Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

25 percent of Homeless are veterans....and they want us to fund Millions to La Raza
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I am calling...I have called Barney Franks....and let them know about how that money could help our US veterans and not the Hate Group LaRaza....and calling Texas folks now
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

working4change
    Thanks Zeezil for the update. I have called the yea and nay of NJ and I am calling other Congressmen to congratulate them on having the courage to vote no. Does this now go for full House vote?

Gee I wonder why Texas Us ...I mean Mexican Reps. Cuellar is not answering the phone today

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Thanks Zeezil for the update. I have called the yea and nay of NJ and I am calling other Congressmen to congratulate them on having the courage to vote no. Does this now go for full House vote?
    Yes, it will go to the House for a full vote (I believe, a simple majority is all that is needed to pass or defeat). It will be on the floor (has to be scheduled) for vote late this year (sometime in December) or early in 2008 (probably January). We have time to make calls, etc. to Congressmen if we start now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you look closely at the vote trend, not a single Democrat voted NO...ALL Democrats voted YES. For the Republicans, 2 voted YES, all the others voted NO.

There are 37 Democrats and 33 Republicans on the Financial Service Committee.

Ron Paul voted NO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    If you look closely at the vote trend, not a single Democrat voted NO...ALL Democrats voted YES. For the Republicans, 2 voted YES, all the others voted NO.

There are 37 Democrats and 33 Republicans on the Financial Service Committee.

Ron Paul voted NO.
    Ron Paul is sounding better and better!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

yup. Ron Paul would never vote for funding of ANY special interest group on Taxpayers behalf. I mean, why the Democrates thinks its okay to use our taxpayer monies to fund a "brown first special interest group" is beyond me.

Mr. Scott's from Georgia says:

Immigration

I understand how emotional and important the issue of illegal immigration is to Americans across our nation. Please know I am whole-heartedly against amnesty for illegal immigrants. I believe our first priority is to secure our borders and prevent immigrants entering this country illegally.

Securing our borders means requiring the use of security surveillance on our borders, building an electric fence and tripling the number of border patrol agents. I support collaborating with border state governments to deploy the National Guard and other military personnel to exercise appropriate force in order to secure our borders.

While I strongly support efforts to deport immigrants who have committed criminal acts, I also favor increasing penalties for employers who knowingly and willingly recruit and hire illegal immigrants. Employers must be held accountable for breaking the law, as well.

I have heard concern from many of my constituents about the Senate compromise legislation, which would secure the border, establish a guest-worker program and create a pathway for earned citizenship. Though no companion legislation was introduced into the House, please be assured I intend to discuss the merits and consequences of this proposal in detail with my colleagues as the 110th Congress progresses.

But he voted yes for this funding.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    I have heard concern from many of my constituents about the Senate compromise legislation, which would secure the border, establish a guest-worker program and create a pathway for earned citizenship. Though no companion legislation was introduced into the House,
    He is lying about this, Gutierrez introduced the similar STRIVE act in the House and there were hearings on it. Oh and tell the moron many illegals ALREADY have a pathway for earned citizenship, it is called returning to their country of origin and applying like real immigrants do!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345