Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

HARDBALL SHOW - MSNBC - SYMPATHY VOTE

DEBATE BETWEEN REP TOM TANCREDO AND A PRO ILLEGAL REPRESENTATIVE (SORRY DIDNT CATCH HIS NAME)

Here is my problem with there discussion. Tom was accused of "vilifying" the entire Hispanic race, accused of having an "agenda", and when Tom asked very plainly after the opposition stated that "English" would be required to gain citizenship (through the amnesty proposals) if they would still require us to have "Spanish" ballots the opposition stated yes. Tom also mentioned about the split culture damage caused in Canada by the mix of the English and French language, of which I agree has caused them an array of issues.

To me this is complete hypocracy! If English is to be required for citizenship by the opposition then why the hell should we keep printing ballots in Spanish!?? Tom not once tried to "vilify" anyone during the conversation nor did the opposition prove any was committed when asked. As to having an agenda.. like the opposition has not had some agenda from the get go??

To me, the opposition was being a complete jack ass and resorted to being directly accusational and basicly name calling towards Tom when put on the spot with direct questions. Even the host asked how to classify the difference between giving amnesty and basicly just opening the whole damn border and didnt get a reasonable reply.

SYMPATHY VOTE

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3080261/

Massive turnout at immigration rallies: Are you more sympathetic to their cause? * 15529 responses

Yes 25% No 75%

Thanks
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

Re: HARDBALL SHOW - MSNBC - SYMPATHY VOTE

Quote Originally Posted by zzz100
    DEBATE BETWEEN REP TOM TANCREDO AND A PRO ILLEGAL REPRESENTATIVE (SORRY DIDNT CATCH HIS NAME)

Here is my problem with there discussion. Tom was accused of "vilifying" the entire Hispanic race, accused of having an "agenda", and when Tom asked very plainly after the opposition stated that "English" would be required to gain citizenship (through the amnesty proposals) if they would still require us to have "Spanish" ballots the opposition stated yes. Tom also mentioned about the split culture damage caused in Canada by the mix of the English and French language, of which I agree has caused them an array of issues.

To me this is complete hypocracy! If English is to be required for citizenship by the opposition then why the hell should we keep printing ballots in Spanish!?? Tom not once tried to "vilify" anyone during the conversation nor did the opposition prove any was committed when asked. As to having an agenda.. like the opposition has not had some agenda from the get go??

To me, the opposition was being a complete jack ass and resorted to being directly accusational and basicly name calling towards Tom when put on the spot with direct questions. Even the host asked how to classify the difference between giving amnesty and basicly just opening the whole damn border and didnt get a reasonable reply.

SYMPATHY VOTE

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3080261/

Massive turnout at immigration rallies: Are you more sympathetic to their cause? * 15529 responses

Yes 25% No 75%

Thanks
    "Hard Ball" should be called "No Ball*" and Chris Mathews is a "NAZI" AKA "bush Lap Dog".

What else can you expect from the slick porker on MSNBC? Even on FOX the discussion groups are just as bad. The other night the Belt Way Boys were on. These boys were old men in Brooks brother suits. They looked like they were such tight a--es they probably were never boys. They said that amnesty was inevitable but that Bush needs to explain it better. Give me a break I think I'm capable of understanding the consequences of 20 million or so more residents with a chip on their shoulder. Benjamin Franklin predicted that we would dumb down to the point that democracy would ultimately fail. This is not right wing rhetoric it came from that foppish historian Gore Vidal.

Just for the record.. I am neither for or against the show as that was my first time watching it. I just wanted to alert anyone intersted to watch the debate between the 2 sides being interviewed and their poll.

Thanks.
    MEXICO AT WAR WITH THE USA : GOVERNMENT SPONSORED - ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, INFESTATION, AND INVASION OF THE USA!

Voted: 25% for YES and 75% for NO. I gave them a piece of my mind with the response text box that they offered after voting. This is what I said:

I don't like the way the mainstream media puts a 'poor me' spin on their reports on illegal immigrants. Notice that I said 'illegal'. Suggest you start reporting on how American citizens are being put out of work and how employers should be sought after for employing illegals.

Maybe these jack---es will get the picture.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)