Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'Healthcare reform' kills seniors to pay for illegal aliens,

UPDATE: 'Healthcare reform' kills seniors to pay for illegal aliens, uninsured

Anthony G. Martin
    Columbia Conservative Examiner
    July 16, 12:18 PM

In yesterday's article I provided information proving that while all eyes are focused on the confirmation hearings for Judge Sonia Sotomayor, Obama and the Democrat-controlled Congress are engaged in under-the-radar scheming to pass some highly dangerous legislation.

One of these proposals is the healthcare bill that Obama desperately wants to get approved before September, before anyone really has time to actually read what's in the bill, and before the citizens can mount an effective campaign to stop it.

The bottom line is that the massive trillion-dollar legislation that will tax the middle-class and wealthy is designed to kill off senior adults and the severely chronically ill in order to pay for the healthcare of roughly 8 million out of 300 million citizens who are not insured, and over 20 million or more illegal aliens that currently have access to our healthcare system although they are not citizens of this country.

How do we know this is true? Obama has proposed a 50 billion-dollar reduction in Medicare benefits for Senior Adults. This means that gradually our Seniors will be forced into the government-run plan created by the healthcare bill, which contains mandatory rationing of care. No country in the world has implemented socialized medicine without imposing strict rationing standards on its citizens. This is the only way that such a plan can 'save money.'

Who benefits most from healthcare? The aging. With aging comes the diseases associated with higher healthcare costs.

This is why Obama's first choice to oversee the process (before it was discovered he was knee-deep in a tax evasion scandal), former Senator Tom Dascle, stated in a book he authored that 'the elderly have a responsibility to die, knowing that they are not going to survive their chronic illnesses, so that society can save money and pump funds into caring for younger, more worthy recipients.'

Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner mouthed these words as well. And make no mistake, this philosophy has been propounded for years by 'medical ethicists' and social engineers who wish to create a 'brave new world' where centralized government controls everything, including when you die.

And please, do not make the deadly mistake of believing the Obama-Democrat rhetoric about being able to choose to stay on your current plan. How many times has this gang of thugs, including Obama, lied to us before about various policy initiatives?

The new bill that is being pushed through Congress at present contains a provision that will OUTLAW private health insurance, no matter what proceeds publicly from the lips of 'The One' and his murdering minions in the Congress.

You see, that little item was slipped into the bill while everyone was focused on Sotomayor.

Thus, seniors will have no choice but to participate in a plan where Medicare is cut drastically and eventually dismantled and where the rationing of care is the standard.

So what are they going to do? Administer euthanasia to millions of the disabled elderly in nursing homes?

While such a charge is certainly over-the-top at this particular point, once the notion of healthcare rationing gets its foot in the door through incremental steps, the end result down the road is exactly that. If government decides you are too old and sick to justify spending any more to care for you, then sorry, but you will just have to accept your fate and allow jackbooted government thugs to withhold medical care from you, hastening your death.

More 'hope and change' from the most despicable gang of thugs ever to occupy the U.S. Government.

http://www.examiner.com/x-3704-Columbia ... -uninsured

Who gets to be the lucky Doctor to tell Sen Kennedy that he needs to go now so we can save the money?

Also is ex Sen Dascle going to get this same care?

Can you believe he actually put this in his book? This is a direct quote!

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    Or, Senator Robert Byrd, born in 1917. How about Clint Eastwood at 79 years old and still actively working. Or Steven Spielberg, Walton kids from Wal-Mart, George Lucus, Bloomberg, Ralph Lauren, Getty, Warren Buffett, Murdock, Jack Nicholson. The list goes on. They can afford to take up residence in another country if they get ill.

What about the rest of us? 60 today is not like 60 of 20 years ago. Given the general intellect of the youth today I cringe at the thought of them being able to say I can't get drugs for some minor thing they have deemed is related to being over a certain age. In fact, I cringe just thinking about the youth of today having a major play in politics. Look how many voted Obama in. They aren't paying attention to details and it's obvious they fall for the smooth talk.

This is insane.

Socialized healthcare is euthansia.

There will also be unintended consequences for those employers forced to provide mandatory healthcare. They will not hire older people, will probably lay off or fire employees who become ill, and will not hire overweight employees. It will help keep their costs down. The backlash and discrimination against older people will be far reaching.

This is why Obama's first choice to oversee the process (before it was discovered he was knee-deep in a tax evasion scandal), former Senator Tom Dascle, stated in a book he authored that 'the elderly have a responsibility to die, knowing that they are not going to survive their chronic illnesses, so that society can save money and pump funds into caring for younger, more worthy recipients.'
    Sickening!!!!!

The other night, I rented "Tuesdays with Morrie" with Jack Lemmon and Hank Azaria. It was one of the best movies I'd ever seen. The gift of wisdom that this old man gave to a younger man (and everyone around him) had such depth, it brought tears to my eyes.

While watching it I had several thoughts, but the one that really sticks out was: ....'and Obama not only thinks it's ok to kill babies, but also that there is no value in ederly people.' It's like they are one and the same to him - just trash to be discarded because they are not wanted, a burden, and/or not what they deem to be "useful".

I am so frustrated with this president. I wake up every day wondering what rabbit he's gonna pull out of his hat next. The man and his minions just sicken me beyond belief.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why isn't AARP screaming?? Oh yeah, they sold out long ago.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

GaPatriot, these are brilliant observations and should make every single American sit back and think! We can't let this insane health bill see the light of day!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    Socialized healthcare is euthansia.

There will also be unintended consequences for those employers forced to provide mandatory healthcare. They will not hire older people, will probably lay off or fire employees who become ill, and will not hire overweight employees. It will help keep their costs down. The backlash and discrimination against older people will be far reaching.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

My elderly mother has been in the hospital, the fourth time within the last 40 days. They have done a wonderful job taking care of her, but being stuck there since Sunday, she is starting to give up. She does not need to be told that she give up her life because her care is costing too much.
    This is beyond insanity.

Until the members of Congress want to be in this wonderful plan I don't trust them, period!

AARP's membership deserves to decline fast.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast