Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guys I need your help!!

What's the best way to report a business that has shady practices and employs a large number of Illegals, and has been profiting from them, and the system by not paying the correct wages, taxes and benefits that any legitimate business should be paying, I personnally know this business, they outbidded me in my business where i paid my employees a fair salary and benefits according to the Law, and now they are doing the same to another guy that run's a decent business, this guy is American born, and employs American Citizens, and He is about to close his doors due to the fact that he cannot compete against SO CALLED CHEAP LABOR!!
    He has a family to feed, and this is NOT RIGHT!! i went thru the same, i lost everything i earned in the past 24 years of hard work, sweat, blood and tears. feel free to PM any helpful info. biz is located in New Jersey.
    Thanks.
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

Re: Guys I need your help!!

Quote Originally Posted by redwhiteandbluelatino
    What's the best way to report a business that has shady practices and employs a large number of Illegals, and has been profiting from them, and the system by not paying the correct wages, taxes and benefits that any legitimate business should be paying, I personnally know this business, they outbidded me in my business where i paid my employees a fair salary and benefits according to the Law, and now they are doing the same to another guy that run's a decent business, this guy is American born, and employs American Citizens, and He is about to close his doors due to the fact that he cannot compete against SO CALLED CHEAP LABOR!!
    He has a family to feed, and this is NOT RIGHT!! i went thru the same, i lost everything i earned in the past 24 years of hard work, sweat, blood and tears. feel free to PM any helpful info. biz is located in New Jersey.
    Thanks.
    There was a thread on here a few days back by some guy in NJ, I think, who had the same problem..the subject was something like "losing everything I own"..something like that. I have read, probably on alipac, that there are lawyers who are helping honest American businesses fight this in the courts. That's about all I can tell you though. I'm sure others will have better suggestions.

Along with this, I was wondering how to turn in a house where there are several mexicans and about 10 cars parked there everyday? Who do you call?
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

What's the best way to report a business that has shady practices and employs a large number of Illegals, and has been profiting from them, and the system by not paying the correct wages, taxes and benefits that any legitimate business should be paying
    Try calling the district attorney for your county. If it is a large county, they'll probably just give you lip service. Call both your U.S. Senators, and your U.S. Representative. Also call your state senator and representative. Report him to your local newspaper, and if you have one, local radio talk show. Good luck.

If you think a house has more families then its built for, call your local town hall and ask about safety ordinances. Tell them the situation and stress that you feel its a saftey hazard and against the zoning laws. Ask about fire escapes etc. I know in my town any three family house (apartments on three floors) has to have a fire escape. If nothing else maybe they can point you in the right direction.

Hi redwhiteandbluelatino.

Maybe you should call Judicial Watch. They would probably be able to help you a great deal.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/

Contact Us

Judicial Watch is headquartered in our nation’s capital, Washington, D.C., and would like to hear from you. Tell us how we are doing, report corruption or contact us to get more information. We are accessible by:

v Phone – Call us toll free at 1-888-JW-Ethic (1-888-593-8442)

v Fax – 202-646-5199

v Mail – Please write to us at:

Judicial Watch, Inc.
    P.O. Box 44444
    Washington, D.C. 20026

v E-mail –

o To tell us how we are doing or general inquires –

info@judicialwatch.org

o Media inquires – media@judicialwatch.org

o To Report Corruption – www.confidentialwitness.org

o Membership or Donation inquiries - fundraising@judicialwatch.org

o To apply for an internship – intern@judicialwatch.org

o For help with Freedom of Information and other Open Records Requests – openrecords@judicialwatch.org
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

report exployers of illegal invaders

Division of Homeland Security 1-866-dhs-2ice ICE is the agency to take the report. Call the IRS 1-800 829-0433 and ask for department of enforcement to complain about lack of collected taxes: also you state IRS needs to be contacted. Good luck. I have had no action on my complaints in Florida. I continue to call.

See ALI-PAC's Action Pannel

Check out contacting law enforcement.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=20
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Guys I need your help!!

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    There was a thread on here a few days back by some guy in NJ, I think,
    ModerateMammal

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Along with this, I was wondering how to turn in a house where there are several mexicans and about 10 cars parked there everyday? Who do you call?
    I call our local code compliance officer. They go check it out. They've even gotten back to me on what they've found. Not pretty...

This two-flat had to be reported. It had 8-10 cars parked in front of it regularily. There are usually 4-5 cars parked on the grass on the left as well. That is against city code. As you can see they fly a flag as to their alliegence...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast