Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

At least he was no where near Tampa General Hospital, which serves clients who cannot pay. In the early 1990s a surgeon performing the amputation of a foot with gangrene amputated the wrong one. Nurses were required to write with a marker "this one" on the limb to be removed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    At least he was no where near Tampa General Hospital, which serves clients who cannot pay. In the early 1990s a surgeon performing the amputation of a foot with gangrene amputated the wrong one. Nurses were required to write with a marker "this one" on the limb to be removed.
    Pathetic and incompetent. Nurses and surgeon both. Must have been busy servicing the illegals who cannot (scratch that) will not pay.

Seems to me that, before cutting and even during the surgery, a competent surgeon would be able to notice the difference between healthy and necrotic tissue even if the nurses couldn't tell the difference or left from right, as the case may be.

Gangrene would be so very obvious.

Yeppers. I'm glad he wasn't near that hospital.

I have family in Lutz. May they never need hospitalization there.
    An American of Irish descent - NOT an "Irish-American".
    He is my son. He currently serves for us in Iraq.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12