Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    William - I fully agree with what you are trying to do. It is of utmost importance that the candidates sign off on these. If they are not interested in doing so, what does that tell us?

The timing is crucial as well if we want to get the information out there before Super Tuesday.
    Bingo, Super Tuesday! That day is right around the corner and will likely lock in the GOP winner.

My first loyalties are to the truth and the people that are counting on ALIPAC to tell them what is going on accurately.

My loyalties are not to Romney or Paul, the Democratic or Republican parties, or any contributor or financial source. My loyalties are to the cause and the citizens of America.

We know that Ron Paul's campaign has the letter we sent, has responded appreciatily with what appears to be interest on the surface. Time will tell if he does the right thing or not. We will publish his actions or inactions on these issues.

We can't even get to first base with Romney's campaign right now and I'm doing all I can to help our Romney supporters and to help the Romney campaign to do the right thing.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    William , with all due respect , and I mean that , I agree with
    everything you say but where I'm getting frustrated
    right now is that your saying we need to get this info on the
    good candidates out to the voters , and your right

But I know for a fact that the last couple days people have
    worked overtime to try to get the McCain / Juan Hernadez info out
    to the main stream media and they want no part of it

Is it possible that even if Romney and Paul do answer alipacs letter
    and get on board , if we try to put that info out , will the msm just
    ignore that also ?

I wish I had more answers , I don't

I've called a few times today about this and the Romney people
    just tell me its something they are looking at ,

April
    W. wrote:

My first loyalties are to the truth and the people that are counting on ALIPAC to tell them what is going on accurately.

My loyalties are not to Romney or Paul, the Democratic or Republican parties, or any contributor or financial source. My loyalties are to the cause and the citizens of America.
    Thanks so much for your dedication to the cause, the truth and the American people!

It is very much appreciated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    William , with all due respect , and I mean that , I agree with
    everything you say but where I'm getting frustrated
    right now is that your saying we need to get this info on the
    good candidates out to the voters , and your right

But I know for a fact that the last couple days people have
    worked overtime to try to get the McCain / Juan Hernadez info out
    to the main stream media and they want no part of it

Is it possible that even if Romney and Paul do answer alipacs letter
    and get on board , if we try to put that info out , will the msm just
    ignore that also ?

I wish I had more answers , I don't

I've called a few times today about this and the Romney people
    just tell me its something they are looking at ,
    The Romney / Paul open letter is not a media operation. The allied leaders, members of ALIPAC's board, the officers of ALIPAC that are involved with our strategy are more concerned about our organization supporters that the main stream media on this one.

We want McCain to lose today, Diebold machines willing, but there may be serious problems with some of the remaining campaigns on our anti amnesty list.

This open letter, the attempt to get action, the attempt to get an answer, are all part of an effort to prevent some more fallout in the GOP primary.

It cannot wait and it involves some concerns that are shared by the leadership that must be addressed, or they will come out later and you folks are not going to like it.

There is a lot of work to do folks, so can everyone knock of the moaning and groaning?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345