Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guys, I need some help!

On a wild hair, I emailed the mayor of the city I live in about illegals and he actually called and left a message that he would meet with me. I have a meeting with him this Friday at 2:00 pm.

Here are some of the things that I am trying to get together and am not having much luck!

1. Criminal trepass laws in the state of Alabama
    2. Pictures of MS-13 graffiti
    3. Need to know what other cities are doing and if it is working

I know this is short notice, but these are things that I feel are important. I have a lot of info, articles and reports that I have made copies of, but I want this guy to REALLY have his eyes opened!

Guess what I heard yesterday (I am trying to verify this). I was told that South Trust Bank here is talking about issueing ID cards to illegals so that they can bank there and get loans! I do not know if this is true, but I would not be surprised!

Guys, any info, help you can give me to be prepared for this meeting would be GREATLY appreciated!

Husker has my email addy at work if you cannot get back with me tonight.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Guys I need some help

Have you tried findlaw.com? It is a pretty good resource and they have a section deal with all state laws. It will take some looking but you might hit paydirt there.
    When we gonna wake up?

STRENGTHENING CRIMINAL TRESPASS LAWS-Alabama

FEDERATION SUPPORTS BILL STRENGTHENING CRIMINAL TRESPASS LAWS Debra Davis
    (334) 613-4686
    April 15, 2005

HB 550 and HB 465, sponsored by Rep. Joe Carothers, D-Dothan, would make much-needed changes to the current trespass laws in Alabama. HB 550 passed the House last week and is among many bills waiting to be received in the Senate. HB 550 would provide civil immunity for landowners against trespassers.

An owner, lessee or occupant of land would owe no duty of care to a person entering the property without the actual knowledge and express permission of the owner and would owe no duty to any person entering the land without the actual knowledge and the express permission of the owner or occupier to warn the person regarding a hazardous condition. The bill is not designed to repeal liability for the willful or malicious failure to guard against a dangerous artificial condition, use, structure or activity.

Under existing law, a landowner or person in possession of land may be liable to a person using the land depending on the legal status of the person using the land.

The status of a person using land of another is generally classified as a licensee, trespasser or invitee. The landowner only owes a duty to a trespasser not to wantonly or intentional injure the person. However, the landowner may be liable to a child for a dangerous condition on the land or an attractive nuisance.

HB 465 would clarify criminal trespass in an effort to make it clear these statutes apply to any real property regardless of the number or nature of interests in the property; to permit prosecution of persons who knowingly enter property by crossing a fence, body of water, gate, barricade, cable or berm; and defines when notice against trespassing has been posted in a conspicuous manner.

This bill was assigned to the House Judiciary Committee chaired by Rep. Marcel Black, D-Tuscumbia, and has not been put on the committee agenda.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

O flying one,

You can tell him that after Charlotte NC's police started working with ICE to deport gang members they arrested.. their murder rate fell by half.

You also need to tell him that MS-13 is paramilitary with a top down command structure. They are more organized, carry greater firepower and have used tactics American gangs have not. They target people's families.

A great resource is our archives. Use the search feature on the left of the homepage at www.alipac.us

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Give him a copy of the article below about MS-13 if you'd like and give him Sheriff Riggins phone# 530-842-8300 . He would be glad to talk with him and has great slides of MS-13 in these camps. I understand NC has some beautiful, remote mountains.....coming soon to a nice rural area near you!

GREEN CARDS AND GANGS

Siskiyou County, California, Feb. 26, 2005

They come from Mexico for jobs by way of a document called a “green card�. Such immigrants are termed “legal permanent Residents� with many of the same rights as US citizens.
    Today Siskiyou county Sheriff Rick Riggins and Captain Mike Murphy presented a slide show and details of Marijuana growing operations on federal forest land as a warning to residents of the dangers of happening across one of these farms. These operations are spearheaded by various Latino gangs, one being the powerful, well armed MS-13 gang that began in El Salvador. Sheriff Riggins stated that his biggest problem in combating this scourge is his office being labeled, "racist".

On Sept. 11, 2004, one such farm was busted by the Sheriff with help from BLM and the forest service netting thousands of plants and several Mexicans who either held green cards or were awol from the Mexican military and in this country illegally. These raids are no simple task as the terrain is nearly insurmountable and usually remote, however one growing operation was within 2 miles of the city limits of Etna, California. Resources are limited in such small counties, with little help from federal officials, even though this organized criminal enterprise has been going on in these mountains for many years. Homeland Security says such operations are not their concern.

The gangs are back this year getting ready for next falls harvest to be distributed across the US. Their supplies and equipment will be brought in from the cities and deliveries to replenish them are undertaken at night every few weeks. The farms are guarded at all times.

Slides of the “camps� complete with a “hooch� for living were shown. Huge pits are dug, one big enough for an SUV, for garbage and waste. The trees are cut or skinned to pile “moats� around the farms to camouflage them. Black irrigation pipe is buried for miles to get water to the plants. The environment on our national lands is being degraded by these operations, destroying habitat and watershed purity.

We saw the AK-47’s, axes, shovels, a . 22 rifle with the name “ Los Pleves� scratched on the stock. We saw notebooks of the growers with markings of MS-13 and a drawing of a Lexus that one “immigrant� intended to buy with the drug profits.

Most of the farms appear to be run by the same organizations mostly through the Mexican Mafia year after year. Though a few are busted, a substantive dent has not been made and they know they can operate here more safely and profitably than in Mexico and there is no worry of getting the product back into the states.

Across the border in Oregon, the story is the same. The Sheriffs of Jackson, Josephine and Klamath County work together to find the farms and arrest the perpetrators. All have been Mexican so far, most with green cards. These same gangs also brew Methanphetimine to finance their organized crime activities during off season.

We do not need yet another “guest worker� program to supply dangerous gangs with recruits. We need to find out why these people were ever allowed in this country in the first place and how to keep more of them out.

2/26/05 Siskiyou County, California TheTownCrier@gmail.com
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

He would be glad to talk with him and has great slides of MS-13 in these camps. I understand NC has some beautiful, remote mountains.....coming soon to a nice rural area near you!

We do have beautiful, remote mountains. I have a cabin up there. These guys would be chewed up and spit out there. They would stick out like a sore thumb. Down east is where I see the bulk of illegals in this state and in the bigger towns.
    When we gonna wake up?

well

Had the meeting. How did I feel, um, tolerated?

I did find out a few things. It has to do with city ordinance in that only 1 family is allowed to live in a single family dwelling. You cannot have a bunch of non relatives living there.

Not sure how that is going to be enforced. Well it was my first try and I am learning. I will be better prepared next time.
    Basically I not feel I accomplished anything.

Sigh, oh well, try try again.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

ohflyingone.
    I would say that it was successful. You have to start some place. After you get more experience speaking with the politicians it gets easier. Good job.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)