that Navy Citadel Shield security drills were held nationwide, at naval facilities, in February/March of both 2012 and 2013. From dcmilitary.com, Feb. 28, 2013: “…various training exercises with an emphasis on realism to train personnel. Scenarios included active shooters, mass casualty drills, bomb threats, surveillance, and false credential exercises.”

From USA Today, 9/16: Dave Sarr, an environmental engineer, was walking down a nearby street when he saw people running from the Navy Yard. Sarr had seen an evacuation drill a few days earlier at the Navy Yard. “At first I thought it was another drill,” Sarr said. “Then I saw an officer with his weapon drawn.”

The same USA article cites a federal law-enforcement source (off the record) who states that Aaron Alexis, the accused shooter, cleared a Navy Yard security checkpoint in his car. After parking in the lot, he got into an argument and opened fire on one or two people. He then entered the building where he went on a killing spree.

So did Alexis shoot his way past security guards at the building’s separate checkpoint? Why weren’t the guards waiting for him just outside the building with their weapons drawn, after he, Alexis, had already shot people in the parking lot?

And then, of course, we have the many reports of one or two additional shooters at the Navy Yard. Where is he/they? Authorities now state one of these suspects has been cleared.

In Columbine, Aurora, Sandy Hook, there were reports of “extra” shooters. They faded out in the repetitive media reports of horror, shock, and grief, never to be mentioned again.

The author of two explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED and EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails atwww.nomorefakenews.com

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/...oose-ends.html

Banned
    Another Big Pharma drugged up killer?
    It took nine months to get the facts
    about the Colorado shooter

Naval Yard news you'll never hear
    Here are the top five Big Pharma drugs most often linked with irrational violence.

This is NOT comprehensive list, just the top five list.

Question: If 90% of more of these crazy mass shooter gunmen are on these drugs, why is the solution to the problem banning private gun ownership.

Clearly this guy should not have had firearms. His first offense with one should have been his last.

1) Varenicline (Chantix)
    The anti-smoking medication Chantix affects the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor, which helps reduce craving for smoking. Unfortunately, it�s 18 times more likely to be linked with violence compared to other drugs � by comparison, that number for Xyban is 3.9 and just 1.9 for nicotine replacement.

2) Fluoxetine (Prozac)
    The first well-known SSRI antidepressant, Prozac is 10.9 times more likely to be linked with violence in comparison with other medications.

3) Paroxetine (Paxil)
    An SSRI antidepressant, Paxil is also linked with more severe
    withdrawal symptoms and a greater risk of birth defects compared to other medications in that class. It is 10.3 times more likely to be linked with violence compared to other drugs.

4) Amphetamines: (Various)
    Amphetamines are used to treat ADHD and affect the brain�s dopamine and noradrenaline systems. They are 9.6 times more likely to be linked to violence, compared to other drugs.

5) Mefoquine (Lariam)
    A treatment for malaria, Lariam has long been linked with reports of bizarre behavior. It is 9.5 times more likely to be linked with violence than other drugs.

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/h....87DdVlUB.dpuf

So then if this was true why was he still at the Navy Yard, and not on medical leave till he was treated and cured????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12