Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H. J. RES. 8

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    CG I think that SS was a good implimentation but things got screwed up in the 60's when the feds decided to make it part of the oveall budget which meant they could spend SS funds on anything they wanted.
    If you read the Social Security Act, you will see that the SS payments have ALWAYS gone into the general fund. The program was a scam from the git-go. FDR was just this side of Joe Stalin in my book.

Let them remove term limits. Nowadays after 8 years, the general populace is so tired of the same guy being in there, they're ready for somone new, hopefully.
    Illegal butt kisser bush would never be re-elected so don't worry.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    I thought that if Bush declared Martial Law, he would continue to be President. It had been rumored that that is what he was goiong to do. Declare Martial Law, open the now closed military bases for use against "restrictionists", and go ahead with the planned Security and Prosperity Partnership with Mexico and Canada.
    It had been rumored? Rumored by whom?

You guys crack me up sometimes...
    Now CG, don't get me all embarrassed. It might be a rumor and it might not be. But just look at the links and see what you think. If you don't believe them, at least you will be amused.
    By the way, I liked your dinner menus- they made me hungry!
    Here are some links:
    http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004/FE ... 3sep04.htm
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... cleId=3010

Banned
    I thought that if Bush declared Martial Law, he would continue to be President. It had been rumored that that is what he was goiong to do. Declare Martial Law, open the now closed military bases for use against "restrictionists", and go ahead with the planned Security and Prosperity Partnership with Mexico and Canada.
    It had been rumored? Rumored by whom?

You guys crack me up sometimes...
    Now CG, don't get me all embarrassed. It might be a rumor and it might not be. But just look at the links and see what you think. If you don't believe them, at least you will be amused.
    By the way, I liked your dinner menus- they made me hungry!
    Here are some links:
    http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004/FE ... 3sep04.htm
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... cleId=3010
    I've been tracking the detention centers for more than a decade, and other spooky developments at the federal level for more than 20 years. I've heard all sorts of "rumors." What you have to ask yourself is whether something like the suspension of elections you describe would be practical given all the other options. Also, you have to realize that the President is not the top of the hill. In some ways, this country would probably be better off if some President declared martial law and used the opportunity to cut the puppet strings and get this country back on track. Bush certainly isn't the guy to do that, but the guys who pull the strings would never take the risk of allowing a President to make that move. What I'm saying is that puppets do nothing on their own. It's the puppeteers you should be worried about.

I've heard all sorts of "rumors." What you have to ask yourself is whether something like the suspension of elections you describe would be practical given all the other options. Also, you have to realize that the President is not the top of the hill. In some ways, this country would probably be better off if some President declared martial law and used the opportunity to cut the puppet strings and get this country back on track. Bush certainly isn't the guy to do that, but the guys who pull the strings would never take the risk of allowing a President to make that move. What I'm saying is that puppets do nothing on their own. It's the puppeteers you should be worried about.
    I am fairly new at reading about Rex 84 and the "planned" Martial Law agendas. But, until recently the Security and Prosperity Partnership was also "just a rumor". I tried trying to convince people I know about the SPP, and they would just laugh it off and call it another "internet conspiracy". Well, now nobody is laughing, as our government is carrying out their plans to do away with our sovereignity right under our noses.
    Sometimes I think I know who the puppet is, and who the puppeteers are, when all of a sudden they all switch positions. And when this happens, it is hard to tell who is doing the talking, and who is pulling the strings. It gets downright confusing!

Banned
    I've heard all sorts of "rumors." What you have to ask yourself is whether something like the suspension of elections you describe would be practical given all the other options. Also, you have to realize that the President is not the top of the hill. In some ways, this country would probably be better off if some President declared martial law and used the opportunity to cut the puppet strings and get this country back on track. Bush certainly isn't the guy to do that, but the guys who pull the strings would never take the risk of allowing a President to make that move. What I'm saying is that puppets do nothing on their own. It's the puppeteers you should be worried about.
    I am fairly new at reading about Rex 84 and the "planned" Martial Law agendas. But, until recently the Security and Prosperity Partnership was also "just a rumor". I tried trying to convince people I know about the SPP, and they would just laugh it off and call it another "internet conspiracy". Well, now nobody is laughing, as our government is carrying out their plans to do away with our sovereignity right under our noses.
    Sometimes I think I know who the puppet is, and who the puppeteers are, when all of a sudden they all switch positions. And when this happens, it is hard to tell who is doing the talking, and who is pulling the strings. It gets downright confusing!
    My point was simply that the rumors of the detention centers and imminent martial law and lifetime Presidency goes all the way back to the Reagan administration. Before that, I remember the same things being said about Nixon. But while it always seems to be Republican presidents these rumors are spread about, it has typically been Democrat presidents who have been actively behind the expansion of such efforts. At any rate, history tells us that someone will eventually put these centers to use. Even so, it's not as if their existence is a new development that poses any greater imminent danger than has existed for the last 50 years, and there is significantly less danger that they'll be used now than there was under the rule by proclamation of Lincoln or FDR.

CG WROTE:
    My point was simply that the rumors of the detention centers and imminent martial law and lifetime Presidency goes all the way back to the Reagan administration.
    I know. You're right. The rumors go way back. But I still find it interesting to read about them. And who knows, anything can happen in this day and age.

Banned
    CG WROTE:
    My point was simply that the rumors of the detention centers and imminent martial law and lifetime Presidency goes all the way back to the Reagan administration.
    I know. You're right. The rumors go way back. But I still find it interesting to read about them. And who knows, anything can happen in this day and age.
    True enough! I'm just careful how I couch the provision of such information because I have seen people go into a sort of bunker mentality to the point that their lives are seriously disrupted when they are introduced to this sort of material. I try to be as selective as possible with my alarmism so that I don't succumb to "chicken little" syndrome.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12